❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

6 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Suddenly i want to watch METS again. KSH really nails Lee Hwon character. The first time he shows up in eps 6, I could really feel the aura of a king from him. But currenctly I'm rewatching Producers..lol!

same with me , after i finished rewatching moonsun , now i am watching mfts again ... and still pounding when there is a romantic scene between csy and dmj, :blush:and laughed to myself at the sight of how innocent and inexperienced dmj.(not only drama I also watch airport fancam videos, fansign event, and also old news about soohyun.)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

same with me , after i finished rewatching moonsun , now i am watching mfts again ... and still pounding when there is a romantic scene between csy and dmj, :blush:and laughed to myself at the sight of how innocent and inexperienced dmj.(not only drama I also watch airport fancam videos, fansign event, and also old news about soohyun.)

Me too :D! Rewatching MLFTS, very slowly. In between lurk around Weibo and here, to see if there’s any latest update of Soo Hyun. Follow up with airport fan cam video, fansign events, bts of KSH’s drama. Haha! Like a crazy fan.....waiting.....:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

23596520_1943362762652549_27064025169159

23594623_167488193847770_890733467233419

Kim Soo Hyun Movie《REAL》Hong Kong Stars Charity Advanced Screening held in Hong Kong today.

Supported by 金秀贤LadyKmoon, KSH International Fans Group, The Community Chest of HK. 

REAL will be released in cinemas around HK from 16 November 2017

cr. photo  : LadyKmoon, 罂爱金秀贤

Via nes.ksh216

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

48 minutes ago, babe19 said:

Me too :D! Rewatching MLFTS, very slowly. In between lurk around Weibo and here, to see if there’s any latest update of Soo Hyun. Follow up with airport fan cam video, fansign events, bts of KSH’s drama. Haha! Like a crazy fan.....waiting.....:blush:

Lol!! We miss him like crazy..me too! I watch his youtube videos everyday after work..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Tonight, Kim Soo Hyun International Fan Alliance and LK United Cinema's star public field of priority field for the movie "REAL" Hong Kong screening kicked off! The publicity has also started and there is charity action

A lot of fans have arrived in Hong Kong, welcome to join us!

The event also thanks to the Hong Kong Community Chest Organization's support, donation box is already in place

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 8

2017.11.15 "REAL" Hong Kong Star Priority Field

Our Oversized Welcome Banner: "REAL" Hong Kong Release, Kim Soo Hyun Cast Comes on" so that every one who comes to cinema city in Causeway Bay can see us. Support, let us look forward to " REAL" Hong Kong released a good start!

Each spectator is a big star, as long as the scene can be left in the message board to sign the signature to say ~ but here do have some HK celebrities familiar. Do you know them?

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 8