❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Thanks shbar3 :)

:dissapointed_relieved::bawling::dissapointed_relieved:

Screenshot_2017-11-19-09-58-55.png

According to the above article by Kmoon Club, Soo Hyun's  Hong Kong Fans, REAL last day of release in HongKong is today.

Since REAL was released in SK in July,  this fan's club has been actively negotiating with the relevant organisations for REAL to be officially released in Hong kong so that the public interested  will be able to watch REAL in the theatres.

Despite the fact that the enthusiastic fans in Hong Kong achieved very  impressive achievements in proving the gaining power  of REAL , the organisations involved are evasive and not committing  themselves for the movie to be officially released. Presently, any audience keen in watching REAL cannot purchase the tickets through the box office but through the club's block bookings. This defeats the club's purpose in trying to get more audiences to see for themselves  Soo Hyun's acting prowess 

The fan club has decided that if REAL cant be released officially but only through block bookings, the club decided to cease the block bookings and all money will be diverted to support REAL when released in Japan.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

The fan club has decided that if REAL cant be released officially but only through block bookings, the club decided to cease the block bookings and all money will be diverted to support REAL when released in Japan.

So the viewing now is funded by the fans? Wow.. *sigh* can the officials just give it a try? Well, perhaps they thought it wouldn't give them lots of profits..*sigh again* but even a hollywood movie is still a 50-50 chance of becoming successful.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Yeah...he looks more mature in those pic, and the shape of his nose makes him look manly.:blush:

Look at his back bones (i don't know what it's called). This is right before he went to serve right? He'd better eat a lot during the training :confounded: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

VIDEO  Kim Soo Hyun "Hong Kong Madame Tussauds"

https://weibo.com/tv/v/FvOXnnyag?fid=1034:1c47cccf399095a5272a84d46911f7fe

Is it new? I see a lot of congratulatory buckets of flowers. Well, as much as i love Soo Hyun, i wouldn' t want to be left alone with the doll, too eery...lol! 

• Like 1

SHK  x  REAL 11.19 Special Event

" Bye-bye Cheung Tai-ying, Our final package was completed. Thank you for enjoying the movie REAL. Although we regret it, we will continue to support Soo Hyun in different ways. Do not be discouraged because everyone is always there".

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Sad 5

24 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Is it new? I see a lot of congratulatory buckets of flowers. Well, as much as i love Soo Hyun, i wouldn' t want to be left alone with the doll, too eery...lol! 

Video recorded by fans and I think it's new, because there is picture from his enlistment

• Like 2