❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

26156493_2021741268114612_55628209056770

Content in English: 【Emergency Announcement】 ️ The sale of "Korona Limited Special Sale Ticket" will be decided in Koronenmawarudo from 1/20 in "Rial". ️ The bonus will be awarded with the first prize "Reversible Postcarder (B2 size)" The backside is a picture pattern limited to Korona! * The special offer is limited in quantity. * The theater will update its official website in the near future

From MovieTwin2 Twitter, Link: https://twitter.com/movietwin2/status/953461780621148160

26863867_339288836555637_515050731373120

In English : Previous notice

At around noon tomorrow, we will release the full picture of "Advance viewing tickets with second benefit" which will be released on January 27!

official Facebook, link: https://www.facebook.com/real.movie.414/posts/138674886814859

• Like 3

'REAL'  DVD (Hong Kong Version) boarded the HMV charts (Week 3) + Yeasasia bestseller list

In the HMV Asia charts,  'REAL'  [Hong Kong version] DVD , No. 3 this Week 

(Hong Kong version) Blu-ray  [HMV-Blu-ray list]  also No 3 this week

In addition, in the [Yesasia Korean Movie Bestseller Ranking], the last 7 days of sales statistics 'REAL' Hong Kong version of the DVD and Blu-ray discs take up the first and second place too

59e054fbgy1fnjvh3plhgj20qo2a5aj6.jpg

59e054fbgy1fnjvh5dzyrj20qo2a9gur.jpg

59e054fbgy1fnjvh8ibehj20qo19wjz6.jpg

• Thanks 5

12 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

'REAL'  DVD (Hong Kong Version) boarded the HMV charts (Week 3) + Yeasasia bestseller list

In the HMV Asia charts,  'REAL'  [Hong Kong version] DVD , No. 3 this Week 

(Hong Kong version) Blu-ray  [HMV-Blu-ray list]  also No 3 this week

In addition, in the [Yesasia Korean Movie Bestseller Ranking], the last 7 days of sales statistics 'REAL' Hong Kong version of the DVD and Blu-ray discs take up the first and second place too

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. NICE. So, this is now available in the market. I will purchase one for my copy............I've been waiting for this movie. :lol:

I read recently that President Moon unveiled a five-year plan to scale back the mandatory military service period to 18 months from the current 21.  Does it mean that KSH will be discharged this year based on the new regulation of K-military? In case, he may be out from service on November?????  I love this, huh? :D

• Like 1

26869158_891194641044559_592670990959168

[notifications]
From January 27th (Sat), the design of the "special magnet" for pre-sale tickets for pre-sale tickets will be released!

Size is 90 × 65 mm, a little bigger than credit card 
You can put it in a home refrigerator or use it at work, or you can use it in a different environment!! * for sale at cinema shinjuku shinsaibashi, Movix Kyoto, the special offer will be terminated soon. Please accept the advance. 
https://www.facebook.com/real.movie.414/posts/138853940130287

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. NICE. So, this is now available in the market. I will purchase one for my copy............I've been waiting for this movie. :lol:

I read recently that President Moon unveiled a five-year plan to scale back the mandatory military service period to 18 months from the current 21.  Does it mean that KSH will be discharged this year based on the new regulation of K-military? In case, he may be out from service on November?????  I love this, huh? :D

You're welcome willenette :)

Even they reduce military service to 18 months, SH still out from service next year

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

You're welcome willenette :)

Even they reduce military service to 18 months, SH still out from service next year

hwonhwon, but, I guess if this new rule will be approved & implemented, KSH together with Lee Min Ho & Taecyeon will be discharged on November, don't you think so? Wait & see...................:lol:

• Like 1

NEWS [2018.01.18]

'The most impressive movie of the original' Webton

Film 'The Insiders' starring Lee Byung Hun (2015) was the most impressive film among the films based on the webtoon.

According to a survey by Web researcher PMI, "The Most Impressive Movie of The Original Webtoon ", The insiders were ranked first with 33.6 percent. This is the original work by Yoon Tae-ho and the same comic artist. When the movie was released, it attracted 7.07 million viewers and ranked number one in the box office movie rankings

Yong Hwa Kim, who was released on December 20 last year, was second with 31.3 percent with "God - Sin and Punishment". This work is based on the same name by Zhou Hummin's author, Webtoon. The film has recently surpassed 13 million viewers and is ranked 5th in the box office (13.1 million people on 17th).

In the third place, Kim Soo Hyun starred in 'Secretly Greatly' (21.1%). Fourth place is The steel ratio (14.2%) and fifth place is The moss (12.3%).

The survey was conducted on 24th of the 20th to 50th sex and 2400 people on the 15th. The 95% confidence level and the error are ± 2.0%.

Source :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=003&aid=0008400839

http://www.newsis.com/view/…

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, but, I guess if this new rule will be approved & implemented, KSH together with Lee Min Ho & Taecyeon will be discharged on November, don't you think so? Wait & see...................:lol:

KSH will be discharged July 22 next year. Even they reduced to 18 months, I guessed SH still will be out next year . But if this year, I will be super happy for that :D:tongue:

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

KSH will be discharged July 22 next year. Even they reduced to 18 months, I guessed SH still will be out next year . 

You are right, hwonhwon.  The shortened mandatory military service will not fully take in effect until 2020.  However, those who are currently serving will get a reduction on service length based on their time of enlistment.  Starting from October 2016, they will take away 1 day for every 2 weeks up until the enlistment date.  So from October 2016 to October 2017, Soo Hyun will get a reduction of 26 days.  He will be discharged on June 27, 2019.

006AxKy4gy1fnihm69ofxj30u00gvdgy.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1