❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest MaiA1430293719

While we are busy voting...it was reported that Soo Hyun ordered the new BMW i8  

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/media/economic/newsview/20140727150608691

Soo Hyun really like cool cars,doesn't he? I think it was around this time or early August two years ago when he bought his SUV 

Can I sit on that expensive car w/ him

Guys..what I fear has already happened!!! :(( :(( :(( Right now result on SIDA 1) LMH - 16.4 % 2) KSH - 16.3 % Result on Soompi 1) LMH - 51 % 2) KSH - 47 % Come on guys only 6 days left..keep on voting plss... we can do it together.Fighting!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest youlee

The percentage was so shocking...but its okayy, lets do the best & keep voting sisters.....dont give up....we can do it... *Hwaitiingg*

Guest Alpha-jG

IN MY OPINION, what's happening now only shows that our dear SOO HYUN is on TOP and they will do everything just to let their idol be even with him..

Guest MandosyC

The cheating is getting so obvious!!! Look at the women's side. It's obvious someone hacked into the system. Why do they insult our intelligence?!?

Guest Alpha-jG

MandosyC

said: The cheating is getting so obvious!!! Look at the women's side. It's obvious someone hacked into the system. Why do they insult our intelligence?!?

Guest sweetkh

keep voting  http://comm.news.nate.com/2014drama?vote=Y#yay finally I can vote at Nate but Our Baby KSH is losing keep voting !

Guest EnnairamA

I am imagining if our baby and his rival would be both present in the awarding and the organizers let them sit by side. Hah! are they gonna greet each other? I am guessing they will but the fans on the side will be having World War 3 hahahaha! And the other one will receive the popularity award and ksh fans will boo him and shout, cheater! but if our baby won the best actor, what wil the fans of the other side say? hmmmmm

I am imagining if our baby and his rival would be both present in the awarding and the organizers let them sit by side. Hah! are they gonna greet each other? I am guessing they will but the fans on the side will be having World War 3 hahahaha! And the other one will receive the popularity award and ksh fans will boo him and shout, cheater! but if our baby won the best actor, what wil the fans of the other side say? hmmmmm

Hmm... They'd be bitter about it like the usual, saying we're the ones who cheat. They claim they outnumber us, yet they still have to resort to such an underhanded tactic. Is that what they call "outnumbered"? Pshhhh what a joke!

We'd still vote up to the last minute, and yeah karma has it's ways on getting back to those who deserve it.

Guest jt1023ksh

QuynhT said: BMW i8? Can i just date him for 5 minutes ? I WANT TO SIT ON THAT CAR FOR ONLY 5 MINUTES! THAT"S IT!!!! 
#CuteAndRich :)

Guest SoniaC1430291967

yhiyori1221 said: