2009 KBS Drama Awards [2009 KBS 연기대상]

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest zahieyjunki

no wonder i don't saw Kim Bum on KBS! thought he was at SBS for Dream - maybe he had chance to win newcomer more than at KBS!

Congrats to the winners so far!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cutegit

so happy when lee min ho and kim so eun won!!!!!!!!!! <33333

kim so eun and kim tae hee looking sooooo pretty!

and LOL at goo hye sun, wearing a uniform! :))

Guest finkle88

sad, tehy always leave him out >.<

ahh no ji hoo sunbae and jandi for couple argh? !! <_<

if they already giving out to 4 couples already why not just one more won't make a difference -_-"

I don't think those are the winners, just some of the nominees. Since Hyun Joong isn't there, they didn't mention him. And I don't think the Jihoo-Jandi couple would win, especially since Hyun Joong isn't there. I predicting that the IRIS couple would win.

Guest em.sie_1813

no wonder i don't saw Kim Bum on KBS! thought he was at SBS for Dream - maybe he had chance to win newcomer more than at KBS!

Congrats to the winners so far!

YAH.. he is at SBS forr dream:)

I don't think those are the winners, just some of the nominees. Since Hyun Joong isn't there, they didn't mention him. And I don't think the Jihoo-Jandi couple would win, especially since Hyun Joong isn't there. I predicting that the IRIS couple would win.

i thought that same conclusion too.. kim hyun joong also isn't at the awards..

Baek Ji Young performing IRIS team song...

Guest ginny_potter

Nope, those 4 couples were the actual winners. KBS has this practice of having 2 or more winners for some of the categories.

Park jin woo's photo ??? He isn't come award ??? what he wear ? Please answer :(

do not know anyone ?? Please answer please please :( :(

Please don't spam the thread with one liners and quoting your own post.

He was not covered in the news today so he probably didn't attend this award.

Netizen award for male actor went to Lee Byung Hun

Netizen award for female actor went to Gu Hye Seon

Guest em.sie_1813

Best Supporting Award: Male

Yoon Ju Sang (Iris/ Son of Sol Pharmacy House)

Choi Chul Ho (Partner/Hot Blood)

Best Supporting Award: Female

Moon Jeong Hee (Empress Chun Chu)

Best Writer:

Jo Jung Seon (Son of Sol Pharmacy House)

Guest finkle88

Popularity Awards: Yoon Sang Hyun, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim So Yeon

What's the difference between the Netizen Award and Popularity Award? Aren't they all chosen by the audience?

Nope Hyunjoong wasn't at the awards, you can cut my head down and I'll give you that.

and yes, Hyunjoong did not win the couple award with Hyesun, although they were nominated for it, plus the fact that this couple was really popular during the BoF craze period.

He hasn't been bagged with the award just yet, no official list like what's been mentioned.

but.....you'll see. B)!

Guest winwetty

What's the difference between the Netizen Award and Popularity Award? Aren't they all chosen by the audience?

Netizen by Internet vote

Popularity by sms vote..

am i rite ppl...?? :P

Archived