❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

48 minutes ago, lsbsg said:

this was the drama of his that got me attracted to him... hahaha then i watched the previous ones before this drama and then i continued watching his later dramas

You mean 'Dream High'. Maybe DH is the first and the last one , we can see Soo Hyun singing and dancing :(:)

006uq0O9ly1fg09l0xcgaj30jx0jxdih.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

You mean 'Dream High'. Maybe DH is the first and the last one , we can see Soo Hyun singing and dancing :(:)

i meant when Moon Embracing the Sun came out, it was the first drama that got me hooked onto KSH :) then i started watching his past dramas... then when it ended, i continued watching his later dramas like MLFAS and Real (: i skipped Producers only haha

• Like 3

e1b1c272gy1frgtc0h17kj20k00p0ta9.jpg

e1b1c272gy1frgtc2tabbj20yc0no12u.jpg

Translation

On the way to work, I felt like a flash of light flashing around. I turned to see Kim Soo Hyun wearing a military uniforms standing.

Even wearing a mask ,  can not stop the overflow handsome

Take off the mask was even more handsome. Kim Soo Hyun was 20,000 times more handsome in real life than what I saw on TV

The face was as small as the first time I saw it but Kim Soo Hyun also very tall, very polite, and still shook hands    .....   I would like to come to CGV

• Like 6

4 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Translation

On the way to work, I felt like a flash of light flashing around. I turned to see Kim Soo Hyun wearing a military uniforms standing.

Even wearing a mask ,  can not stop the overflow handsome

Take off the mask was even more handsome. Kim Soo Hyun was 20,000 times more handsome in real life than what I saw on TV

The face was as small as the first time I saw it but Kim Soo Hyun also very tall, very polite, and still shook hands    .....   I would like to come to CGV

Sounds like he went to CGV to see a movie, wonder what he watched?  That person (I think staff at CGV) must have been so shocked when he took off his mask.  I would freeze if I see him standing directly in front of me :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Sounds like he went to CGV to see a movie, wonder what he watched?  That person (I think staff at CGV) must have been so shocked when he took off his mask.  I would freeze if I see him standing directly in front of me :lol:

Yuzu, you have seen Soo Hyun. How does he look like? Is he really more handsome in person than on television?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, babe19 said:

Yuzu, you have seen Soo Hyun. How does he look like? Is he really more handsome in person than on television?

I've seen him several times in person, but not very close each time.  One time I was in the third row of a stage greeting and got a decent view.  And yes, he is really handsome and young looking in real life, but a little thin.  His features are sharp and his eyes are sparkly :wub:.

• Like 5