2009 KBS Drama Awards [2009 KBS 연기대상]

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest finkle88

Nope Hyunjoong wasn't at the awards, you can cut my head down and I'll give you that.

and yes, Hyunjoong did not win the couple award with Hyesun, although they were nominated for it, plus the fact that this couple was really popular during the BoF craze period.

He hasn't been bagged with the award just yet, no official list like what's been mentioned.

but.....you'll see. B)!

There's the award category list, and looking at it, I don't think there are any other awards left for him to win

I like The Accidental Couple, but it seems that IRIS and BOF are too strong competitors. Hope TAC will win something!

Excellence Award - Daily Drama: Actor [우수 연기상 일일극 남자]: Oh Man Seok

they paused for the new year countdown :) its 2010 in Korea now!

Excellence Award - Daily Drama: Actress [우수 연기상 일일극 여자]: Jo An

There's the award category list, and looking at it, I don't think there are any other awards left for him to win

I like The Accidental Couple, but it seems that IRIS and BOF are too strong competitors. Hope TAC will win something!

Yeah Hyunjoong was in three nominations, Best Male Newcomer, Couple Award with Hyesun, and Popularity Award. He didn't win anything in the end. Popularity Male went to Yoon Sanghyun who starred in KBS <<My Fair Lady>>. Congratulations to Yoon Sanghyun!

To me, Hyunjoong is and will always be the most popular one.

Yeah Hyunjoong was in three nominations, Best Male Newcomer, Couple Award with Hyesun, and Popularity Award. He didn't win anything in the end. Popularity Male went to Yoon Sanghyun who starred in KBS <<My Fair Lady>>. Congratulations to Yoon Sanghyun!

To me, Hyunjoong is and will always be the most popular one.

yeah same here :) wonder his no-show really play an effect on the results :P did the voting polls have results display on screen? like whoever is streaming it does it show the votes counts like what the mbc dramas award did

Guest finkle88

yeah same here :) wonder his no-show really play an effect on the results :P is those voting polls have live results? like whoever is streaming it does it show the votes counts like what the mbc dramas award did

For the Netizen Awards, they did, they showed the percentage that each nominee garnered. Hyun Joong was 2nd, I think the difference was about 2% (not too sure though wasn't really paying attention)

YEA! Kim Ah Joong won! She's one of my fave actresses and I loved her Han Ji Soo! And she looks really pretty today in that elegant dress :D

oh YEH has short hair again. congrats to YEH and YSH! i really like GHS's hair tonight. the layers make her appear softer. the uniform's cute but i wished that she wore a gown tonight cos it is an awards show. that's really unfair to kim joon.. i thought his portrayal of his character improved in the second half of the show. moon chae won looks gorgeous as always.. a bit different tonight though. i had hoped she went with the brilliant legacy team to the sbs awards tonight though

hmmm... I loved that LDH changed into another dress... with a pink one this time... I didn't really like the revealing black dress... anyway do any of you guys have a full length picture of her in the pink dress? I can't see it well because she's behind the podium... if any of you has them please post them thanks!

I'm crossing my fingers for KSY to win the top excellence award female category! Boooo she didn't! GHS and KTH won which was.... errrrrrrrr nevermind!!!!!

I was a little surprised though, but for Korean award ceremonies, they really say no-show = no award. Anyway, Yoon Sanghyun got nominated for ~5 awards from MBC-KBS, so nothing to be exactly appalled about or whatsoever I guess.

Guest em.sie_1813

Top Excellence Actor:

IRIS:

Kim Seung Woo

Jung Joon Ho

Top Excellence Actress:

Gu Hye Seon (Boys Over Flowers)

Kim Tae Hee (IRIS)

Archived