❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

19 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Summary translation of Real:

I read this in Weibo too.  A complicated but intriguing story.  There were many mixed reviews on this movie and I wish to watch it sooner.  I know it won't be shown in my country, hence can only wait for the DVD with Eng-sub.  

• Like 4

A cutie at 29...:D:D:D

Kim Soohyun Cutely Shouted at Sulli During [Real] Stage Greeting and Here's Why

Kim Soohyun can be such a playful one off stage.

Kim Soohyun and Sulli attended the stage greeting for their movie 'Real' on June 30th. 

Kim Soohyun was gifting a lucky fan his signed poster when cheering and screaming of his name and Sulli's name in the venue could be heard. In the midst of it, one loud and clear man voice shouting, "Sulli-yah!!" rang throughout the place.

After Kim Soohyun was done presenting his poster, he loudly shouted, "Sulli-yah!!" seemingly imitating the male fans, bringing another wave of screams from the audience.

Watch the endearing moment at the 5:38 mark in the video above! 

(Video at link below)

http://www.kstarlive.com/Kim-Soohyun-Cutely-Shouted-at-Sulli-During--Real--Stage-Greeting-and-Here-s-Why-5859219

• Like 4