❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

49 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Every time I miss you, I see your Running Man, baby boy :blush:

I miss your smile :heart:

Miss him too. 

It’s his personality that makes you attracted to him. His simplicity, sincerity, honesty, down to earth power up his cuteness. 

Miss you too, Rossy!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Back to 2014

Yan Ni [ Chinese actress] : I don’t think Korean plays are particularly large, because Korean dramas are too long, but I have watched  'Secretly Greatly' , because my daughter introduced to me

I remember I went to a Korean restaurant to eat, a lot of Kim Soo Hyun's photos were posted on it , and then I said I didn't look at that. Yan Ni said that you look  'Secretly Greatly'. I think after watching it, the play is really good-looking. All the actors perform well.

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. I find this movie good. I watched this film because KSH was in it. One thing I really liked about the movie was how it was filled with comedy in the beginning but when things got serious, the rest of the movie got serious. His acting was superb. Watching him switch between both personalities in a split second definitely convinced me he’s an actor.  I found the choreographed fight scenes totally believable. The fight scenes worked really well for me. I absolutely enjoyed watching this movie!  It's just that the ending SUCKED! At least one person should have survived. For me, a good spy never die - hahaha - Well, it's good for people who like comedy and action movies-- :lol:

• Like 5

After all the time that has passed, I still find myself missing you every minute of each hour, each hour in a day, every single day of each week, every week of the month, and every month of the year :blush::heart:

005AlLGIgw1f3i7tjsiksg305k090npd.gif

005AlLGIgw1f3i7tfx3q5g307v094tx2.gif

005AlLGIgw1f3i7tcve7tj30j60aq0ui.jpg

005AlLGIgw1f3i7te3ygvj30j60lfdkg.jpg

005AlLGIgw1f3i7td7r4xj30j60lfgpx.jpg

• Like 5