❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

19 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol!! I can imagine how surprised he was when he heard his song. His teammates were having fun teasing him. No wonder they asked him to sing on Christmas eve :)

He doesn't have many songs but they're quite popular at karaoke, I bet some of his teammates know how to sing his songs too...:lol:

I don't think they're teasing him, more like they're proud to have a celebrity (and a top one to boot) on their team. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Blomberg

26180114_2139170982981474_72001637829606

video greetings, "Hello everyone, I'm KSH and congratulate Blomberg on the air. Everyone can now see the 130-year-old traditional German brand Blomberg clothes dryer in Korea, and I hope everyone will pay attention. Thank u very much"

Cr: MARMBLOM
https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=dduribun&logNo=221181241072&proxyReferer=https://t.co/TS5SOCopfI

Modetour

26329981_1199656406834946_38763001116884

26071173_2018820288133761_24252734139216

http://mtm.modetour.com/m/

Paradisecity weibo update

25026258_538526739859204_897715326556097

http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404194321715844713 

• Like 7

25036554_138401990178369_683281789730842

Rough translate ....

Good morning.
It is a Keyeast
Fans I would like to inform you about the delivery of mail during Kim's military service.

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to the fans who are waiting for Kim Soo-hyun and sending her love.
I am counting the hearts of fans who want to cheer and encourage me during military service.
However, the mail (letters, parcels) are gathered together, and there are difficult situations.

In fact, not only the training camp, but also the mailboxes currently in service are concentrating a lot of mail.
People in the mail-related units are often struggling.
I would like to ask you to forward all mail to Kim, from now on.
I will collect all the mailed items from the company and send them to Kim Soo Hyun. 

Address to send

Keyeast
5F, PLACE 1 B / D, 26, Yeongdong-daero 96-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Zip code 06173

Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you.

http://soo-hyun.com/mboard.asp?Action=view&strBoardID=notice&intPage=1&intCategory=0&strSearchCategory=|s_name|s_subject|&strSearchWord=&intSeq=10425

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, kayeseight said:

That's perfectly normal. I lost count how many times I've rewatched MoonSun:wub: we miss him so much hehehe

Hi kayeseight, I love this drama & re-watched it for 2x..... As far as I remember KSH revealed once in the 'Taxi' episode that during filming of a kiss scene with Han Ga In, he couldn't stop bursting out laughing so they had to do the scene multiple times. :lol:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I love that last kissy kissy picture.  It's not a real kissy face since his lips just naturally form that shape when he speaks but it's so cute. :kiss_wink:

Here's another kissy pic for you...:D

P87IQ5A.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi kayeseight, I love this drama & re-watched it for 2x..... As far as I remember KSH revealed once in the 'Taxi' episode that during filming of a kiss scene with Han Ga In, he couldn't stop bursting out laughing so they had to do the scene multiple times. :lol:

Hi Willenette, KSH also couldn't stop laughing while shooting MLFTS :lol:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

Hi Willenette, KSH also couldn't stop laughing while shooting MLFTS :lol:

kayeseight, and remember this clip when he sang with Lee Hong Ki on "Kiss the Radio" show? Both had full of laughter, right? I didn't know that they're good friends until I saw this show. And KSH has such NICE vocal skills. Fabulous! He rocked during this unconventional duet. Kim Soo Hyun was doing wonderfully!… until he forgot his lyrics. Hahaha -  Here's the clip :

• Like 8

2 hours ago, willenette said:

kayeseight, and remember this clip when he sang with Lee Hong Ki on "Kiss the Radio" show? Both had full of laughter, right? I didn't know that they're good friends until I saw this show. And KSH has such NICE vocal skills. Fabulous! He rocked during this unconventional duet. Kim Soo Hyun was doing wonderfully!… until he forgot his lyrics. Hahaha -  Here's the clip :

I love this video sooo much, I watch it or listen to the mp3 almost everyday.  Soo Hyun has such a nice soothing voice, I wish he sings more.  Of course Hong Ki's voice is excellent too.  Soo Hyun and Hong Ki became close friends after trying out for pro bowling qualification in 2016.  Soo Hyun is not good at updating his IG but Hong Ki has posted on his IG a few times his "date with the alien."  Hong Ki even jokingly said his mom loves Soo Hyun more by always cooking the best dishes and smiles brightly when he visits.

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Handsome soldier :heart:

Very handsome indeed, and his skin looks so clear even without makeup.  I want to know his skincare routine, haha. :D

• Like 8

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Yes I really love this show. I often re-watched the whole show even though I didn't understand what they were talking about :lol:. On the comment section people are saying that his voice is so much better than most idols and they didn't know that KSH could sings really well. hehehe. Like Yuzu said, KSH and Hongki became friends because of bowling :D

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Very handsome indeed, and his skin looks so clear even without makeup.  I want to know his skincare routine, haha. :D

Even though he is the oldest in his team, he still manages to look young :wub:

0v3e0QS.jpg?1

Yuzu, Let us know when you found out his skincare routine :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

59 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I love this video sooo much, I watch it or listen to the mp3 almost everyday.  Soo Hyun has such a nice soothing voice, I wish he sings more.  Of course Hong Ki's voice is excellent too.  Soo Hyun and Hong Ki became close friends after trying out for pro bowling qualification in 2016.  Soo Hyun is not good at updating his IG but Hong Ki has posted on his IG a few times his "date with the alien."  Hong Ki even jokingly said his mom loves Soo Hyun more by always cooking the best dishes and smiles brightly when he visits.

Hi yuzu, oh....so, they became close because of bowling....Thanks for sharing this. I guess KSH had no time to update his SNS due to his busy schedules but for fan-service I hope he could get to do so when he gets to discharge from the military later. :lol:

• Like 6