Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

LingL said: ilynnsg, hope u don't mind i'm giving the translation a go ...
kimnabong. the 1st vid.201406 taiwan. the interviewers have prepared a gift to welcome him.special slippers when worn he'll be able to experience "feel" taiwan. sig says they are magical slippers.black tee with "i love taiwan". white tee with the words to the effect - if i drink till i'm 'wasted' and do not know where i am, pls send me back to xxx    --- they explain to him what the tee is for and he says i really need this. how is your alcohol tolerance, one interviewer asks. no, not good he replies, but he enjoys drinking a little(?). he writes his name on the shirt.where does he want to be sent to if he's found? he asks if he could just be left where he's found and laughs cos he knows it sounds odd. the interviewer comments that he likes being left on the roadside and he says it used to happen a lot in the past :)
the commentator says sig must really like taiwan since he visits twice a month. on his first visit in May he went to the night food street but becos of the tight schedule, he could not try all the foods or play any of the street games. so the crew prepared one of the games for him to play in the studio. they explain to him what'll happen if he wins or loses. if he loses, he'll have to act cute. he has to throw 3 hoops onto the board. he says oh no and the interviewers tell him to be confident. conversely if he wins, since they know he loves the street food, the winning prize has to do with food.he wins and the prize is taiwan breakfast foods. he loves the first dish and guesses the ingredients in it. butter peanut etc. he keeps saying "hao chi hao chi" very nice very nice. and as they wrap, he quickly sneaks another bite and is caught in the act :)he thanks the crew for all the preparations, the fans for their warm welcome. he asks for everyone's support for king of savvy and bomtanaba.

• Like 1

cecilia said: forgot to mention theres a new photo on the KOHS dvd cafe of the dvd commentary recording i think sometime this week they will also have a group photo and a video as well However plz dont repost the photo anywhere, its only to be viewed in the cafe have u guys joined heartrider yet? another week to do so....its all pretty straight forward since its in english on interpark..membership fee is 18000 won plus postage fee for the goods they will send u..i think the postage fees wont exceed 30000 won..for me i checked its 28800 and im pretty far from korea Woosung univ. performance today..cant wait for cams..its raining pretty hard atm

• Like 1

kimnabong said: Thank you! Awesome investigative pics. I also remember that even near his bed there are lots of fan presents. Stuff toys and so many other stuff. (He seems to own a Mac Air and a Samsung tablet-- unnecessary detail bwahaha, but it could make for a good reference if someone wanted to buy accessories for that stuff). Anyway, I'm not sure if I suggested earphones, but I did suggest some sort of online present but I don't know what exactly so I really don't know. Both his house and Jellyfish is probably filled with fan presents so I don't really know what to give him since he probably has access to most of what he likes. So I figured maybe something else would do... but I don't know what or how to give it all so yeah TT. Gah Life was so much easier when he had a twitter account. We could just tag him or something.

• Like 1

Woosung University!

은이a(찍수니) ‏@ej860119  9h

#서인국 #우송정보대학 140925 빵~야!!!! 내 총을 받아랔~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 몇명 쓰러졌나 확인은 한거니ㅡ? pic.twitter.com/rfWYt8Ubhv

ByoI1fGCMAElbhY.jpg

NseoingukN ‏@NseoingukN  5m

140924 우송대 축제 서인국 플뷰1 #서인국 #seoinguk pic.twitter.com/ls1MUARzXY

ByTL4DXCUAER4AS.jpg

레드송 ‏@Redsongys  7m

#서인국 #우송대학교 젊음의 열기 대박! 귀엽다고 난리~ pic.twitter.com/ipCarlRtJY

ByTLgSWCAAAZka0.jpg

시니와슈♥ ‏@shinsu1023  2m

#우송대 #서인국 프리뷰 대박~~~ pic.twitter.com/laXB9f9llI

ByTMZhTCEAILqM8.jpg:large
ByTMZ1OCYAADmTf.jpg:large ByTMaEbCcAE7r1y.jpg:large

VIDEOS - INSTAGRAM 1

VIDEOS - INSTAGRAM 2
  • Like 1

Are we lucky fans or what! We'll be able to watch SIG in another drama! Thank you very kamsa drama gods! No matter what others say about Jo Yoon Hee. I love her in Nine, so that's enough for me to know she can really act and hold her own against awesome SIG's acting. Still can't believe how she's the same age as Lee Ha Na and yet look so young. If you guys haven't seen her act, check out Nine.
From High School King to King's Face....he's really going to be King! Now, I'm praying very hard that ratings will be good. It's such a coincidence that LJS used to be his rival in the swimming movie No Breathing and now they'll be battling it out for ratings in their respective drama with LJS  headlining Pinocchio on the same Wed-Thurs timeslot.

Are we lucky fans or what! We'll be able to watch SIG in another drama! Thank you very kamsa drama gods! No matter what others say about Jo Yoon Hee. I love her in Nine, so that's enough for me to know she can really act and hold her own against awesome SIG's acting. Still can't believe how she's the same age as Lee Ha Na and yet look so young. If you guys haven't seen her act, check out Nine.

From High School King to King's Face....he's really going to be King! Now, I'm praying very hard that ratings will be good. It's such a coincidence that LJS used to be his rival in the swimming movie No Breathing and now they'll be battling it out for ratings in their respective drama with LJS  headlining Pinocchio on the same Wed-Thurs timeslot.

Woah! Ratings rivals with LJS??? Wah LJS is on a roll these days. Is it me or is he not running out of dramas? I'm looking forward to the drama now that it looks like it's happening. So many of us anticipating SIG's acting work. I hope the ratings does well. And it will be my first saeguk so thank you SIG for introducing me to a different genre. And is it just me that i get so amazed by the connections in kdrama world? I mean i watch iotl and i'm just always reminded that SIG worked with two of the leads. Ha. anyhow i hope this acting move will allow SIG to sell more albums when he releases his korean album : ))

@kimnabong,

encore means another performance.. if I'm not mistaken 

:)

>-

I think they want Gukkie to sing more.. as an encore.

Can anyone be a kind soul to post the link to signup for the heartrider? I've somehome lost it (and procrastinating to sign up heh).

Gee thanks! Haha i googled it as well. The crowd response was just awesome during the woosung event. Fighting SIG!

• Like 1

kimnabong said: It's confirmed. He has confirmed his stint on the King's face. I guess it's pushing through?

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_serial=850977&g_menu=700210

Seo In Guk, Lee Seongjae , Cho Yoon - Hee, 'Face of the King' starring confirmed