• 1 month later...

haha, wow, i'm so late for this...

img006c.jpg

. Nancy

. Female

. 18, turning 19 next month

. Honolulu in Makiki

. Chinese

. forums [sJSubs all the time], socializing [most of the time at least], singing [even though I don't think it is meant for the music industry, haha], writing [really lost all of my plot bunnies...i'm trying to write song lyrics], school [i think this would make me a nerd...haha, I really like school :x]

. MSN: idaero.yongwonhi@live.com

. AIM: homoxjanai

So...I've been not soompi-ing apparently xD;; Maybe I should start now...hahaha xD I think my life is pretty...abnormal, in short~

Hope to meet some of you guys sometimes :D Feel free to add me if you want to talk or if you're bored I guess~ xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asashi

Name: Asashi (It shall be that for now.)

Picture: click!

Ethnicity: Japanese/Chinese

Interests: Drama, Asian music, art, LJ, singing, web design, beading, scrapbooking, hiking, etc~.

Nice to meet you all!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sowun

- name - Ryan

- picture - uh..you can ask for it

- gender - male

- age - almost 18

- location - Honolulu,Hi

- ethnicity - Korean

- interests - Music, Games(Mainly Warcraft 3), Cruising, Sleeping, Chatting. Attending KCC this fall. anyone else? :]

you can ask for myspace/facebook...

• 2 months later...
Guest crappy22

Name - Cameron

n742460390_6245885_1115786.jpg

Gender - male

Age - 21

Location - Waipahu/Ewa

Ethnicity - Filipino

Interest - SNSD, SUJU, Fashion, Video Games, Anime/Manga, Jumpstyling, Beach, Gossip girl, HIMYM

I posted my facebook in the college section but just ask me if you want it.

• 2 months later...
Guest xbelieverINfaith

Hey everyone!:)

My name is Kristina and I attend University of Hawaii at Manoa. Just starting this semester, and my first time in the state, so I would LOVE to make new friends! I am originally from Cali, but I am excited to be here!

I'm 18 turning 19 in a couple days. I live in the Hale Aloha Mokihana dorm building!

I love being active and doing sports like swimming and hiking and I want to learn how to surf! I love eating out and shopping! I also love relaxing and just having a good convo and kicking back.

Feel free to contact me, email:ktan38@yahoo.com, AIM- xbelieveinfaith, Skype: hootylovee, facebook: search Kristina Tan :)

Hey everyone!:)

My name is Kristina and I attend University of Hawaii at Manoa. Just starting this semester, and my first time in the state, so I would LOVE to make new friends! I am originally from Cali, but I am excited to be here!

I'm 18 turning 19 in a couple days. I live in the Hale Aloha Mokihana dorm building!

I love being active and doing sports like swimming and hiking and I want to learn how to surf! I love eating out and shopping! I also love relaxing and just having a good convo and kicking back.

Feel free to contact me, email:ktan38@yahoo.com, AIM- xbelieveinfaith, Skype: hootylovee, facebook: search Kristina Tan :)

Welcome to the state Kristina! Did you happen to go to the Manoa Spring Orientation?

Guest xbelieverINfaith

Welcome to the state Kristina! Did you happen to go to the Manoa Spring Orientation?

thank you!! nooo i didnt because i wouldve had to stay in a hotel and i didnt have enough money saved up for that soo i basically dont know alot of peopleee. how would u suggest i go about making new friends here?

whats up dudes and dudettes. too lazy to type intro. facebook.com/misterhan add me!

arrroha! Idk if it's just me but your link is not working?

thank you!! nooo i didnt because i wouldve had to stay in a hotel and i didnt have enough money saved up for that soo i basically dont know alot of peopleee. how would u suggest i go about making new friends here?

Oh I see, just wondering because I was one of the leaders there, hehe. Hmm.. the best thing is to join any clubs, sports, events that we have here. If you're not into sports I hear that you can make friends by joining a language class since it's small and intimate. Plus, you spend time together outside of class. Other than that, living in the dorms creates a great bond and also joining NSO as a leader for the summer. That's how I made most of my friends, they're so awesome - best I ever had! Hope you have a great semester, grrl!

Guest Skeptrikz

arrroha! Idk if it's just me but your link is not working?

Oh I see, just wondering because I was one of the leaders there, hehe. Hmm.. the best thing is to join any clubs, sports, events that we have here. If you're not into sports I hear that you can make friends by joining a language class since it's small and intimate. Plus, you spend time together outside of class. Other than that, living in the dorms creates a great bond and also joining NSO as a leader for the summer. That's how I made most of my friends, they're so awesome - best I ever had! Hope you have a great semester, grrl!

OR..... you can meet up with some hawaii soompiers and make friends with them d^_^b

speaking of which, is anyone down for some hiking? i should post this in the other hawaii thread huh haha

do some extra curricular activities, get a part time job via SECE, do study groups with your classmates, etc.

the 2nd of which, you can meet new people and pay for the high cost of living here in Hawaii, and the expensive and awful tasting campus food.

btw if you want cheap and some what tasty, go to the blue wagon in front of the POST building. regular size plate lunch is $5.95 exact.

Guest yoon001

OR..... you can meet up with some hawaii soompiers and make friends with them d^_^b

speaking of which, is anyone down for some hiking? i should post this in the other hawaii thread huh haha

i'm down for some hiking. lmk!

Archived