●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest telegraph

natalie fong's 1990?

Based on how little clothes she wears and how much makeup she does wear, she looks more like a chinese girl in the US.

Well, a slutty one.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

witchyangelkk...so those type of eyelashes have become a trend? lol...>.<...eekkk...I thought they were clumped...haha...they look a bit scarey, especially on some of the girls...I prefer the natural curl, lol.

Guest 보석미남

natalie fong's 1990?

Based on how little clothes she wears and how much makeup she does wear, she looks more like a chinese girl in the US.

Well, a slutty one.

exactly. i believe it's a rave/club.

but i think the reason why people like seeing her pictures is because she's very americanized? you know how americans like fobby uljjangs, i guess it's the other way round in asia? i don't know haha.

oh guys, you know junjun? how old is he?

Guest AirMaxFiend

natalie fong's 1990?

Well, a slutty one.

You've never been to China have you?

thanks J@de for the angelababy pics.. she's sooo pretty! and i really love her smile!! i think it's her best feature.

is she a part time or full time model? she's in so many magazines!

You're welcome!

I have no idea if she's a part time or full time model tho. o.o

She does appear in a lot of mags~ ^^

NEW ANGELA BABY

1and8.png

1bsa9.png

1cnd4.png

1dts3.png

© her blog.

Guest 보석미남

Does anyone happen to know how tall Janice and Angela are? I remember seeing it somewhere..

angela is only 167cm. not very tall for a model though.

Guest SophiaSan

dollfacexC thanks for posting those unseen pics!

angela is so pretty! people are obviously mesmerized by her beauty 'cause judging the pics, you could see that people staring at her. and i just noticed this, but angela loooooves to wear her "kill this hype" trucker cap, it's so kawaii. janice is pretty too! there's a point where i got all confused on who's angela and janice..i swear, in some pics, they look like twins. whitney and janice seem really close.

HAHAH I HAVE A KILL THIS HYPE trucker hat..i dont think a lot of people have it do they? because they only make a certain amount and they stopped. i bought the last trucker hat.

Yeah... thanks dollfacexC Im turning into such a Janice/ Angelababy fan ^ ^ What's your name though?... coz calling you dollfacexC is a bit weird =D

HAHAHA... hi Nikki! I think she has like... 100 "kill this hype" hats... all in different colours... well.. ive only seen the blue and the red one... so maybe TWO " kill this hype" hats ^^

If I saw her in HK i would stare... comeon... shes HOT... (ewww.. i feel weird calling another girl hot.. but its true!) I think coz shes also pretty tall for an asian...

Angela and Janice COULD be twins... coz they both have those high cheekbones and sorta eurasian-y look...

Did u mean "whitney and janice" or " Whitney and Angela C"... UNLESS PEOPLE CAN SEE A PIC THAT I CANT SEE??? *wahhhhhhhh*

youre allowed to have more than one bestfriends right? :)

i think Angela Cusack would be much prettier if she identified(dressed, acted, etc) more with her Caucasian side. If that makes any sense. She looks awkward in the "fobbier" pics

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2965/n50396760182618442od8.jpg[/

Those Kill the Hype caps are everywhere!

Cusack? So Angela C is half chinese and caucasian? I think shes pretty though! such high cheek bones

^yup, im quite sure that that's yangyang

haiki congrats!!!!! and are you sure that it is "us" and not "they"?? O_o

whitney and janice gif

%7Boption%7Db23929867.gif[/

cr: janice's xanga

and to everyone that's asking what's janice's myspace..here it is:

www.myspace.com/janice_m

i dont think thats really hers...she hasnt been on since september (from when i last check) and she updates her xanga weekly.

HEY EVERYONE!! do you guys miss me?! ive been gone for like 5 days! and a new sn! i was SOPHIASAKAMOTO!!

:DD

Guest witchyangelkk

are her eyes REALLY that size?

Hopefully they're not... coz they're soo big that its ALIEN size (not even just insect size) . Why would they make her a contestant in the poll?... i dont know =P

UGH>.. shes soooo O___O that im feeling sick

witchyangelkk...so those type of eyelashes have become a trend? lol...>.<...eekkk...I thought they were clumped...haha...they look a bit scarey, especially on some of the girls...I prefer the natural curl, lol.

Hee hee hee... same ^ ^ I think it looks FREAKY!!! Wel.. i guess they wanna look more dramatic =P

HAHAH I HAVE A KILL THIS HYPE trucker hat..i dont think a lot of people have it do they? because they only make a certain amount and they stopped. i bought the last trucker hat.

youre allowed to have more than one bestfriends right? :)

Cusack? So Angela C is half chinese and caucasian? I think shes pretty though! such high cheek bones

i dont think thats really hers...she hasnt been on since september (from when i last check) and she updates her xanga weekly.

HEY EVERYONE!! do you guys miss me?! ive been gone for like 5 days! and a new sn! i was SOPHIASAKAMOTO!!

:DD

ARGHHHH... U JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON!!!!! Damn.. im jealous =.=" Where did u get them from?

Im sooooo slow on trends, by the time i get that Trucker hat.. it will be soo out and uncool *sigh*

At least i can say.. " I got their braces first ^^ ( b4 them) =D"

Nah.. its just that i havent seen a pic with Angelababy and Whitney.. =P Its always Angela C and Whitney...

Congrats on the name change ^ ^... I was like... WOW.. new person on the thread, but the name seems sorta familiar .. ^^ *sigh*.. have to wait till like..1000 posts b4 i can change mine right? =.="

<3 HaiKi

Guest witchyangelkk

The pic of that guy has been floating around for ages, and noone knows hu it is... =P

I think it was posted earlier in this thread, Ill go and try and find it for you ^ ^

= edit = Sorry.. ignore that post! I got him confused with someone else... its just that the photos look sorta the same #__#

Guest sincerelydolly

^I remember a lot of us were wondering who he was... Well, at least those pictures looked like some of the older ones. It was posted WAYYYY back though. :huh: I think someone even said they knew who he was or something... I'm not sure. :sweatingbullets:

& my gosh! Angela = lucky. My sister would kill to meet Jimmy Lin. :lol:

Beibei's (beibei?people have been calling her that but i dont think thats her name..her name is 捷捷 or JieJie) videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkUaGyRIPog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEvjuYuVpiU

she looks so much better without photoshop~

for those of you that forgot:

beibei__07.jpg

beibei__06.jpg

beibei__04.jpg

i'll post my fave pics tomorrow :w00t:

Archived