Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo Jin shows her shapely curves in ‘Master’s Sun’ BTS photos

Two BTS photos of Gong Hyo Jin at the film set of her current SBS TV drama ‘Master’s Sun’ were recently released, where she showed her perfect shapely curves.

In the photos, Gong Hyo Jin is seen sporting a casual t-shirt with hot pants, and flaunting her shapely curves without any need for photoshopping. Gong Hyo Jin also caught the eye with her healthy looking body without wearing any high heels, and made one envious with her 11-shaped legs.

Gong Hyo Jin who recently used tissue boxes as shoes in ‘Master’s Sun’, has left viewers curious as to why she was sporting diving fins in the two BTS photos.

Gong Hyo Jin has once again lived up to her nickname as the ‘romance comedy queen’ with her acting in ‘Master’s Sun’, and helping it to top competing dramas in the same timeslot.

By: Park Jin Yong

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

31484-184895.jpg  

31484-184894.jpg

source:: Yahoo

Late news Hahahahahha! sorry :))

Master’s Sun’ Gong Hyo-Jin “I am away for vacation with Soh Ji-Sup”

6698_1.jpg

‘Master’s Sun’ Gong Hyo-Jin “I am away for vacation with Soh Ji-Sup”
The ‘romance-comedy queen’ Gong Hyo-Jin, who came back in 10 years with summer drama, stated “I am showing off that I will be away for vacation with Soh Ji-Sup.”

On 30th, in SBS Hall of Yangcheon-gu Mok-dong, Seoul, the production announcement of SBS drama ‘Master’s Sun’ was hosted. ‘Master’s Sun’ is the combination of romance, comedy and horror, in which the stingy, greedy and selfish CEO and the female secretary with dark character, lots of tears and high inspiration consoling the souls with frightening, yet sad background.

In the drama, Gong Hyo-Jin plays the role of Tae Gong-Sil, who gets to see the ghosts after near-to-death accident. Gong Hyo-Jin is performing together with ‘Soh Gan-ji’ Soh Ji-Sup for the first time in this drama. About this, Gong Hyo-Jin said “I’ve always wanted to meet him, and I finally got to know him. I was worried because I heard that he didn’t talk much and wasn’t outgoing, but he has bright character nowadays in the set. In the set, he talks more than I do, and he is considerate and has warm character. I can see the reason that there are talks which say staffs from every work he makes appearance on like him.”

She continued, “my friends were worried that I might not be able to get away during summer, but I am showing off that I am away for vacation with Soh Ji-Sup”, drawing out laughter. Gong Hyo-Jin added “it’s first time for me to do drama in summer since ‘Do whatever you want’ 10 years ago. Shooting is hard because of hot weather, but I am acting in high spirits.”

class="articletitle" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Top 2013 Kdrama Couples: Which Ones Would Really Make It?

Kdrama couples that make our hearts skip a beat have some serious 

41.jpg

It has been a great year for fictional kdrama couples and so we made a list of the couples that made our hearts skip an extra beat. But when we did it seemed like every one of these couples had some issues that in real life might be difficult to overcome.

Take a look at this list and let us know which couple you think stands the best chance of making it in real life:Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye, Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo, Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young, Kim Nam Gil & Son Ye Jin..

And of course, So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin!!! 

.."In "The Master's Sun," So Ji Sub thinks Gong Hyo Jin is crazy, although with each passing episode, he is starting to think she is less crazy and liking her more. Ghosts bother her and he has some issues too, with an unresolved relationship that keep him from trusting women. And he's rich, she's not, which in real life is trickier than you might imagine."

Source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/39542/20130829/the-top-2013-kdrama-couples-which-ones-would-really-make-it.htm

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[iNTERVIEW] Actress Kong Hyo-jin – Part 1]

2013050713195012296-615x410.jpg

Regardless of whether or not she has a small or big role, and looks pretty or not playing that role, Kong Hyo-jin’s ability to become her character and play it realistically is both her talent and weapon. And many of the roles she has played have proven it. Even when she openly expressed her desires, boldly showed her naked face, and spit out curses in film “Boomerang Family” earlier this year, like veteran actress Yoon Yeo-jung said, “It was a role that was perfect for her to the point that I couldn’t have imagined anyone else playing it.” If any other actress her age had played the part, it would have been a surprising and even shocking role to take on. But at the same time, maybe this is the case: her audience has become somewhat immune to seeing Kong being honest and outspoken on the screen. And it has become very natural for her to play the roles successfully although such has been the case only because it was she who played them. Nonetheless, all turned out to be groundless concern. It seems that there is no character she cannot go for, based on how she says there is much more for her to show than she has already shown.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[iNTERVIEW] Actress Kong Hyo-jin – Part 2]

2013050713190157295-615x410.jpg

Q. At one point, the image that people had of you was someone that is rebellious — far from being mainstream. But from a certain point onward, you succeeded at gaining popularity with the public while not damaging that image either. And now, you switch back and forth very freely between the two.

Kong: Well, there is definite mainstream territory versus non mainstream territory. One is movies, and the other is dramas and commercials. I also have the title as a fashionista, which is a bonus. So while I may do unique, non mainstream movies, I’ve always done ‘showing’ as a fashionista, and did dramas as well where I’ve played really great women. I’ve also almost never played characters that were only into love. I’ve been lucky enough to have been able to control these two that are very different.

Q. And I believe you’ll continue to do so?

Kong: Maybe. But I am interested in doing a more commercial movie. It’s something that’s very hard for me to do but I think I may need to show the general image I have in dramas in movies now because people might start thinking, “The movies Kong Hyo-jin appears in are so unique.” (laughs)

Q. Ah, yes, including your role in “Love Fiction”! (laugh)

Kong: That was the most commercial choice I made. I filmed it thinking that it was an extremely commercial movie. But it wasn’t (laughs).

Q. Well, what I wonder is whether there’s a role you can’t play.

Kong: There isn’t! (laughs) Hmm. I don’t know if I’d be good at action movies. I’m so clumsy with my body. When I did film “Volcano High School,” the martial arts director told me, “Hyo-jin, never do action movies again. So rarely do I see people that are as clumsy as you are with your body.” (laughs) So I asked, “Really? Do I really have no hope?” And he answered, “None!” So that’s when I found out that what I have to give up on is action and dancing.

Q. What do you think you would’ve been like if you were ten centimeters shorter?

Kong: I probably wouldn’t have been able to do what I’m doing right now. Having long arms and legs, being tall, and being skinny, is a huge advantage for me. I don’t think I would’ve been able to become an actress if it weren’t for that.

Q. Your life as a fashionista that you described as being a bonus earlier on, how is that? Do you enjoy it a lot?

Kong: I totally try to enjoy it. it’s not like I made an effort to be like that from the very beginning. It just somehow happened, but I realized just a few years ago that it’s a gift that’s been given to me. But it does make me more cautious too because for actors in particular, people can criticize you by saying things like, “Why is her make-up so strong when she’s in a period-set drama?” or “How come she’s carrying a bag from a luxury brand when she’s playing a poor character?” They think such things mar the story. But I think viewers focus on those things too much as well. They’re just bags and yet, they are so aware of how much they are and raise issue with it. But I guess you can’t help it. It’s pop culture. Reality is that you can’t ignore the public’s eyes and I think you need to go with it.

Q. Being somebody’s wannabe must make you happy but it also requires responsibility.

Kong: Yes. That’s why I try to be careful about not trying to prompt spending. I also need to guide teenagers (laughs). I do want to present new looks though. That’s why I think about it a lot and am thankful for the added value I have. I sometimes think to myself, ‘Until when will cameras shutters go off and articles be written about me when I appear?’ I’m grateful for my current situation so I get worried as well. I think I need to try all the time.

2013050713184680197-615x922.jpg

Q. It seems that many people see you as being cool and fancy. But based on what you wrote in your environmental book, it seems that you’re someone that also needs lone time.

Kong: I’ve come to realize with age that it’s great to live life being considerate of the organisms that surround me, whether they’re animals or plants. And I’d slowly like to make this known to people. You know how when you see Hollywood stars strut the streets with disposable cups, as if they’re fashion items as well, that people think they’re extremely busy women with jobs? I too used to be drawn to such fanciness. What is it that you call it? ‘Grande’ size? How it seemed like you must drink coffee from cups that size (laughs). But that’s not the case. People who use lip balm until they see the bottom and are careful with using pressed foundation that has broken to pieces seems more sensible now. And by seeing and feeling such things, I too wanted to become an example for someone. I actually am that sort of person anyway. I’m a very flexible and easygoing person but when I was young, I deluded myself into thinking that I’d look cool by living life the way I want.

Q. By releasing a book on the environment, you’re also showing the world what kind of thoughts you have. So hasn’t it made you become more cautious of how you act?

Kong: I don’t think I’ve changed much (laughs). That’s why I say, “There are situations that I can’t do aything about because I’m human,” “Don’t criticize me,” and “You won’t be criticized either.” But this is what it is for me: for example, you can reduce the number of times you use disposable cups from ten to three. And I want to support and applaud that effort, and tell them that I do the same as well. I also just want to feel proud from helping at least a bit with the world because that’s where I get my energy from and how I know I’m living my life in the right way.

Q. Does the actress Kong Hyo-jin and average person Kong Hyo-jin clash often?

Kong: I wouldn’t say that it doesn’t happen. Because I feel that the environment is precious yet I’m also a commercial model that encourages consumption (laughs). But I haven’t gotten far yet. There are people like Lee Hyori who try really hard. They declare “I’m going to change my lifestyle” so they get both attacked and supported. But I’m still far from becoming like them. And I’m a Christian that doesn’t even go to church that regularly. Sometimes I’ll depend on my religion a lot, but other times, I’ll say, “I feel lazy. Maybe I’ll pass [on going to church] just today?” So nothing’s absolute. I think the first step to making changes is to do as much as you can and to the extent that you’ll enjoy it, but trying to take the step after that is what’s hard to do. And in a way, I think it’s because of my job. I need to move on to the next chapter, but it’s not easy.

Q. Well, I don’t think you need to feel compelled to. Like you’ve done so far, I think a change will come to you naturally.

Kong: Yes, it will, right? Whether it’s marriage, or me becoming a parent, I think something will prompt me to move onto the next chapter. I’m waiting for it, preparing for it, and making an effort not to let go of it.

Reporter. Jung Si Woo siwoorain@tenasia.co.kr
Photographer. Lee Jin Hyuk
Translator. Jessica Kim
Editor. Hong Ji You jiyou@tenasia.co.kr

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Five Fun Facts About Gong Hyo Jin

gong-hyo-jin.jpg?w=600

Gong Hyo Jin, the actress who displays her comic genius in "The Master's Sun," has long been a fan favorite. She is best known for her leading role in the film "Crush and Blush" as well as her roles in the dramas "Pasta" and "The Greatest Love." Her love of quirky characters has helped her develop a well-earned reputation as a serious actress.

Here are some more facts you may not know about the actress.

1. She's one of the few actresses to admit that she develops romantic feelings when acting with her drama co-stars.

It's not like we meet each other once or twice," she said. "We work together for months."

But pretending to be in love does mean that feelings last once the actors forsake their characters.

"It is true that feelings do form, but those feelings usually fade away in the span of a few weeks after the drama ends," said Gong.

She did have a long-term relationship with one of her co-stars Ryu Seung Bum. She worked with him in the 50-episode drama "Beautiful Days" and the film, "No Manners." The couple dated off and on for more than a decade before breaking up.

2. A good friend is actress Shin Min Ah. They starred together in an indie film, "Sisters on the Road," playing half sisters. Other close friends are actresses Kim Min Hee and Bae Do Na.

3. Gong attended high school in Australia, moving there with her mother and brother when she was in her junior year. She enjoyed her time there and in 2011 became one of Korea's goodwill ambassadors to Australia.

4. When it comes to acting, she prefers to go with her instincts.

"I'm the type that figures things out along the way," said Gong. "It's sort of like how women act differently when they're wearing a skirt versus heels versus pants. In the same way, I just suddenly know what to do when I enter a space I'll do my scene with my make-up on, and exchange lines with my scene partner. So my acting changes with every take. I might say a line one way and then say it another for the take after that. There are also times when I just want to make the other person flustered because I get curious as to how that actor will react."

So far, other actors don't seem to mind. So Ji Sub, her co-star in "The Master's Sun" had nothing but praise for her comic style.

5. After so convincingly playing an ambitious junior chef in "Pasta," it's no surprise that she likes to cook. Her favorite dishes to prepare include kimchi seafood pasta, kimchi rice with bean sprouts, rice cake soup with oysters and and bean paste soup. When she's not cooking, she uses her spare time to garden, bicycle or jog.

Source; Kdrama.stars

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Comedian Ahn Young Mi Says, ‘I’m Prettier Than Suzy’ WHAT?!

98065-comedian-ahn-young-mi-says-i-m-pre

Comedian Ahn Young Mi, who is nicknamed "One second Suzy," claims she's prettier than Miss A's Suzy.

On an episode of KBS 2TV "Happy Together 3" that aired on August 29, comedian Ahn Young Mi appeared as a guest and left the Happy Together cast members dumbfounded when she said, "Honestly, I think I'm better than Miss A's Suzy."

To that, comedian Jung Kyung Mi replied, "Ahn Young Mi honestly thinks that way. Not only does she think she's prettier than Suzy, she thinks she's much prettier than Gong Hyo Jin and Shin Min Ah as well."

MC Yoo Jae Suk, who was taken aback by Ahn Young Mi's bold statement, requested, "If that's so, please tell us with your own mouth in which aspects you are better than Suzy." Without missing a beat, Ahn Young Mi listed off many reasons and started explaining why and how she's better than Suzy. The studio erupted in laughter.

On the show, Jung Kyung Mi also made a shocking statement about her 6 month husband comedian Yoon Hyung Bin. She said, "During one of our fights, I once didn't talk to Yoon Hyun Bin for 2 straight weeks. During those 2 weeks, we had to appear on a TV program together, so during that 1 hour we pretended to be friendly."

On this episode of "Happy Together 3," Ahn Young Mi, Jung Kyung Mi, Park Ji Sun, and Kim Young Hee star as guests on the show.

Source: Kpopstarz.com

Heres My Opinion::
One Sentence, GONG HYO JIN IS PRETTIER AND LOVELIER THAN HER! HAHAHAHA!