●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest speakeasy

Cao Shanshan is gorgeousss! I want a pointy chin and small face like hers!

Anyone know what Huangpu's(皇甫) blog is? he/she(not sure,some say shes a girl but some say hes a boy.. so I'm not sure) is in these pics V

I don't know about his blog but here's his MCC thread: http://bbs.mcc.net.cn/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boar...1318&page=1

Yeah I think it's kinda hilarious how much controversy there is over whether or not he's actually a guy. I'm pretty pretty sure he's a male, you can tell by his hands in the pics. He's a pretty skinny guy, but he has like big/thicker hands, if that makes sense?

Guest bbaumgul

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3791/6aa4...86d89152eeb.jpg

I dont know, but by the length of her calves she doesnt seem very tall. At least not tall enough to be a model? It seems to me a lot of girls on moko are wannabe models lol!

her heels and the fact she's skinny makes her legs seem longer lol

You don't need to be tall to be a model. Most magazine models (平面模特) are anywhere between 165-17x centimeters of height. I'm sure some are even below 165.

Guest 4everlovingyou

I don't know about his blog but here's his MCC thread: http://bbs.mcc.net.cn/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boar...1318&page=1

Yeah I think it's kinda hilarious how much controversy there is over whether or not he's actually a guy. I'm pretty pretty sure he's a male, you can tell by his hands in the pics. He's a pretty skinny guy, but he has like big/thicker hands, if that makes sense?

thank you!!!!

lolll I read like the first 40 pgs.. its slightly lame cuz its all like ppl complimenting him/her. But I did notice, I think Huang Pu is a girl. She admitted it in a reply.. that kinda crushed me cuz she looks so good as a guy!

Guest misstiffany

Grace: Part Two

It's amazing how makeup brings out her features, isn't it?

Boyish look at the supermarket:

P.S. PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!

Whats her full name? Do you guys just call her Grace? or is there a blog? lol I'm saving her pics but I want to credit it so I'll remember. :)

Guest pillowbox

zhang yi lin added me on this website and I asked her about posting her pictures on Soompi and she agreed to it. So please do not take these pictures out of soompi or hotlink.

tumblr_ky29jpvrZv1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

tumblr_ky29igcNe91qzzk7co1_500.jpg

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3791/6aa4...86d89152eeb.jpg

I dont know, but by the length of her calves she doesnt seem very tall. At least not tall enough to be a model? It seems to me a lot of girls on moko are wannabe models lol!

her heels and the fact she's skinny makes her legs seem longer lol

You don't need to be tall to be a model. Most magazine models (平面模特) are anywhere between 165-17x centimeters of height. I'm sure some are even below 165.

to be honest, in the asian countries, alot of the models arent even 165; heck in japan models can be as short as 150-155, most of them are just magazine models, not the runway ones. as long as they have the features and can pull off the shots without looking too short/stumpy its all good

omg yes! i was trying to think who she resembled and couldnt place it! you have it spot on!

can anyone post some pictures of people with the 'cute doll-like' look? i need makeup inspiration that's less...glamorous. or something, haha. thanks! :)

wow, i topped a page and did not contribute. i suck. sorry. :(

Can I request a pictures spam of Grace and/or ShanShan :D THanks!!

Btw, does anyone know Grace's full name or Chinese name?

GRACE

2yvuqeu.jpg

2s19egg.jpg

1z57uk1.jpg

kb2ees.jpg

Grace is the prettiest model I've ever seen. I don't understand why she isn't as popular as Angela Baby or Janice Man.

I think she has the potential to become an big model in Asia.

Guest lala-rainbow92

^

Totally understood what you mean.

She has such nice and somehow fierce eyes.

Shes really a gorgeous model. I also think

that she should be a very poppular model.

Archived