Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Spring Andrew said: 66d6579dgw1enpuba8yclg20a00827wl.gif66d6579dgw1enpubn4qfjg205a0awkjn.gif So pretty. cr as tagged..

I know that Unnie just barely had her proper break... But it already feels like years not being able to see her in small screen again

:(

( maybe because her last project was a play that we cannot watch.. But still, eventho i miss you, take a rest for a while.. We'll be hangin here waiting for news on ur next project...

Guest marikolah

Gongvelyans, help. I know I'm kind of late to this all but is that 121,000 won price point for the iotl dvd really accurate? I had the impression that the cost was closer to $200 and therefore resolved not to buy it. Maybe that price is for domestic customers only? Hmmmmmm......I want the darn thing now.

Anyeeeoooong Gongvelyans!!
 I mishu all! Hahhahahha!
I miss posting and lurking here!
I'm sorry if @ainsley is not active. I'm so busy in my studies.ANYWAY!.....

Try to look at this cute photos

Hiihiihiiihi

B-nM9BGUsAIu1Be.jpg:large

This is posted in my twitter account.

>:D<

marikolah

said: Gongvelyans, help. I know I'm kind of late to this all but is that 121,000 won price point for the iotl dvd really accurate? I had the impression that the cost was closer to $200 and therefore resolved not to buy it. Maybe that price is for domestic customers only? Hmmmmmm......I want the darn thing now.

Yesasia has it now, http://www.yesasia.com/global/its-okay-thats-love-dvd-11-disc-directors-cut-sbs-tv-drama-korea-version/1038384403-0-0-0-en/info.html

L_g0037339788.jpg

and truly surprise >______________________<
the price is even much higher than previous one  :(( :(( :((

UPDATE. GMARKET has also had IOIL's director cut, and it's much cheaper than YESASIA, even less than half of Yesasia's price, but dont know if Gmarket have same or less bonus with the one from Yesasia, still need to check it. Both from Yesasia and Gmarket have same additional video and phisical bonus.

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=657064512
657064512.jpg
Price ₩121,000($111.69)

and for International Shipping Fee, you can check here http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_help/international_shipping_info.asp

@maayy
for Indonesian it would be
₩121.000 + ₩28.790 = ₩149.790 (Rp1.752.763)

Guest Spring Andrew

Discovery of romance , i hear your voice what other drama GHJ says no ?

I m happy she said no to DoL..

also Dol and ioil came to her around the same.time.. but IOIL is def better team and story.

but would have.love to.see.her in IHYV.. but its that it ihyv n TMS was broadcasted after another in Sbs..so she can only do 1. and she chose to be different.. n m happy about that too.

~ i remember in a radio show around 2011~2012 she was asked if she regreted not doing anydrama/movie and she said No.. so i guess those dramas n movies were not worthy anyways

With the new article about episode 16 where GHJ wanted to revise the script, she's been like that even before, I remember with the drama "Sangdoo, Let's Go to school" she also talked to the director to revised the script wherein the original script Sangdoo will die but GHJ cried to the director begging to revised the script telling him that Sangdoo shouldn't be killed at the end or else she must die with him. She was also called stubborn by the director. LOL But then again, they revised the script with the way she wanted it to happen.
She's been that kind of an actress who really contribute for the betterment of the story. No wonder she's also the Queen of Adlib.LOL