❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, kayeseight said:

same here. I can't ever understand them either. I don't care who Soohyun date as long as that girl could make him happy, I'm happy.. hehehe :)

Yeah..but i do hope his girl is pretty and has good attitude..lol! He's so handsome, it should be equal from the girl's part..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rossy79 said:

luckily soohyun is in military service so there is no news that linking his name with that news. it's really annoying to read 'fan war'.:blush:

Lol! Yeah me too. Usually i find the other shippers are pretty aggressive. I can say from what i've seen so far, KSH's fans are pretty patient and calm :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, kayeseight said:

same here. I can't ever understand them either. I don't care who Soohyun date as long as that girl could make him happy, I'm happy.. hehehe :)

Agree, as long as they are happy together, I will give my blessing.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! Yeah me too. Usually i find the other shippers are pretty aggressive. I can say from what i've seen so far, KSH's fans are pretty patient and calm :)

But still for haters we are one of the worst fandom.:grin:(I read that article last September.)

Sometimes I can't stand to read bad comments about soohyun and reply it.:D

• Confused 2

54 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah..but i do hope his girl is pretty and has good attitude..lol! He's so handsome, it should be equal from the girl's part..

He is such a ninja that he's never had any real dating rumors.  Really curious what type of girl he'll date, he seems to be fond of goddess level pretty girls though, like Jun Ji Hyun and Kaya Scodelario.  I don't know much about Kaya, but JJH gives me the impression that she is cheerful, easy going and also very smart.  I think his future girlfriend will have these attributes, and pretty of course.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

But still for haters we are one of the worst fandom.:grin:(I read that article last September.)

Sometimes I can't stand to read bad comments about soohyun and reply it.:D

Where did you read this?  Is this just based on haters or was there an actual poll?  I'm just curious because I find KSH fans mostly rational and don't get into fan wars.  

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Where did you read this?  Is this just based on haters or was there an actual poll?  I'm just curious because I find KSH fans mostly rational and don't get into fan wars.  

that's why I'm also surprised, soohyun fandom became one of the worst fandom.

Link:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/antis-collaborate-together-to-vote-exos-fandom-as-the-worst-fandom

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I agree with you yuzu.KSH fans don't get into fan wars.I think it's just based on haters.I've read alot of negative comments too about KSH but I just ignore them because I know KSH very well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

hahaha Of course! But at the end of the day, his happiness is my number one priority :wub:

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

He is such a ninja that he's never had any real dating rumors.  Really curious what type of girl he'll date, he seems to be fond of goddess level pretty girls though, like Jun Ji Hyun and Kaya Scodelario.  I don't know much about Kaya, but JJH gives me the impression that she is cheerful, easy going and also very smart.  I think his future girlfriend will have these attributes, and pretty of course.

I am really curious as well! Maybe  someday he'll open up to his fans. But knowing him being such a private person that someday would be a veeerrrrrrrrryyyy long time. hehehe. Didn't he say he like a girl who has cat eye like look? I believe I've read about it somewhere. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Speaking of Kaya Scodelario, many (mostly his antis I believe) criticized him for choosing a foreigner western woman as his ideal type instead of choosing someone from South Korea. But honestly, I'm glad he chose Kaya, because if it was someone from SK, his name would be often get dragged in an article/news if the said woman has a boyfriend or get married :tongue:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

that's why I'm also surprised, soohyun fandom became one of the worst fandom.

Link:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/antis-collaborate-together-to-vote-exos-fandom-as-the-worst-fandom

So it is voted by antis, compared to idols, the number of votes actors receive are very small.  I guess having a huge fandom also means having a lot of antis.. lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ellen17 said:

I agree with you yuzu.KSH fans don't get into fan wars.I think it's just based on haters.I've read alot of negative comments too about KSH but I just ignore them because I know KSH very well.

Yes, we as fans should learn from KSH and keep a low profile.  He is only active when it comes to his work and we should only be active to support his work.

• Like 6

hahaha Of course! But at the end of the day, his happiness is my number one priority :wub:

I am really curious as well! Maybe  someday he'll open up to his fans. But knowing him being such a private person that someday would be a veeerrrrrrrrryyyy long time. hehehe. Didn't he say he like a girl who has cat eye like look? I believe I've read about it somewhere. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Speaking of Kaya Scodelario, many (mostly his antis I believe) criticized him for choosing a foreigner western woman as his ideal type instead of choosing someone from South Korea. But honestly, I'm glad he chose Kaya, because if it was someone from SK, his name would be often get dragged in an article/news if the said woman has a boyfriend or get married :tongue:

Nah, I don't think he'll open up unless he gets caught by Dispatch or until he gets married, he is so protective when it comes to his love life.  I don't recall him mentioning the cat eye look unless it's from a very old interview or something fans made up.

I agree, he purposely choose a western actress as his ideal type to avoid people from linking them together.  Some people are so sensitive when it comes to girls he's linked to even if it's as simple as taking a picture together or a baseless rumor stirred up by a netizen for fun.  If you've noticed, he's super cautious around girls, even if it's his friend like IU.  I remember the time they went to Shanghai for the Producers FM and he and IU were asked to take a picture together at the press con.  They were standing so far apart that the journalist had to ask them to stand closer.

• Like 4

Didn't he say he like a girl who has cat eye like look? I believe I've read about it somewhere. Correct me if I'm wrong

Yes, I also have read about he likes a girl who has cat eye like look , so this is why many people believe  the rumour between he and member of WG because that girl has cat eye or cat face :grimace: 

• LOL 4