●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rain_sadtango

^^hmm no offence, but I don't think Angela C is that pretty. She's a lot better looking than many asian girls, but because she looks more caucasian than asian, she looks pretty plain compared to some caucasian girls.

Natalie Fong is pretty...i think she looks typical abc-ish because her pics don't look like the usual uhlzzang type pics.

Guest 보석미남

^^hmm no offence, but I don't think Angela C is that pretty. She's a lot better looking than many asian girls, but because she looks more caucasian than asian, she looks pretty plain compared to some caucasian girls.

Natalie Fong is pretty...i think she looks typical abc-ish because her pics don't look like the usual uhlzzang type pics.

i don't really find her pretty but she's not american (duh! of course yall know)

but natalie lives in a different part of the city where the girls are more...americanized and they find "typical uljjangs" very very tacky. so there .. ehehe.

Guest BAN`CHAN

natalie fong looks like the typical girl here.. not that special like angela or janice in my opinion XD

and there's something about angela c. that i don't like about her.. i just duno why. she's not that pretty to me..

Hello!

I haven't posted before, but I really like this thread! :)

I was wondering if anyone could help me out please!

Does anyone know who she is or have more pictures?

41543tf9yfegcncc5tptukvwk4.jpg

Guest witchyangelkk

Hello!

I haven't posted before, but I really like this thread! :)

I was wondering if anyone could help me out please!

Does anyone know who she is or have more pictures?

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/615/415...c5tptukvwk4.jpg

I think somone asked about her before... but sorry.. i cant help you... she looks a lot like Momo.. but more... cuter? O__O

^ I think Natalie looks pretty... =D I think if she wore different clothes and took different pics... she wouldnt be labelled abc-ish. Cant believe shes my age though @__@

Everyone says i look young though.... but WOW.. i saw her and thought she was Angelababy's age

Hihi to all the regulars and all the other people who come to this thread =D Thread is going soooo slow these days... i need a pic spam soon !!!!!

Archived