Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Calling all Seo In Guk's fan who didn't manage to join HeartRider 2014 registration previously.
It will be open again, from 2014. 10. 20. (Mon) AM 10:00 ~ 2014. 10. 24. (Fri) PM 10:00.http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Play/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=14011858

******************************************************************************************http://www.seoinguk.co.kr/xe/index.php?mid=notice1&document_srl=53058

Hello.

This is Jellyfish Entertainment.

The recruitment of Seo In Guk Official fanclub <Heartrider 2014> was finished on Oct. 3rd.

But many fans are inquiring about additional recruitment. So we decided the additional recruitment.

If you would like to join SEO IN-Guk's Official fan Club 'HEARTRIDER 2014', Please check out the Content below.

[The Recruitment period] 2014. 10. 20. (Mon) AM 10:00 ~ 2014. 10. 24. (Fri) PM 10:00

[The membership period] 2014. 10. 4. ~ 2015. 10. (The period will be able to change according to the artist's activity.)

[The membership fee] KRW 18,000 (Add the Shipping fee of Goods and Official Card membership.)

[The object of membership]

- Domestic dwellers who have English Resident registration numbers or all global Fans who like SEO IN-Guk.

- Fans who want to be a Member of SEO IN-Guk's Official fan Club "HEARTRIDER 2014"(It admits Only One person.)

[Membership benefit]

- The issue of membership card and card case

- The Memento of "HEARTRIDER 2014 (It will be noticed later.)

- The Priority Participation at the event or Live Show Which "SEO IN-Guk" is starring in (Only the Case Which authorize the hosts.)

- The Authority for admission Visiting the Category "Heartrider" in SEO IN-Guk's Official Website (It will be noticed later admission About the website.)

- The Benefit of Priority reservation at " SEO IN-Guk "'S exclusive Concert

- The opportunity of Attending the Meeting ticketed Official fan with " SEO IN-Guk "(Once)

- Other special benefits

• Like 1

Guest SarahF1430294446

euhana said: jaslynkpl said: I foresee Gukkie being approached to sing in one of the soundtracks for King's Face... So far, apart from Rascal Sons and Love Rain, he sang for the rest of his dramas!

Finally i finished watching Rascals Son.  Nvr see him cry so much in a show b4.  Breaks my heart.  He did well in all the crying scenes, so pitiful.  But i think the ending is too brief and abrupt!  Disappointed.  Ok, nxt show "Love Rain"!

ilynnsg said: Finally i finished watching Rascals Son.  Nvr see him cry so much in a show b4.  Breaks my heart.  He did well in all the crying scenes, so pitiful.  But i think the ending is too brief and abrupt!  Disappointed.  Ok, nxt show "Love Rain"!

cecilia said: glad you got through rascal sons!if you stick with it it's worth it!i mean where else can you get 50 eps of in guk?and as a fan there were some scenes that you just cant afford to miss out on
Tip: In love rain, in guk appears in ep 1-4, then 12-20

• Like 1

Actually i fast fwd and watched only scenes with In Guk in it.  :D

I actually started saving his scenes from ep 38 onwards. 

Thanks for the tips on "Love Rain"!

:P

Watching "love rain" again on kbs world, last time I watched it because of the story right now of course because inguk. Where are you?.. What are you doing?... Are you OK?...how is you injury? when can I see you again?... funny thing is when my birthday is on 25 oct but I look forward for his Isenberg sign event instead because i miss him so much

• Like 1

Everything written is mostly rehashed but I'd like to higglight the last statement. :D

South Korean singer-actor Seo In Guk will be playing the role of a prince in the upcoming period drama "The King's Face."

In Guk will be playing Prince Gwanghee, who is a prince who gets to escape from numerous death threats. According to KdramaStars, it will be his first time starring in a historical drama or "saeguk" in Korean language.

His character, Prince Gwanghee, has already been portrayed by other actors such as Ji Sung, Lee Byung Hun and Lee Sang Yoon. Seo In Guk said he is taking the challenge to make the iconic role his own.

KdramaStars added that In an interview, the actor said, "The character of Gwanghee has been portrayed very well by many senior actors so while I am glad to take on this role, I also feel some pressure."

"I'll work hard on acting and show you Seo In Guk's own Gwanghee," he added.

Meanwhile, Seo will be working with actor Lee Sung Jae, who will play his father, King Seongio. Seo and Lee have worked together in "Rascal Sons" where they played as brothers.

"I gain even more strength in knowing that I will be acting in my second project with Lee Sung Jae whom I have always been friendly with," said Seo.

Moreover, the drama was involved in a legal dispute with Jupiter Film, which produced the 2013 film "The Face Reader," over an issue of plagiarism, Kpop Herald reports. The film company filed in August a provisional injunction action against KBS 2TV over what they claim as intellectual property rights violation.

Jupiter Film argued that they have met with their KBS counterparts to talk about the TV series version of the work, but the two parties did not reach a deal. The film producer also claimed that they gave the script along with a printed proposal on the drama version for the network to review.

They are claiming that KBS' "The King's Face" shares similar plot features and characteristics that cannot be deemed as merely incidental.

Last month, KBS stated, "We will not idly watch a movie production company representative spread false information intentionally. We are planning on dealing with them sternly and under the law."

Read more: http://www.vcpost.com/articles/29860/20141021/seo-in-guk-to-star-in-historical-drama-the-kings-face.htm#ixzz3Gor5sFb3

• Like 1

Guest SarahF1430294446

we must make trending topic for Tomorow?? like make hastag in post about gukkie BIRTHDAY? anyone have any suggestions??

Happy birthday to In guk!!!!!!!!!!!!
he had his first shoot on the king's face yesterdayhe hasnt totally recovered, from a photo his left eye still looks swollenbut the news articles say he was in a good condition and really enthusiastic/energetic!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Seo In Guk!
2013_10_28_16_39_05.jpg

Thank you for being born; thank you for being a wonderful person. Wishing you a very happy birthday, hope you'll be blessed. Keep soaring high, be happy and successful with your career and personal life. Love you! 
:x

loonapix_14138785331875210602.jpg

And this is the birthday coupon for this year... :D

Screen_Shot_2012_10_13_at_11_52_51_PM.jp

• Like 1

Happy happy bday to u inguk hoping that that you'll have a wonderful bday and wishing more powers and blessings to come your way always stay humble and always stay healthy can't wait for November I'm dying to see you on sreen once again,!

• Like 1