Couples Who Make Out Around You

theninthtrack

Guest lawlipopx3

it makes me feel really akward & uncomfortable when my friend does this in front of me -__-

in my mind im just like " :mellow: ....RRLY NOW? . urggh"

Oh & when i walk in the halls at school , omgsh >< soooo weird especially when you like actually hear them making out o_o

its just weird -__-

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If couples "do it" in front of people, then there should be a single guy who should go "solo" in front of them. He just unzips his pants and uses his hand. I mean, they're both equally something you should go hide somewhere to do it. Although the "solo" guy would look more like a freak to people. He'd just pull his SEARS magazine out and start to do it like it was nothing.

I know that some people are too proud of their partners, so they are like "this chick is mine" and starts to prove it by hardcore stuff in public. The kind of pride that a solo person would hardly get...

Guest Expendable

I really hate it, especially in public transports. If I glance at them for a second since they are right in front of my vision, I get accused of being a pervert. If I confront them about it, I get accused of being jealous. Urgh.

I just don't like it. It happens sometimes when I'm waiting for the bus or subway.

It's so awkward imo =w=;; and I really feel that I am "not in my place".

My friends don't do it in front of me because they know it's going to be awkward anyways.

Guest kalliy*10

2nd hall and 3rd hall is the make out heaven >< i avoid that hall as much as i can. and sometimes they will make out in front of a door... and i'm like "HEY!"

IF YOU CAN'T DO IT IN FRONT OF A 5 YEAR OLD DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC!

(is what i go by!)

I never really saw any of it constantly until this week D : surprisingly LOL

I mean i see sometimes at the mall and skytrain and bus and stuff, but i dont really care because its just like a peck and stuff

but recently this one couple was full on nastiness in public (nastiness HAHA)

they looked like they were about to get it on >.> barf barf barf

and then this week i've seen x329341820398572034 more couples at school and they all kiss, even though its just a peck, when you see it CONSTANTLY , it gets kinda annoying : P

...well primarily the people AT school. I'm in Orchestra and we share the music room with the Band kids, and every morning I hang out in that room with my friends... OH LAWD, you can not imagine how... hormonal (?) the band kids are. They are always holding hands, lying on each other, and sometimes making out... it. is. odd. School is meant for learning!

Guest ingridjoy

it feels awkwaard, esp if you dont know the person

but if it was one of y friends i wuldnt really mind because yea..

but like i find it more awkward if i in the public with my parents and i

see couples making out..

Guest FireMonkey

It's really awkward, especially if you're in a position where you're literally staring right at them. -.- Why can't they just wait until they're somewhere more private? T_T

Guest xxxxxxx

I hate it when people make out. its rude and awkward. If I had a boyfriend , I wouldn't even kiss him in public because I find it inappropriate and inconsiderate.

Sometimes, I just want throw a book or something at them or make some noise to let them know that I'm here trying to do something.

Archived