●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chigusa707

Her name's 小薰 if I recall correctly... I think she was posted a longg while back.

Isnt she the girl that had a crush on Pan Wei Bo?

wow although Guo Jingming is hot, he seems to have to pay fines for plagarising too much =.="

http://www.china.org.cn/english/2004/Dec/114345.htm

they don't look too much alike, maybe he just got a haircut lol

Aww.. my poor cute author.. :unsure:

Tsk tsk tsk Pao, I even know your name ^^ Well.. im HaiKi =D Nice to meet you

Im one of the people annoyed by her voice.. okay.. maybe not annoyed, but just bewildered!! I cant believe its NATRUAL!!

Omigoshies.. so sorry.. ^^;; really bad memory. haha.. nice to meet you too Haiki-chan!

her voice is annoying.. specially since she's like this big girl/woman now.. haha..

sophia r u suing japan's cyworld??

^.^

i find angela the hottest coz she looks different from the rest somewhat refreshing ^.^

and pretty gorgeous..

Miyuki~ I forgot to ask.. where in the country r u?

edit:

yay i found it

i mean shes cute but shes not like drop dead gorgeous in this pic

she looks like those typical HK girls..same with Janice before they gave her a make over.

%7Boption%7D6oflae.jpg

Angela before she debuted

Oh wow.. I still think she looks cute! ^_^

Guest sOrastar

-who's the stylish ulljhang?? umm none? most of their styles are pretty much normal or the same 'cutesy' so i pick none.. if i did had to chose i would've pick imda from the korean uhljjang not from chinese uhljjang LOL sorry -_-

-who's the most sexy?? well i pick jaly because she has more of that exotic look.. or that christy girl but she's not that popular.. they have more exotic looks.. maybe it's due to the makeup?

-most handsome?? none.. it's not like i'm picky.. but we post a lot of girls and very few guys for me to actually start liking a guy. you know when you see guys like seo minwoo or han jihoon or kkr so many times.. the chinese guys is just like 'who is that?.. *oh well* *shruggs* heh although some of them do look like edison.. and i don't think edison chen looks hot like other girls -_- he's just cute? but when he smiles.. it scares me.

-most beautiful?? i pick angelababy.. i think she's very very pretty!

-most kawaii?? ummm jie jie because she actually does look cute and her eyes are like perfect.. not too big or too small. plus she doesn't look overly cute like mei mei with messed up teeth.

-most sweet looking?? i like janice's smile~ she's pretty but not as pretty as angela but she has a more sweet look to her while angela is just beautiful.

-hottest girl?? uhhh no one is 'hot'.. hot should be with the body right? and most of these girls are just straight skinny without any curves.. so i wouldn't pick any of them.

-hottest guy?? none hah.. come on now.. the pics of the guys' body they're like freaken hella skinny.. i mean geez my bf is skinny too but atleast he has some muscle that make me feel safe LOL these guys are just straight skinny! atleast han ji hoon.. damn you see his abs? and this you're like j.law.. omg skinny! it's scary -_-''

okay i'm done with survey LOL

Guest thecrow barks

AHH! i love this forum <3~

can someone post more of Xiao Han ?? i think shes cute and has a nice style.. or the links to the pages shes on.

btw, i saw a lot of posts saying that chinese people are prettier than korean people, but sometimes i disagree because well, the chinese people have more makeup on and if you look at the korean forum, almost no one has makeup on. :P

anyways, more pics please :3 :sweatingbullets:

Guest 보석미남

Ah, I was "blog-hopping" looking for more chinese uljjangs and I stumbled upon this dude. Ehehe. I think he's so-so. The thing is..he doesn't take artsy fartsy photos :x I'm pretty sure..the blog owner isn't a guy but she posted pictures of him and I have NO idea what his name is T_T because I can't read chinese and it isn't his blog. bwargh.

however...almost all his pictures were taken with a girl which is his gf..i think. except for one with his "mama" :x

SO..anyone knows his name?!

1jg5.jpg

m64629827rz7.jpg

2xw5.jpg

3cw0.jpg

221xw7.jpg

m53245745hr5.jpg

m58253522wk2.jpg

m61238445kh4.jpg

z53243901xo2.jpg

z53721542mb5.jpg

z55399545mo1.jpg

z55400891ce9.jpg

z58253856jz1.jpg

z59739458of2.jpg

Guest witchyangelkk

Hihi Everyone!!

^ Hmmm.. i dont know hu he is...=P His gf looks a bit like.... Natalie ? Is it her.. i cant remember =P

Okay this might sound SUPER SUPER SUPER STALKERISH or whatever

But I want to see a picture of Angela's parents.

It's hard to believe that Angela didn't look that great before.. O.O;;

*finds pic*

edit:

yay i found it

i mean shes cute but shes not like drop dead gorgeous in this pic

she looks like those typical HK girls..same with Janice before they gave her a make over.

im not bashing on her! i still love her...! AHAHh in the most non-stalkershh way ever

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/Sop...moto/6oflae.jpg

Angela before she debuted

Yeah... do u think her parents would be good looking though? Hmmm... coz lets say Janice parents weren't great looking.. but you could tell that certain features were definately inherited by Janice and altogether she ended up being super good looking =P

I cant believe Angela could end up looking like she does now.. =.=" What kind of makeover did they give her? ... damn.. i want that makeover ^ ^

can someone post more of Xiao Hing ?? i think shes cute and has a nice style.. or the links to the pages shes on.

btw, i saw a lot of posts saying that chinese people are prettier than korean people, but sometimes i disagree because well, the chinese people have more makeup on and if you look at the korean forum, almost no one has makeup on. :P

I think they both korean and chinese ulzzangs are pretty/handsome in their own way...

Actually.. lots of korean ulzzangs do wear makeup as well... for example Mikki's eyemakeup =P It all depends what u like personally of course ^ ^ My favs are chinese ulzzangs.. =D

S2 HaiKi

Guest Tonyc402

can someone post more of Xiao Hing ?? i think shes cute and has a nice style.. or the links to the pages shes on.

Thats your opinion. But i can tell you this. The Korean Uhlzzangs PS their photos a lot crazier. So really it works out both sides.

Guest Juli~<3

to be honest i think both korean and chinese ulzzangs put on a lot of makeup and then PS helps it look much better and more natural.

Guest SophiaSan

^

EVERYONE PS'S AND EVERYONE WEARS MAKE UP

WHO CARES.

okay i'm getting sick and tired of comparing chinese, koreans and japanese people...just in general

who cares.

we're all people

we're all alike..so so so so SO WHAT. get over it.

its like you WANT division among the human race. jeez.

why cant we just love one another.

new angelababy

z70446687.jpg

z70446682.jpg

cr:xanga

Guest MsFeng

^

WHO CARES.

okay i'm getting sick and tired of comparing chinese, koreans and japanese people...just in general

who cares.

we're all people

its like you WANT division among the human race. jeez.

why cant we just love one another.

wise one speaks. lol

Guest geishaOo

wut's anglebaby's xanga page?

thanks, i think she's a really pretty model

is she from hong kong? plus, how old is she?

lol, i wish i had that glamour at a young age

Guest SophiaSan

^

Angela Yeung is 17 years old...I forgot when her bday is..I think may?

She's living in Hong Kong right now, but she was originally from ShangHai.

Her father is half European.

AHHAh thats all I can remember...

www.xanga.com/angelababy

Guest miyuki

Miyuki~ I forgot to ask.. where in the country r u?

manila i guess.. LoL.. how bout u?? ^.^

Yeah... do u think her parents would be good looking though? Hmmm... coz lets say Janice parents weren't great looking.. but you could tell that certain features were definately inherited by Janice and altogether she ended up being super good looking =P

I cant believe Angela could end up looking like she does now.. =.=" What kind of makeover did they give her? ... damn.. i want that makeover ^ ^

haiki, i also want that makeover they did to janice *wonders what it is*

and i also wanna see angela's parents..

^

WHO CARES.

who cares.

we're all people

yeah!

^

Angela Yeung is 17 years old...I forgot when her bday is..I think may?

She's living in Hong Kong right now, but she was originally from ShangHai.

Her father is half European.

AHHAh thats all I can remember...

www.xanga.com/angelababy

so is baby part of her name?? like a second name???

sophia ur using japanese cyworld right?? ^.^

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

we need an update. :X

&Seriously, I find it pretty annoying when people compare chinese, japanese, koreans, and other asians. There's bond to be the pretty and the ugly in each ethnic.. there's no "KOREANS ARE BETTER THAN CHINESE".. -_-

Who cares.

Oh, and I agree with Tony and Sophia.

Common sense people..

Go ahead and be ignorant if you want.. I'm not stopping you. Just know, that we're all equal.. there's no higher beauty between each race.

Guest witchyangelkk

incase anyone else wants to see..

i finally got Lu Jie Yun's ice cream commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbmAl9GVEbE

she is soooooo cute!! :blush: :blush:

I never knew she was an ulzzang... it says that shes a "Chao Ji nu Sheng"... ^^ WOW... i wanna see her sing then!!!

*Starts youtubing SuperGirl performances*~ They're all so talented !!!

so is baby part of her name?? like a second name???

Her name is Angela... but i thought Angelababy was her modelling name... Sorta like a nickname.. =P

Arghh.. no photos for sooo long..

Might come back with pics ^ ^

=edit=

Didnt know that Lu Jie Yun was an ulzzang... but since she is.. here are some pics

Wow.. shes pretty AND can sing well!!!

200673026897089.jpg

200672122503626442.jpg

2006730263213225.jpg

2006730262031351.jpg

2006730255386551.jpg

2006730251469416.jpg

2006730244873287.jpg

2006730243426358.jpg

20060706133549945.jpg

20065411581897.jpg

018.jpg

2005992032066359.jpg

200611053753368.jpg

OMG.. look what a fan made for her... thats sooo COOL!!!

HaiKi

Guest chigusa707

manila i guess.. LoL.. how bout u?? ^.^

manila. ^^

I never knew she was an ulzzang... it says that shes a "Chao Ji nu Sheng"... ^^ WOW... i wanna see her sing then!!!

*Starts youtubing SuperGirl performances*~ They're all so talented !!!

Her name is Angela... but i thought Angelababy was her modelling name... Sorta like a nickname.. =P

HaiKi

Oh yea~ I remember this girl.. was she in the same batch as Li Yu Chun?

Archived