Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

@jadecloud biane... I forgot to post with the link of article too, I don't know exactly who is her, but she is a model turned actress I guess
woah... so many people there at Hat's On... unni's popularity is climb and climb...
readlead, thank you for posting what Ha Jung Woo said about unni... yeah, kinda miss to see them together :( make me want to watch Love Fiction again :(
@rubie thank you very much for posting the article... hopefully you can post here regularly like you did before :*

WOW...OMG....CONGRATULATIONS GONGVELYANS FOR REACHING OUR GOAL OF COMPLETING 500 PAGES BEFORE THE END OF 2014..
AMAZING AMAZING....ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WORK....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ONGOING LOVE AND SUPPORT TO THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY....BRAVO @EVERYONE ABSOLUTELY......woot woot!!
WOW...can you believe that this was suggested way back then, January 2014....WOW....Just reading page 151....WOW, sweet memories, joyous moments, lots of laughter and happiness.... we have certainly come a long long way...We have seen our "peoples princess"  shine even more, become greater, succeeded in having more respect with a growing fan base - worldwide, seeing projects that have excelled and exceeded all expectations, ongoing fashion and chic styles that have depicted new looks and interests around the world, CF's that have symbolised a natural inner beauty, a confidence and stronger person who has overcome obstacles....we have to be so proud of this amazing lady....absolutely!!
Thank you GHJ for everything that you do. Your spirit and 'happy virus' is contagious and we continue to support, embrace, appreciate and adore you always. We only want the best for you, and wish you much Blessings, Happiness, Good Health and someone to Love and share your life with. GHJ is an amazing woman and role model to us all....kahmsamnida, absolutely!!
To all Gonvelyans...WOW, Bravo absolutely!!! Thank you so much for your love and adoration that has kept this thread alive!!...My heart has always been here with you beautiful ladies and I have enjoyed reading the happy banter, the projects, the memories, the reflections, the "shipping", the hopes, the fashion, the styles, the serious discussions, the topics....WOW...Congratulations to you all...woot woot!!!....(Happy Happy Joy Joy!)
This time last year was a sad moment for us, but now, this year, WOW, 500 pages!...@Everybody...thank you...So, as we move into the festive season and the New Year, lets continue to appreciate and adore this amazing woman, support her in her new role and play 'Educating Rita', and look forward to an even better 2015....(Maybe that collaboration (and wish) from @popcherrypop with Jung Woo-sung) will eventuate and come true...(sigh!...pant! pant!)....OMG!!!..
Missing all you guys, thank you so much for your energy and love...(by the way, where are you @popcherrypop)...so many missing friends...
Take care everyone, love one another, appreciate and embrace all who are around you...Life is too short. Enjoy the moment. A lot is happening around the world at this time. But do not let these things deter the way we feel. Let us all continue to have peace in our hearts, warmth in our actions, and love unconditionally....GHJ FIGHTING!!! @EVERYONE FIGHTING!!...........HUGS!= ALL ROUND!!...
HAPPY 500TH PAGE.....
>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

December 18, 2014
Gong Hyo Jin broadens the spectrum of her career by another level through 'Educating Rita'
Source: STARN News 20141218093959_5492225fcd2b5_1.jpg
Gong Hyo Jin is receiving high compliments for the performance she is showing in play 'Educating Rita.'
Play 'Educating Rita' shows a story about an ordinary housewife who starts learning hairdressing at a relatively late age. Her life starts going through major changes after she meets with Professor Frank. The play premiere on December 3rd, and Gong Hyo Jin is getting a great number of high compliments for her fabulous performance.
'Educating Rita' is the first play in Gong Hyo Jin's career, and her participation in the play became a hot issue among many fans and officials. It has been three weeks since the play premiered, and the play is peaking #1 on many different online ticket reservation charts. People's anticipation for Gong Hyo Jin's performance is making a huge contribution in the play's popularity, and many people are showing huge anticipation for her next work already.
It is not easy to see an actress who already has been at the top of her game for a very long time commuting theaters every day, go through long rehearsals, and perform on a live stage on a daily basis. Gong Hyo Jin said, "I have been inside screens for way too long, and I really wanted to meet with audiences on a live stage." Indeed, Gong Hyo Jin started getting ready for the play without taking a proper break after finishing drama 'It's Ok, It's Love.'
As she went through more and more performances, audiences started seeing the depth in expressions that she has built for15 years, and Gong Hyo Jin also started enjoying her time more and more.
Gong Hyo Jin has broadened the spectrum of her career once again through 'Educating Rita,' and she is now becoming a good example for many younger actresses. Gong Hyo Jin not only made a significant contribution in promoting play market, which has been underground for many years, but she also deepened the depth of her acting even more.
Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin's first play, 'Educating Rita,' will be presented until February 1st, 2015.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Guest clalenny

WOoooah congrats finally...  Good job for you guys for this effort. I'm glad that everyone in here very niceand enjoying the new update on... *Love yaYou guys are amazing, keep it up! Group Hugs...  hearta_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gif
group-hug.gif?w=501&h=285
 here's a balloon for you all GongVelyans... bba_thumb.gifbba_thumb.gifgza_thumb.gif
005vwk1njw1enf9sxr9bag307508nkjl.gif

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

I so love her in all angles!!!!!!!!!!!

love love love

hoping that she will get high achievements in theatrical plays,,,2014 is really a very meaningful year for our lovely kkong-vely!,,,,I'm so addicted to her. She's like a COLA in my mouth very refreshing and energizing......I always re-watch IOTL before going to bed or past time,,,,,,I so love it,,,,,i miss her,,,,but i noticed that she's becoming thinner day by day,,,Good health and happy life is all I can wish for her!

and yes SBS AWARDS is nearly approaching...

her acting is the BEST among the REST!!!!

>:D< =D> :x :x :x

Guest carrie21ph

i just knew her during ioil drama...then i watched masters sun alongside ioil(airtime)...she is really a brilliant actress!..i got addicted to her....that i watched greatest love and pasta....her smiling face brings warm in our hearts! Congratulations on her 15th year in showbiz! Wishing her more success in the years to come! And she may finally find her other half soon! Congrats Gongvelians for 500th page in soompi! 

Guest cae_rulea

I forgot to say thank you to all people here... Who always post and just like readlead said, even it's only just click a button.

Yeah, her smile is her very trademark. And that's one of her charm.

Me too hope that she will find her man.