Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

@seungshinl The person who posted the picture is a guy!  Haha.  I will forgive him for not watching Reply 1997.  He works in OhmyNews.  So i guess In Guk is there for interview?I 
Actually my friend confirms that when she's least bother with bumping into idols, she gets to bump into them more on the street.  Whereas for crazy fans like us who are dying to see him in person, sadly our wish dun really come true.
Good Nite!  Btw, which part of the world are you at?

Hahaha... i think he will giggle if he read all of our comments. "Noona... you've already spelled by me! Abrakadabra,,, you'll fall deeply into my charms".

In guk ahhh... why oh why???...

@seungshinl @cecilia and to others who translate nomu nomu kamsahamnida :)  Hope you will not get tired of translating for us who cant understand korean language..keke..i really appreciate it :) >:D< You are a big help for us :) To ALL Thank you for all the informations :)
Question: I just know Fate and Last Song that sig composed, do you know any other songs that he composed? And do you have english translation of Fate and his japanesse songs like everlasting love,only one,deep inside my heart,mou aenakute etc..Thank you very much:)

jennelyoung88

said:

@seungshinl @cecilia and to others who translate nomu nomu kamsahamnida :)  Hope you will not get tired of translating for us who cant understand korean language..keke..i really appreciate it :) >:D< You are a big help for us :) To ALL Thank you for all the informations :)
Question: I just know Fate and Last Song that sig composed, do you know any other songs that he composed? And do you have english translation of Fate and his japanesse songs like everlasting love,only one,deep inside my heart,mou aenakute etc..Thank you very much:)

that "far away" song has been one of my favorites.

But I am very curious about this song

ソ・イングク (美しい絶望) Seo In Guk:

For me it has similar sound/aura with "fate","far away" and "last song" so i thought maybe this one also composed by inguk.. I guess I was wrong... Hehehe

And about lyrics for "shake it up" that new info for me, thanks @cecilia

The King's Face fan video with SIG's song "By Far" as background song.

I just loved loved SIG in Love Rain.  Still hard to believe that was his first acting role.  And loved loved his singing of 70's songs because it is just his voice with guitar..and then 'Fate' the first OST he wrote himself:

• Like 1

Yaa @seungshinl aa.. enamored or enamoured?? Hahaha

Yes she did, she just suddenly felt into SIG spell of Noonas..

Happy Valentine's Day everyone... Just Let Our Hearts Continue to Love Uri Gukkie Forever and ever... Saranghae Gukkie aa.. The Spell of "SARANGHAMIDA" just like love that won't never turns off.

Noena-NauliNoer said: Yaa @seungshinl aa.. enamored or enamoured?? Hahaha Yes she did, she just suddenly felt into SIG spell of Noonas.. Happy Valentine's Day everyone... Just Let Our Hearts Continue to Love Uri Gukkie Forever and ever... Saranghae Gukkie aa.. The Spell of "SARANGHAMIDA" just like love that won't never turns off.

• Like 1

See?  Seo In Guk makes me work, every time I go on Naver;
Breaking News:
Seo In Guk will appear in a "Rules of Jungle" program with Lee Sung Jae and some others.  They will leave for Indo China near Vietnam and Borneo at the end of the month.  Sounds like a reality program of some sort but I am not sure.  I am reading this in a hurry.  I'm sure someone will be able to post more info.
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=656208

Seo In Guk sent a Happy Valentine message to Heartriders via twitter with a box of chocolates that looks likes this:
EkFLuYd.jpg

• Like 1