❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

No cellphone allowed in my work and internet access not related to work is restricted but I'm sneaking using my cellphone inside the breakroom hahaha, so yeah! Just to read news for our baby Soo Hyun and OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Tears of joy...

Sorry, ik sisters, been a busy day...

"You Who Came From the Stars" Kim Soo Hyun cries after winning the "2014 KDA Grand Prize"
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam
141001 (excerpt)

10687066_368492646633689_198951018987870

Actor Kim Soo-hyun won the Grand Prize in acting at the "2014 Korea Drama Awards".

On Oct. 1, Kim Soo Hyun received the Grand Prize in Acting for the "2014 Korea Drama Awards" which was held at 6 pm at the Gyeongnam Culture and Arts Center which was hosted by Kang So Ra and Oh Sang Jin.

After winning, Kim Soo Hyun said, "“I sincerely thank Director Jang Tae-yu and writer Park Ji-eun and all my senior and colleague actors. Thank you to all the staff who suffered from the cold winter. Until I can stand in this position with dignity, I will try my best. Please keep watching out for me."

credit:  osen
Congratulations to Kim Soo Hyun ssi!

Please give credit when re-posting to your sites. Thank you.

By the way, hi everyone, this is my first time posting in this thread :)Indeed, a BIG Congratulations to KSH for winning the Daesang award for KDA 2014, I wish him all the best for his future projects. :)>-What a deserving/honour to win it this time after many years, months, weeks, days of anticipation... finally! *pat on the back* \:D/Cheers everyone! ;))

Guest blueshem

Gosh!! I'm so late to cogratulates to our boy kim soohyun ,congratulation for winning hot hallyu star & the grand prize award so proud of you baby,we are always here to support you, your the best love you....

Guest slakelove

REALLY!!!!!!!!!! HE WON DEASANG REALLLYYYY ? WOWWWWWWWW

SOO HAPPPY FOR HIM

CONGRATULATIONS MY LOVE !!!!!!! I feel like i won it for myself, happy as When I passed my difficult and the most important exams wow so happpyyyyyyy, proud of u baby, thanks alll for keeep me posted love baby love u all fans

I was worried coz other 2 actresses nominated HJW and JJH are competitive too, i think he might not be able to get. But he made it he made, its so wonderful.

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name"Kim Soo Hyun receives his daesang from the 2014 Korea Drama Awards in tears

kyuri shana   /   Wednesday, October 01, 2014  

1-horz.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has been awarded with the grand prize (Daesang) at the 2014 Korea Drama Awards on October 1 which is held at the Cultural Arts Center in Gyeongsangnam-do.

During his speech Kim Soo Hyun thanked everyone he has worked with from the director, writer, and staff to his family, friends, and fans who have believed in him and promised to always do his best.

Other nominees he bested are Ha Ji Won, Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho, and Cho Jae Hyun. Congratulations!

credit: dkpopnews

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MIGHTY KIM SOO HYUN!!! :D HE REALLY DESERVES IT!!! :)>- :)>- :)>-
cheryl-clap.gif

but. . .
SOMEONE. . . PLEASE SOMEONE. . . Please someone post the whole video of the event. . . 
I am soooo dying to see him. I want to see his reaction from the moment his name was announced. Please. . . I am begging you unnies. . . Please post a link where I can watch the whole event. . . 
1722442_o.gif

Thank you unnies. :)

Guest lea1602

Annyeong...iKstars sisters... ^^

Congratulations Baby Soo for Daesang Award and Hallyu Hot Star Award... :*

Really so proud of you, you deserve these award.. May you win more Daesang Award and more more Big Award to come... ^^ you are a great actor to me!! Your speech made me love you more and more and more... love you so much baby... :* :*

puuuumash said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MIGHTY KIM SOO HYUN!!! :D HE REALLY DESERVES IT!!! :)>- :)>- :)>-

but. . .
SOMEONE. . . PLEASE SOMEONE. . . Please someone post the whole video of the event. . . 
I am soooo dying to see him. I want to see his reaction from the moment his name was announced. Please. . . I am begging you unnies. . . Please post a link where I can watch the whole event. . . 

Baby is trending no1 on both Naver and Nate. hundreds of praising comments from Knetizens . they all congratulate him and agree Baby desevers it... Hope NB will translate one of those articles
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mid=hot&sid1=106&cid=1000237&iid=48880254&oid=108&aid=0002343880&mode=LSD
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002343877

Those stupid comments from Nate still hate on him because of that CF. Well, he's trending at least :))
http://news.nate.com/view/20141001n45912?mid=n1008

aismile1 said:
puuuumash said:

but. . .

Guest Alpha-jG

verona said: Baby is trending no1 on both Naver and Nate. hundreds of praising comments from Knetizens . they all congratulate him and agree Baby desevers it... Hope NB will translate one of those articles
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mid=hot&sid1=106&cid=1000237&iid=48880254&oid=108&aid=0002343880&mode=LSD
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002343877

Those stupid comments from Nate still hate on him because of that CF. Well, he's trending at least :))
http://news.nate.com/view/20141001n45912?mid=n1008

class="content-title" Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Jaejoong, Oh Yeon Seo and More Win Awards at Korea Drama Awards 2014 Pao October 1, 2014
Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Jaejoong, Oh Yeon Seo and More Win Awards at Korea Drama Awards 2014

The 2014 Korea Drama Awards recognized the best actors and actresses in the industry today, October 1, at the awarding ceremony held at Gyeongnam Culture and Art Center.

As expected, the popular SBS drama series “My Love From the Star” took the Best Drama award for this year and its lead actor, Kim Soo Hyun, was awarded the Grand Prize for his performance in the drama.

Kim Soo Hyun’s eyes welled up with tears while he made his acceptance speech.”To the ‘My Love from the Stars’ producers and (co-actors) Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Chang Wan, Shin Sung Rok, Ahn Jae Hyun. To the (other) actor colleagues and staff. To (my) family, thank you very much. I will do my best to confidently be in this position,” said Kim Soo Hyun.

Aside from the Grand Prize, Kim Soo Hyun also received the Hallyu Hot Star award, taking home two awards.

Ahn Jae Hyun and Shin Sung Rok, who played supporting roles in “My Love from th Star,” also received awards for their performance in the drama. Ahn Jae Hyun took home the Best New Actor award alongside Seo Kang Joon while Shin Sung Rok received the Hot Star award. A total of five trophies were received by “My Love from the Star,” confirming its position as the best drama of the year.

The actors of tvN’s “Reply 1994” were also recognized for their work in the drama especially that their director, PD Shim Won Ho, took the award for the Best Director. Dohee also received the Best New Female award and together with Kim Sung Kyun, she took the Best Couple Award.

Singer-actor Kim Jaejoong has been recognized for his acting in “Triangle” as he received the Top Excellence Award, Actor category while “Jang Bori is Here!” actress Oh Yeon Seo was awarded the Top Excellence Award, Actress category.

The Excellence Award, Actor category went to Lee Kwang Soo of “It’s Okay, It’s Love” while Kang So Ra of Doctor Stranger received the Excellence Award, Actress category.

See the rest of the awards here:

Grand Prize: Kim Soo Hyun (My Love from the Star, SBS)
Best Drama: My Love from the Star, SBS
Best Screenwriter: Jung Hyun Min (Jeong Do Jeon, KBS 1TV)
Best Director: Shin Won Ho (Reply 1994, tvN)
Top Excellence Award, Actor: Kim Jaejoong (Triangle, MBC)
Top Excellence Award, Actress: Oh Yeon Seo (Jang Bori is Here!, MBC)
Excellence Award, Actor: Lee Kwang Soo (It’s Okay, It’s Love, SBS)
Excellence Award, Actress: Kang So Ra (Doctor Stranger, SBS)
Best New Male Actor: Ahn Jae Hyun (My Love from the Star, SBS), Seo Kang Joon (Cunning Single Lady, MBC)
Best New Female Actor: Do Hee (Reply 1994, tvN)
Best Couple: Kim Sung Kyun and Do Hee (Reply 1994, tvN)
Best Child Actor: Kim Ji Young (Jang Bori is Here!, MBC)
Best Drama OST: Ailee, “Good Bye My Love” (Fated to Love You, MBC)
Hot Star: Shin Sung Rok (My Love from the Star, SBS)
Hallyu Hot Star: Kim Soo Hyun (My Love from the Star, SBS)
Global Actor: Otani Ryohei (Joseon Gunman, KBS 2TV)

Congratulations to all the winners!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/01/kim-soo-hyun-kim-jaejoong-oh-yeon-seo-and-more-win-awards-at-korea-drama-awards-2014/#.VCv_49bU2Hg.twitter

class="content-title" Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Jaejoong, Oh Yeon Seo and More Win Awards at Korea Drama Awards 2014 Pao October 1, 2014
(excerpt)

The 2014 Korea Drama Awards recognized the best actors and actresses in the industry today, October 1, at the awarding ceremony held at Gyeongnam Culture and Art Center.

As expected, the popular SBS drama series “My Love From the Star” took the Best Drama award for this year and its lead actor, Kim Soo Hyun, was awarded the Grand Prize for his performance in the drama.

Kim Soo Hyun’s eyes welled up with tears while he made his acceptance speech.”To the ‘My Love from the Stars’ producers and (co-actors) Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Chang Wan, Shin Sung Rok, Ahn Jae Hyun. To the (other) actor colleagues and staff. To (my) family, thank you very much. I will do my best to confidently be in this position,” said Kim Soo Hyun.

Aside from the Grand Prize, Kim Soo Hyun also received the Hallyu Hot Star award, taking home two awards.

credit:  soompi