❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Ranking Top 10 in China 

From December 27, 2017 to January 2, 2018, last week in December, "Top 10 ranking in China" Male Star Ranking TOP 10 :

1.  Huang Chi Yeol

2. (EXO)  Se Hoon

3.  Lee Jong Suk

4.  Kim Jae Joong

5.  Park Si Hoo

6.  KIM SOO HYUN

7.  Park Yoo Chun

8.  Lee Min Ho

9. Kim Jong Kook

10.Bangtan Boys (BTS) 

Source :

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1515125796169598008

1224b52bd40735fa0d19695a95510fb30e240820.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

(From DC)

Last night, Kim Soo Hyun's friend at training center shared his testimony in DC because he thought Soo Hyun was a very kind brother so he sent an article to share with his fans about Soo Hyun at the training center.

Rough translate : 
---------------------
1. He was asked to be assistant counselor, but Kim Soo-hyun distressed, saying he was going to search brigade

2. good at finishing, set his locker neatly

3. Night shift, his comrades only need to pat him gently, he will get up and stand up immediately. He also Persistent in the toothbrush ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

4. Like to snacking burger and Strawberry jam secretly (the military squad leader say.. came out, do not eat strawberry jam secretly hidden) ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

5. Very much like to eat fried pork on the day out, get the food to the same period to say: "who will eat fried pork chop, hand up." But no one, and then soo hyun said it is good, I'm sorry, so he eat it ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

6. When about to leave the unit, because reluctant to separate, Soo Hyun brother cry so much, over the same period their friends also cry, everyone wipe away tears before leaving.

And when get good food first he will say I am older than you, so i eat more than you.

7. In the first week they went to religious day, then his friend feel boring, so he went to sleep in next week. But Soo Hyun still went to the church, brings snack back, assigned to eat the same period

8. The friend who share the story is really unable to clean up, he look Soo Hyun really good at (cleaning and preparing). He is really clean and well organized. He showered and washed his hands. Use lotion everyday.

9. sit-ups, push-ups are super-class. Although the long-distance race is a bit tired, it is still level 1.

10. There are 10 people at team, Soo Hyun and this friend in the same team, he became the top flag bearer. When fighting each other, as a conductor, perhaps because acting is good, so the gesture mastered very well

11. Roll up socks like bowling ball ㅋ ㅋ ( teach his friends bowling with roll up socks)

12. He said it was the first time he did on the job, but he was really good at it and that he didn't want me to see him as an entertainer to make it easy at first.

13. Some comrade said that because too miss Kim Soo-hyun, he will look for his video to see. (And his friend who share the story wrote now miss him a lot. Will contact him when have vacation time.)

And Soo Hyun said he is really sorry that will get bit of a problem with being around him, because he lived in a place that he couldn't get away with.

14. Kim Soo Hyun when just entered the army did not dare to move when sleeping, never snoring, then began to snore after the familiar adaptation and also because tired from hard training day.

15. Recruits enlisted in the same period to build a Kakao room (like our WeChat group), the beginning is still tangled to pull in Soo Hyun, but Kim Soo Hyun himself want to join, and then everyone has his contact information

16. He read all of his hand letters and he thank them. He took all the letters away, but one of the fans wrote him a letter every day, posted a lot of stamps, and he read it, and everybody in his roommate knew the name of the fans.

17. He speaks in the army just as he did with the Hong ki. He talk a lot and atmosfer maker.

18. He has 54 or 55 hats.

-cr. Weibo

Foto Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub.

Foto Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Thanks hwonhwon_stv for sharing above.  There were many sharing in Weibo yesterday about KSH's time at training centre.  Some of it were translated or interpreted differently.  I understand from another post that when get good food, he will not eat first.  He will state that he is older, eaten more food than the younger ones, ask them to eat. 

I came across these 2 cute posts in Weibo too.  Please excuse my rough translation using online translator.  :D

Left - Today, my brother discharged. Passing near the place where Kim Soo Hyun is, I saw Kim Soo Hyun's appearance of eating noodles. Sure enough, he looks very handsome.

Right - How could I go to see a man because a man looks handsome, but I was "hit in the face" (proven wrong) when at training center.  Kim Soo Hyun is the kind because of his handsomeness,  you always want to see/look at him.  

61pM6Yg.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

3. Night shift, his comrades only need to pat him gently, he will get up and stand up immediately. He also Persistent in the toothbrush ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 

4. Like to snacking burger and Strawberry jam secretly (the military squad leader say.. came out, do not eat strawberry jam secretly hidden) ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

5. Very much like to eat fried pork on the day out, get the food to the same period to say: "who will eat fried pork chop, hand up." But no one, and then soo hyun said it is good, I'm sorry, so he eat it ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Thanks hwonhwon for sharing this.   I was planning on posting this too.  Our Soo Hyun is so so cute.  The version I read is a bit clearer so I will rephrase it a bit.  Number 5 is really funny, I couldn't stop laughing when I first read it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3.  He is diligent in brushing his teeth.

4. Strawberry jam burgers are a specialty in the army, but he doesn't eat the jam, instead he secretly hides it.

5. When his favorite fried pork chop is served, he asked everyone at the table after getting their food "raise your hand if you will die eating fried pork chops."  No one raises their hand so he said "Oh ok... sorry... let's eat then."   LOL, KSH asks if anyone will die from eating fried pork chops, if so, he will eat it for them, unfortunately no one at his table is allergic to fried pork chops. :lol::D

49 minutes ago, klky007 said:

I came across these 2 cute posts in Weibo too.  Please excuse my rough translation using online translator.  :D

Left - Today, my brother discharged. Passing near the place where Kim Soo Hyun is, I saw Kim Soo Hyun's appearance of eating noodles. Sure enough, he looks very handsome.

Right - How could I go to see a man because a man looks handsome, but I was "hit in the face" (proven wrong) when at training center.  Kim Soo Hyun is the kind because of his handsomeness,  you always want to see/look at him.  

Another new recruit on the same team wrote that although he did not dislike KSH, he only thought of him as another celebrity before.  After training with him for 5 weeks, he became a die hard fan. :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, klky007 said:

I want to see his face all the time too  :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

(From DC)

Last night, Kim Soo Hyun's friend at training center shared his testimony in DC because he thought Soo Hyun was a very kind brother so he sent an article to share with his fans about Soo Hyun at the training center.

Spoiler

Rough translate : 
---------------------
1. He was asked to be assistant counselor, but Kim Soo-hyun distressed, saying he was going to search brigade

2. good at finishing, set his locker neatly

6. When about to leave the unit, because reluctant to separate, Soo Hyun brother cry so much, over the same period their friends also cry, everyone wipe away tears before leaving.

And when get good food first he will say I am older than you, so i eat more than you.

7. In the first week they went to religious day, then his friend feel boring, so he went to sleep in next week. But Soo Hyun still went to the church, brings snack back, assigned to eat the same period

8. The friend who share the story is really unable to clean up, he look Soo Hyun really good at (cleaning and preparing). He is really clean and well organized. He showered and washed his hands. Use lotion everyday.

9. sit-ups, push-ups are super-class. Although the long-distance race is a bit tired, it is still level 1.

10. There are 10 people at team, Soo Hyun and this friend in the same team, he became the top flag bearer. When fighting each other, as a conductor, perhaps because acting is good, so the gesture mastered very well

11. Roll up socks like bowling ball ㅋ ㅋ ( teach his friends bowling with roll up socks)

12. He said it was the first time he did on the job, but he was really good at it and that he didn't want me to see him as an entertainer to make it easy at first.

13. Some comrade said that because too miss Kim Soo-hyun, he will look for his video to see. (And his friend who share the story wrote now miss him a lot. Will contact him when have vacation time.)

And Soo Hyun said he is really sorry that will get bit of a problem with being around him, because he lived in a place that he couldn't get away with.

14. Kim Soo Hyun when just entered the army did not dare to move when sleeping, never snoring, then began to snore after the familiar adaptation and also because tired from hard training day.

15. Recruits enlisted in the same period to build a Kakao room (like our WeChat group), the beginning is still tangled to pull in Soo Hyun, but Kim Soo Hyun himself want to join, and then everyone has his contact information

16. He read all of his hand letters and he thank them. He took all the letters away, but one of the fans wrote him a letter every day, posted a lot of stamps, and he read it, and everybody in his roommate knew the name of the fans.

17. He speaks in the army just as he did with the Hong ki. He talk a lot and atmosfer maker.

18. He has 54 or 55 hats.

-cr. Weibo

Rough translate : --------------- 19. Has little problem with his back around waist. His friend said "I read that you went to hospital because you weren't well before you joined the army, but you have made a big decision." Friend who share the story said he never like Kim Soo Hyun at first. He used to hear about celebrity military prejudice, but then they lived together and lived as paddles now. After the training finushed, he searched video of Kim Soo-hyun because he miss him. that's why he found DC KSH gallery and brought him here. -

cr. Weibo, DC KSH thought Soo Hyun was a very kind brother so he sent an article to share with his fans about Soo Hyun at the training center.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

4. Strawberry jam burgers are a specialty in the army, but he doesn't eat the jam, instead he secretly hides it.

5. When his favorite fried pork chop is served, he asked everyone at the table after getting their food "raise your hand if you will die eating fried pork chops."  No one raises their hand so he said "Oh ok... sorry... let's eat then."   LOL, KSH asks if anyone will die from eating fried pork chops, if so, he will eat it for them, unfortunately no one at his table is allergic to fried pork chops. :lol::D

Yea yea, I read the same too!  Hilarious.  Now we know he don't eat strawberry jam.  As for fried pork chop, we all knew it is his top on the list favourite food.  This guy sure is easy to feed. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

I want to see his face all the time too  :wub:

I want too!!!  Even men are fascinated by his face.  

Truly appreciate the young soldier who was in same batch with KSH, for sharing all those little stuff about him. Of course, many thanks to fans who translated it from Korean to Chinese.  As fans, we just want to know that he is well and doing fine.  

I read a post this morning that KSH had some problem with his waist and visited the doctor/hospital before enlistment.  His determination to serve in the military is very impressive.  During marching with heavy loads, it was really completed by willpower.  

Sorry, I am not able to do word-for-word translation. Above was just my understanding from below Chinese text.  I hope he don't over-exert and hurt himself. :(  

哥的腰不太好 兵役前还去医院看过医生 对于服役的决心很了不起 负重行军的时候真的是靠意志力撑下去完成的

• Like 4