[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest antinh85

I love Sang Mi 's expression when she read the poem. Although I don't know nothing about what she said, I love her voice and her emotional face at that time. Really awesome !

I wish she can appear more in the next ep. Her few captures of the previous eps make me mad.

( I just imagine if her man from France appears in front of her and Ho Sub, what wil happen ? A man like Dennis is the best choice for Yeon Joo .... Lol, sorry, I love this couple best)

Now that you mentioned it. it would be great if Dennis could make a cameo. Is he still active in this industry? I haven't seen him in ages.

Guest jobogae

Behind the scenes posted on Nam Sang Mi's website:

TMB_1272543951.jpg

TMB_1272543938.jpg

TMB_1272543918.jpg

Hmm ... wonder why they are all eating at a food court?

credit: namsangmi.com

Guest jobogae

Aww Yeon Joo calls Ho Sub when she needs help! She tells Ho Sub that she is scared to take her grandma to the hospital by herself. Her grandma's high blood pressure wouldn't go down (?). I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode. Did anyone else giggle when the gay couple act like they're in high school (arms around each other & locking the door) :lol: and watching a DVD in Tae Sub's room? I did!!

Edit: working on my next mv LOL ;) Thanks for the uploads! You guys rock!

Archived