Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

hmm, maybe it's about unni name got into wikipedia chinese? #ignore =))

thank you, really really thank you for always give us the new info

oh, unni want to relax at that place, glad to know that. and I'm once again envy with them, they can see unni in daily life :(

oh, and also it showed that unni really love to garden =)) maybe took some consideration from that place?

@lily83 anyeong :-h
welcome in this thread, hope you'll have great time join with us :D

@shisuisen welcome back! >:D<

@Amazoooon I keep forgetting how much the "o" in your id #-o
why do you put that much o ??? :D is there something special? ;;)

ah, I have been wanted to answer your question but only now able to do it, bian...

so, if I've to choose among those all 20s actor you mentioned, then it would be Kim Woo Bin.
you know, for someone like hyojin onnie, a very lovely lady, it would be interesting to watch her with a very cool yet fierce young man like kim woo bin. though he is younger than her, it would be awesome if I can watched kim woo bin character is much more mature than her. and somehow makes me imagine a scenario right now in my head LOL which is better, onnie as the boss and he is as her subordinate or he is the boos and onnie is his sub, or what kind of situation that would be interesting?

for sure, I wont like teacher-student love story.... entertainment? it would be like TGL... ah, she is an A-List artist and he is a reporter or paparazzi, how is it? aaah, it's already common thing I guess... ah ah, how about she is the queen and he is the king??? isnt it very possible that the king can be much younger than the queen in korean history? a young king that at first doesnt like the queen but slowly get attracted but then he has rival! jung wo sung? a very handsome general commander of prime minister? LOL sorry guys, I cant help if I start to imagine something, it would be so delusional! :D

anyway, unlike TGL and TMS first reading script, I really dont like onnie's hairstyle, bian onnie.. :(
but I like her fashion in her latest pics pf her filming... much different than in tms... oh, really cant wait to watch her again!!! 8->

The feels, for her upcoming drama, i can't wait!on the meantime, our local tv here will premiere TMS on May 19!! Im so excited to see her again. (Though her voice will be dubbed in our own language, but it's okay because it's another month or so to watch TMS for the second round! )

ohh I forgot, does Hyojin got a new heart tattoo? is it permanent or just temporary? Well, unnie is a gangster if that so, a beautiful, talented and sexy gangster. lol =) im just kidding :) I hope it's not a tattoo.

@amazoooon, yes, it will be. If younger actor is needed to make a better story and GHJ will have a new acting experience. I'm all for it.

Thanks for the IOTL pics, @christine138!

Btw, happy mother's day to the moms here! I'm not a mother but I admire you. :)

005uWYZKgw1egact5xovzj30hs0hsad7.jpg

2014-5-11 13:31:18 #바빠지기전에소풍 #picnic #with효진 #푸시버튼#pushbutton #lovepushbutton 翻译:#忙碌之前的郊游 #picnic #with孝真 #pushbutton #lovepushbutton from:lovepushbutton

005uWYZKgw1egaccb1568j30hs0hsdie.jpg

#소풍은즐거워 #picnic #푸시버튼 #pushbutton#lovepushbutton 翻译:#享受郊游 #picnic #pushbutton #lovepushbutton

fr:baidu

cassia_lela yes....mimi and toto

Guest cassia_lela

Thank you christine. That's mimi and toto right? And what unni's wearing? She's so having fun. Glad to see her going out with her lovely dogs. Hehe...

Good afternoon Gonglyfans , so unni enjoying her time in park with mimi , can I join them I wish , I am sure it will be fun , unnie we wait for your drama july come sooner ,,,

@chakitababe  ok I will start watching it to see Mr.Dimple , Iam already crying because Iam watching sorry I love you so after I finish I will watch Angel eyes and continue crying  :D

@shisuisen welcome back dear :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

@readlead  dear you can call me ama as you said before , why it too much ooo because I want to make it different than amazon shopping site but I think press o to much by mistake :D , I love it dear your historical drama it will be amazing , if I have money I will produce this drama and I give it to MBC well I still hate SBS for last year incident , I saw you are kimarutakya fan and Arashi , Iam also their fan from 2009 until now , how about movie kimura takuya and unnie  in comedy romance movie :D >:D< :-bd :-bd

Update

Soong Ji Ki has the most votes , he is leading

before we make poll for the actors you want unnie to work with , how about the young actors ( actors in their twenties ) who do you want unnie to work with :

1- Lee Min ho ( Heirs )  @MikailaM

2-Kim Soo Hyun  ( my love from another star ) @cassia_lela  @hanipg @kreesna

3- Ji Chang Wook ( Empress Ki )

4- Lee Jong Suk  ( I hear your Voice )

5- Kim Woo Bin  ( Heirs ) @readlead

6-Hyung Joong Kim ( Inspiring Generation )

7-Bum Kim ( That winter the wind blow )

8- Geun Seok Jang ( Pretty Man ) @heeltoe22

9- Lee Seung Gi ( Gu Family Book ) @cassia_lela @heeltoe22 @yumenas

10-Jung ll Woo ( Gold Rainbow )

11-Choi Jin-Hyuk ( Emergency Couple )

12-Yoo Ah In  (Secret Love Affair )

13- Song Joong Ki ( Innocent man ) @natsumikwen  @paradicez @kreesna @yumenas @shisuisen

14- Moon Joo Won @hanipg

15- Hyun Bin ( Secret Garden ) he is still 20's @shisuisen

005uWYZKgw1egaij2pndij30hs0h5go7.jpg #孔孝真##孔晓振#另一友人更新instagram一则:【happy together #photo by @ttaeeunkim latest joiner @iambooa we are @lovepushbutton @pushbuttonstyle @rovvxhyo #buttonC # toto #mimi #choony #heeppy #공효진 #picnic #sunday @pushbuttonseoul】from pushbuttonspace'IG baidu ========================================================================== 005uWYZKgw1egaccb1568j30hs0hsdie.jpg005uWYZKgw1egaj9zvd6bj30u00tathc.jpg (CR DC) ========================================================================

l choose Kim Soo Hyun victory.gifvictory.gif