[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

Masaya you´re the best...you´re "free-translations" really had me cracking up.. I absolutely love it. :w00t:

And ahhh Kyung SOO and Tae Sub... I love them!! :wub: I often fast forward to their parts and I´m really glad that we were able to see more of them in the last episodes..Yang Ji Hye´s conflict with her "cheating" husband doesn´t really interest me...the oldest uncle and his blooming romance is more fun to watch. :D

I really really hope that we will be able to see a kiss scene between Kyung Hoo and Tae Sub..and a kind of a wedding :wub: , too..hopefully the opposition in Korea won´t get too strong!

I´m really wondering now how the media and public reacted to the Korean movie "Frozen Flower"..because there were some really hot scenes between the male actors.

I´m hoping and wishing for a happy ending for our Kyung Hoo-Tae Sub-couple!!!!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masaya

After I'm done downloading the eps I'll make MVs to spam the thread. For now, just caps. :D

Ep 35 KyungTae caps

Taesub (talking to mom but looking at his sweetie): Mom, this is the money for our wedding. We entrust the food selection to your expertise. Isn't that right, honey?

Kyungsoo (kind of daze due to being drown in Taesub's eyes): yah uh huh... whatever he just said ma...

lib3501.jpg

Mom: No, I and your father can take care of that. Use the money for your honeymoon.

lib3502.jpg

Taesub: We did plan to go to Hawaii.

Kyungsoo: Yah.. uh huh... whatever he just said ma....

lib3503.jpg

Some time after,

Dad: I have good news and bad news. The good news is our drama will be extended more than 10 eps. The bad news is your wedding is postponed to more than 10 eps later where the climax will take place.

lib3504.jpg

Kyungsoo:......

Taesub:..........

lib3505.jpg

Kyungsoo: aish.. and I already bought wedding bands and even planned our honeymoon. This sucks.

Taesub: I know. But at least we get more screen time being lovey dovey.

lib3506.jpg

Kyungsoo: That's right. I like us to be like this, just like this, always.

Taesub: Kyungsoo ahh....

lib3507.jpg

Kyungsoo: But I want more. I can't wait anymore.

Taesub: You mean...

lib3508.jpg

(editor: What happens next is.... censored. Your guess of whatever they're doing behind the censored sign is just about as good as mine.)

lib3508i.jpg

Taesub: and I..... will.... always..... love.... you.... uuuuuu..... eeeeee.....always... love...... you...uuuuu.... my darling you.....

lib3509.jpg

Kyungsoo (sparkle sparkle)

lib3510.jpg

(Until next time...)

lib3511.jpg

Since there's pairing now for everyone i kinda felt sad for uncle byung keol . Even though he's irritating i hope he get to meet a nice lady in the end after all this series got extended right

This week should be focusing more on Byung Joon and that japanese lady .. the look on everyone face when she laugh is going to be priceless :sweatingbullets:

Guest Masaya

Ep 32 KyungTae caps

A bottle of vintage red wine: $1000.00

redwinem.jpg

A medium supreme pizza w/truffles: $3000.00

pizzaw.jpg

A romantic dinner with your hubby...

lib3201.jpg

while flirting around...

lib3202.jpg

blissfully: PRICELESS. There's something money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard.

lib3203.jpg

Kyungsoo: Taesub sweet, why are you looking so glum?

lib3204.jpg

Taesub: Do you why we're in a bed scene, on our bed and we're still clothed? Does this even make sense?

lib3203i.jpg

Kyungsoo: Yeah I know. T'is the way of prime time drama.

lib3205.jpg

Kyungsoo: Don't worry babe, once they yell out CUT, we can start taking off our clothes.

lib3206.jpg

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

behind the scene

Kyung soo's ex-wife and daughter

I read about this yesterday. Ngl, I was a little bit surprised that KS's ex-wife and daughter will actually appear in the drama.

Soona's mother is played by Song Seon Mi.

_coreancat.jpg

[KBS joy] 연예매거진 엔터테이너스.E05.100604.SDTV.X264.480p-KMG [KyungTae cut].avi

ktc.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJHXU2FE

Guest lucky_moon

It seems u guys are having fun, I'm just finish watching Ep35, I decided to resume watching since I love to see HS-YJ couple together, HS is really so sweet and kind toward YJ..

so KS ex-wife will appear, I'm sure she's gonna affect their relation since father is always weak toward their kids, but the uncle love story is really fun, from the preview she's going to his home and the family will see her, CR looks funny while imitating her.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

but the uncle love story is really fun, from the preview she's going to his home and the family will see her, CR looks funny while imitating her.

I really enjoy Uncle BJ's storyline. It's fun to see gender roles switch (kind of). Also, CEO's laughter always makes me laugh :D

Guest Masaya

Thanks harumi_chikamatsu for posting the clip. I've been wanting to get this. If you have NG clips and such please do post. I thank you much.

I do like the atmosphere of the drama much which gives a slice of life feel dealing with mundane issues in daily life. This is something that can be a bit boring for some. The love story between KyungSoo and Taesub is progressing nicely, sweetly, and happily. They're in a dream state right now and I'm loving every minute of it. If I'm the writer I will keep it the dream state forever. But obstacles must be overcome. I kind of figure that Kyungsoo's ex-wife and kid will appear eventually to present an obstacle on Kyungsoo's side (and another one at that). This will cause some waves since Taesub himself is already insecure in the relationship.

Having said all that, I'm still optimistic that their love story will have a happy ending. As most Korean dramas (and others) are about a journey of true love overcoming obstacle and difficulties to arrive at their happy end. It's a way to emphasize and celebrate the courage of our heroes in the story, to make us feel all warm and fuzzy. KyungTae is one of the true love in our story. I'm in love with their love story now. Their goal is to overcome all obstacles and reach an happy end. It's the courage that we need to see from our heroes. It's the happy end that we all want to see because our lives need that kind of encouragement. It's what dreams are made of, at least mine anyways.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

^ I'll upload more clips as soon as I get the files downloaded from Clubbox :)

I do like the atmosphere of the drama much which gives a slice of life feel dealing with mundane issues in daily life. This is something that can be a bit boring for some.

Some people don't seem to understand that LIB is a family drama. That and the number of episodes should already tell that the drama is slower paced than those of ~16 episodes. I personally like this kind of drama series the best.

The love story between KyungSoo and Taesub is progressing nicely, sweetly, and happily. They're in a dream state right now and I'm loving every minute of it. If I'm the writer I will keep it the dream state forever. But obstacles must be overcome. I kind of figure that Kyungsoo's ex-wife and kid will appear eventually to present an obstacle on Kyungsoo's side (and another one at that). This will cause some waves since Taesub himself is already insecure in the relationship.

I, too, think that there will be obstacles when Kyung Soo's ex and daughter make an appearance. Remember how Taesub got mad when KS's mother emphasized that KS used to live a picture perfect life. I assume it won't be easy for him to see them.

Hi guys! I'm new here, but I've watched all episodes of KS&TS

I follow the url from Viikii, nice to know you all

I'm so happy that there is another webboard talking about KS&TS love story

I really love the couple ^^

@Masaya  your captions are kinda funny and they are in the way I really want, especially the bed scene >///< hahahaha

@Shiuan thank you very much for the news. I'm a little worry about it, but that will make the story more interesting

I don't have free time now to check out all over the thread(althoug I really want to do)

btw, nice to know you guys again!

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Life.Is.Beautiful.E36.100807.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VM7YCFCB

I'll upload MHaN version later.

does anyone have this drama files from the very beginning???

i just heard about this drama and i am very interested in this drama

Guest mut_dua

wow 36 is out already, that was fast, thank you.

I'm falling hopelessly in love with this drama. I love TS, i love it when in a sad scene and the director would cut to TS' eyes. Song Chang Ui is so expressive, and portrayed the mellow TS so well. : )

Also, I cannot wait to see how the writer will resolve KS' issue with his side of family. While the mom has issue with his sexuality, she also loves him, as showed clearly when she hit him with her purse when they were in the car together.

I also hope to see more character depth on Yeon Joo. I like her, but at this point, her character is too 'calm' : )

Guest mut_dua

Try this link for the raw files.

http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5416

Sub files are here

http://withs2.com/view/life-is-beautiful

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Xvid

#01: Megaupload (HAN) | Multiupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#02: Megaupload (Echo) | Multiupload (Echo) | Multiupload (HAN) | .001 - .002 (Echo)

#03: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#04: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#05: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#06: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#07: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#08: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)*

#09: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#10: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#11: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#12: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#13: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#14: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#15: Megaupload | .001 - .002 - .003 - .004 (HAN)

#16: Megaupload | .001 - .002 - .003 - .004 (HAN)

#17: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#18: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#19: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#20: Megaupload | .001 - .002 (HAN)

#21: Megaupload (MHaN) | Megaupload (HAN)

#22: Megaupload | MediaFire (HAN)

#23: Megaupload | MediaFire (HAN)

#24: Megaupload | MediaFire (HAN)

#25: Megaupload (HAN)

#26: Megaupload (HAN)

#27: Megaupload (HAN)

#28: Megaupload (HAN)

#29: Megaupload (KSMD) | Megaupload (HAN)

#30: Megaupload (HAN)

#31: Megaupload (HAN) | Megaupload (MHaN)**

#32: Megaupload (HAN) | Megaupload (MHaN)

#33: Megaupload (HAN) | Megaupload (MHaN)

#34: Megaupload (HAN) | Megaupload (MHaN)

#35: Megaupload (HAN) | Megaupload (MHaN)

#36: Megaupload (HAN)

* There's a video glitch at ~49:18. Sorry, I haven't found the SeSang version for episode 8.

** The video picture breaks few times in the HAN version of the episode 31. MHaN should be okay.

Archived