❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

12 hours ago, kayeseight said:

I've always been jealous of his thick beautiful eyebrows :lol:

You're not the only one, many beauty clinics in China illegally use Soo Hyun's face to market their eyebrow microblading service.  His thick and full brows are deemed model perfect and desired by many men.

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Even CSY like his eyebrows :D

I thought she likes his eyelashes :lol:

star11-00137.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Ah yes. She likes his eyelashes. I forgot it because too focus on Do Min Joon's face :tongue:

You also forgot that Do Min Joon doesn't show his eyebrows :D, but you're right, his face is so mesmerizing, it's hard to focus on just one feature.

Do Min Joon en "My Love From Another Star"

• Like 8

26267039_265043787360693_801543019300493

News content related to Soo Hyun (translate by google): As the actor Kim Soo-hyun became the face of the tour, it became a big topic among tourists as well as tourists. It is not that there were not any advertisement of travel agencies such as Lee Seo Jin of yellow balloon and Park Bo-gum of Hana Tour, but Kim Su-Hyun of All-Tour selected the best top star and it shows that the advertising target of travel market has changed.
Kim Dong-jin, deputy director of the Tourism Promotion Department, said, "The charm of Kim Soo-hyun, who has displayed various charms through various dramas and movies, I judged that the image could appeal to the existing target audience and the new young target audience at the same time. 

From newspim, link: http://m.newspim.com/news/view/20171228000058

• Like 7

From KSH International Fanclub FB page...

His fellow at training center said, SH was the happiest in a day when he read letters from fans after hard training. It seems that he was encouraged from fans more than our thought. From now, Ryu manager will deliver letters to SH. If you like to send a letter or parcels to SH, please send it to Keyeast address. 

(06173) 서울 강남구 영동대로 96길 26, 5층 Keyeast 김수현

Cr. 秀soosoo (Weibo)

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimsoohyun&no=667393&page=1

P.S. Happy to know that KSH was encouraged by our online letters. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3