❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[Special 10th Anniversary] The stars are rising

Only related to Kim Soo Hyun

Sports East Asia on the 10th anniversary of its founding, recalls Korean entertainment for the past 10 years. The "10 Years Met" was a news report from Sports March East Asia from March 24, 2008 to March 22, 2018. It selected 10 things to change the entertainment trend. 

5. China's Hallyu ...  Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun 

Korean Wave once again attacked China in more than 10 years. The SBS TV drama "You  Who Come From The Stars" which opened on December 18, 2013 and ended on February 27, 2014, has become a popular Korean wave. The main characters Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Soo Hyun are attracting attention as Korean stars, and the costumes and cosmetics they use also cause topics. The phrase "Fried Chicken Beer" by Jun Ji-hyun in the play becomes a new Korean culture. In order to taste the fried chicken beer, the visitors also saw 6,000 people entering the country at the same time. At the largest festival in the Spring Festival, in Seoul, Myeong-dong and the location of the shooting, visitors are very crowded.  

Full article :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000633571

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20180322/89235088/3

59e054fbgy1fpmfe5fv2bj20qo1s0tl6.jpg

• Like 6

On 3/23/2018 at 9:57 PM, rossy79 said:

Uri handsome alien .. DMJ.... :love:

DMJ was the one that made me interest in Soo Hyun :) He'll forever be my favourite character because of that, though BSC is climbing the list of my fave characters of SH :wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

DMJ was the one that made me interest in Soo Hyun :) He'll forever be my favourite character because of that, though BSC is climbing the list of my fave characters of SH :wink:

For me SongSamdong is like my 'first love' :blush:, but..i love all of them :love:

29089646_2076946435924071_45542777332023

Cr.owner

• Like 5