• Last Reply
Guest chewiecookie

Haha sooo whats up people

-my name is darlene :D

-female

-teen

-Hawaii:D

-chinese all the way!

-I love to play tennis, hang out with friends, hang with my math team buddies, going to UB :D

I love watching korean dramas! But i've been so swamped in homework lately that I dont have the time to watch em. My favorite all time band is SS501:)

Name: Matthew

- ethnicity: Korean / Romanian

- interests: Computers, Cars, Guns, Design and Web Dev

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=659318872

AIM: mponciu

MSN: mponciu@live.com

• 1 month later...
Guest Jeffversion2

Name: Jeffrey...but you can call me Jeff

Picture: None O_o

Location: Hilo, Hawaii (One of two people I believe from the Big Island in general)

Ethnicity: Chinese, Japanese

Interests: Story-writing, Girls, Chinese political issues, Baseball, Poetry

MSN: jeffdragon2k2@hotmail.com

AIM: aoshikenshin2

Myspace: www.myspace.com/jeffissoawesome

Born in Oahu...moved to the Big Island when I was 3 months old. I already met one of the Hawaii-soompiers (akira53) and I'm I guess pretty good friends with Lilaznmonkie or whatever her sn was (sorry lol). Proud to be one of the few Hilo soompiers around...more like out-of-Oahu soompiers. Through soompi I have made life-long friends and in turn have gained so much social skills from here. Been here at soompi for about a year now (joined last year in April) and have made no significant impact except that I haven't been warned once yet lol. And I guess created that Game Review thread.

Holy jeez this was 4 years ago. Anyway, I'm 19 now and on Oahu if anyone wants to hit me up haha.

Guest tommy96814

- Tommy

- picture

- male

- older than 20 and young than 30

- honolulu

- chinese

- 4.9% APR

- i only use msn messenger and facebook.

• 3 months later...
Guest kiwigirl

- Elika

- Female

- 20+

- Born and raised in Honolulu

- Japanese/White

- Interests: kpop/jpop, subbing dramas on viikii, spending endless amounts of time on Soompi, cooking, and traveling (plan to go back to Japan next summer, yea!).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest RileyR

Hello! I'm Riley, brand new to Soompi.

Location: living in the Midwest right now, but I'm moving to Oahu for school in August

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Interests: horseback riding, kpop/music in general, reading, biking/hiking, procrastinating

I feel a bit guilty posting here because I don't actually live in Hawaii yet, but I will in a few months!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yoon001

i need some recommendations in places to eat in honolulu. i hear you guys over there have super fresh sushi, so gimme your best. also want some good local food. im really excited about eating some laulaus! no fine dining please.

sushi: mitch's. game over. be prepared to spend around $150 minimum per person for omakase. morios comes in a close second too,

mini cooper. im not baller enough for that. whats the prices like for morios? ive got miyabi and iyasume musubi on the list as well. any feedback?

as for non japanese, ive got ono for some authentic laulaus. side street inn and chucks cellar for some good general food. these places are affordable right?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yoon001

mini cooper. im not baller enough for that. whats the prices like for morios? ive got miyabi and iyasume musubi on the list as well. any feedback?

as for non japanese, ive got ono for some authentic laulaus. side street inn and chucks cellar for some good general food. these places are affordable right?

morios will def be under 60 depending on what you order. sushi ii in samsung plaza has some pretty fresh sushi too. never heard of miyabi, so it's probably not that good. haha. iyasume is good but they run out quick. not really sushi. more like kim bap.

ono is alright/overrated. yamas fish market has some dope local food. side street inn is a winner. pass on chucks cellar. check out the hawaii section on yelp. theres a ton of lists

i just came back. hawaii is john teshING AWESOME! i didnt get to eat at a lot of the places i had planned due to transport issues, but the food there is excellent. even maccas tasted good haha.

every guy in their 20s need to go there especially if you carry an accent. the women there are friendly, open and the most important stunningly beautiful.

i wish i flew with qantas. it would have been a nice excuse to extend my stay.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boalohanuiloa

Aloha Everyone!  B)

Anyone going to the "KPOP IN HONOLULU" concert NOV. 27 and/or NOV. 28, 2011?

Tickets went on sale today and they still don't know the lineup?  Please join our FACEBOOK community page so we can share info on the concert and who might be possibilities on coming to the Neal Blasidell Arena!  :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kpop-in-Honolulu/179293668826868

• 1 year later...
Guest jryan92

name: Ryan
ethnicity: vietnamese/filipino
interests: car audio (as in subwoofers like my 15 inch SA Nightshade) video games (like COD, HMU GT: KiLLaHZ 8o8) shoes (like Jordans, Nike, Lebrons, KDs)
cars (as in my 1992 240sx S13 Coupe) anime and mangas oh and KPOP! lol

Guest Tsui1430292067

- Name: Tsui
- Picture: Profile Picture ~
- Ethnicity: Chinese-Vietnamese
- Interests: Making new friends, eating yummy nomnoms, and playing in the grassy fields. Yeeey =w=
- I've had a soompi account way back then..  But I forgot my account information ._. Well! Here I am :3 My facebook is http://facebook.com/AffectionateAsian

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived