❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

See comments  that Soo Hyun does not go to the assistant seems because the assistant will always be exposed in the eyes of everyone and each recruit staring straight at the assistant's face. Then the blogger responded that the case was because the new team every interval 2, 3 weeks there will be recruits come in. And said that Soo Hyun is  handsome even he is big bald 

Baby boy Soo Hyun, even you are an actor, you still can not change that you are the introvert shy :blush: But that is your special charm :heart: And I think it's not the main reason, you went to search brigade because you likes the challenge so much 

ad0c3646jw1f3zc3s4ypej216c0qo7ey.jpg

005Shgnqgy1fnpua9crozj30hs0dcdha.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

NEWS [ only related to Soo Hyun ]

Korea activity is a dream of Vietnamese stars.

Nowadays, Vietnamese actress Minh Hang (31), which is called "Jeonbyeon of Vietnam", is the top star of the Korean drama "Full House" and the movie " She will release simultaneous albums in both Korean and Vietnamese in March, and start her full-scale activities. 

Min-haang, who met at a hotel coffee shop in Jung-gu, Seoul on July 22, said, "I have dreamed of becoming a entertainer by watching Korean dramas and listening to K-pops as a child. "It is another dream for me and other Vietnamese entertainers to be active in Korea," he said. "It would not be easy to get recognized and settled in Korea, but I wanted to try and challenge myself." 

The status of Korean Wave in Vietnam, which was delivered through civil harbor, was more than expected. She participated as a jury member in the Vietnam arts, which was made by purchasing the formats of 'Hidden Singer' and 'Fantastic Duo', which are famous Korean arts, in addition to 'Bless the Girl' and 'Full House'. 

We would like to see three highly-recognized Korean men and women in Vietnam.  Minh Hang said without hesitation, saying "Men are Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, and Song Joong Ki.  Women are Jun Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo, and Lee Young Ae.

Source :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002340882

http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2018012301032912069001

005zkxsJly1fnfvp2aubmj325s1jkhdt.jpg

• Like 3

26863493_314086369112543_834786549784851

His fellow soldier in the same camp said after dinner, they heard an artist is coming. He said compare to media, we received the news faster than media. Then ksh really comes. Everytime when we go for meal,assistant instructor will shout "look at the other side","raise your head". Reason is becos all the soldiers looking at sh and the assistant instructor wants to stop them fr looking at him. 1 week before graduation, I met him during meals time. I hv been observing ksh eating his meals. He really eat alot for his 3 meals and eat seriously. When arranging the milk bottle, will compare the face agabist the milk bottle. Ksh face is reallly vr vr small. 1 week before the graduation ceremony,, i hv been watching ksh face to live through my arny life. A hallyu star who was  super famous in china eating big bowl of rice infront of me. So amazing. I told ksh before " 1 patron is here". Gosh! I even asked hallyu star to collect  plate. Army is an amazing place.

Cr.logo, (trans,KSHfans)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

From Just KSH weibo

Caught unaware, a male passerby was mesmerised  by the charismatic Soo Hyun

Too much of  lover’s competition is also troublesome

Yesterday during the “book the entire theatre” activity a male stranger asked what was the activity about. An assistant informed him that it was the free show of REAL. He was why was there no publicity and when did it started etc etc. The assistant asked whether he was interested in watching a movie. He replied yes and was led in to watch the movie. After the movie his expression (what he gained from the movie) was Kim Soo Hyun is very handsome.

Also, the assistant was leisurely talking to the manager of the theatre. He said that the booking of the theatre for 2 years is a legend. The movie industry should check out why did not also co-operate with other fandoms.

26185907_2063052657285803_48947749837183
  • Like 6

The good news :heart:

Kaohsiung and Spring Studios will be on January 26 release Kim Soo Hyun Movie "Real" two round 
Kaohsiung friends, Everybody, enjoy! Siesta!  
Theater Address: 391 Jianxing Road, Sanmin District, Kaohsiung 
Detailed release time Court Line Published Prospective 

Website

http://www.hechunmovie.com.tw/product_cg243558.html

https://www.facebook.com/hechunmovie/

006SSLB1gy1fnqp0kh5zfj30k00zk791.jpg

• Like 6