Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ Educating Rita ~ News [20141203]
SOOP传达了#孔晓振#对 首次公演的感想:虽然拍档换了,但公演并无差池。从排练初期起就是和导演进行台词练习的,因此在感情表现方面完全没问题。登上舞台前几小时的此刻是什么想 法都没有的程度,非常紧张,这是成功的一半,虽然有第一次公演要好好结束的负担感,但是会努力准备展现出一场不错的演出。
cr : 孔晓振吧

Bing Translate :
SOOP conveys # Kong Xiaozhen # feel about Premiere: Although partner changed, but show no errors. Practice lines from the beginning of rehearsal is, and Director, so they completely fine for emotional expression. On stage a few hours before what is now had no idea what the extent of very nervous, this is half the battle, although there are staged for the first time to end the burden of good sense, but will strive to prepare to show a good performance.
# News 1
c04472a1jw1emwm9h093bj20q90vmn4k.jpg
cr : 孔晓振吧
- Original article : isplus.joins.com
- Chinese Translation by : Ellie
夏 - Baidu Khjin

Bing Translate :
Kong Xiaozhen D-day drama debuted "had no idea what the extent of very nervous"Translation: Ellie Xia Kong Xiaozhen Baidu bar
Actor
Kong Xiaozhen conveys a feel about the theatrical stage for the first time.
Kong Xiaozhen, 3rd at 8 o'clock at night onto the stage play Educating Rita, Rita. Play this for the first time. Kong Xiaozhen, 3rd communicated through brokerage firms to the first public thinks "appeared on the stage a few hours before what is now had no idea what the extent of very nervous", and goes on to say that "it is half done, although there are staged for the first time to end the burden of good sense, but will strive to prepare to show a good performance."
Premiere partner Quan Wusong Kong Xiaozhen's first drama has produced health problems, although this could not be on stage together, but also conveys the performances were ready to come to pass. Plans will be replaced by Director on stage one casting the whole Wu-Kong Xiaozhen cooperation.
In addition, Educating Rita, Rita tells the story of housewife the hairdresser Rita with a passion for learning met Frank Professor in the school of lifelong education and the process of change. Rita played by Kong Xiaozhen Jiang Huizhen and starred, respectively (double casting). Premiered December 3 da Ming culture factory in DCF Vivaldi Park Hall 1 pavilion opens.

# News 2
c04472a1jw1emwm9iahb4j20ok0xfjyl.jpg
cr : 孔晓振吧 - Original article : isplus.joins.com
- Chinese Translation by : Amy0211 - Baidu Khjin

Bing Translate :
"The debut drama" Kong Xiaozhen "replacement partners staged but prepared no problem"Translation: Amy0211 Kong Xiaozhen Baidu bar

Even under the sudden replacement of the status of partner, actor Kong Xiaozhen safe and sound life first drama stage in place.
Kong Xiaozhen on December 3 at 8 o'clock in the evening on the stage play Educating Rita, Rita. This is her first drama. Coincidentally Kong Xiaozhen's first drama partner, Quan Wusong due to health problems could not be on stage on this day, but it is understood that premiere is ready, instead of one casting Wu took office and is the drama Director Huang Zaixian Kong Xiaozhen cooperation.
Kong Xiaozhen owned brokerage firm, describes the relevant parties, "Wu's health a question, Kong Xiaozhen partner not long ago replaced, replaced by Theatre Director first worked with Kong Xiaozhen Quan Wusong came to power. Although partners has changed, but then performed without errors. Because from the beginning of Drama rehearsing Kong Xiaozhen is practice and Director of his lines, so they completely fine for expression of an emotion. "

Me : Kong Rita, fighting! \m/

@paradicez @natsumikwen @MaryAnnAlfiler yay, happy you guys join us \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
@para thank you very much for detail information of play's time :-*
@meilan09 ah you too mei-RITA? :D happy see you again! ;;) and dear, dont worry too much since the replacement actor is none other than the director of the play it self :)

Gongvelyans, I'm pretty sure all of us are quite nervous since this is uri gongvely first play and even more with replacement of actor, but then let's keep optimist and sharing positive energy, though we 're far away from onnie, I believe through our genuine praying and support for her, somehow universe will deliver our support to her :D

Gongvely, just believe that YOU CAN DO IT! If you believe your own self able to do it, I believe You'll able to give your best!!!

10minutes to go! :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz

Guest Spring Andrew

@readlead .. Is that GHJ quote on ur signature real quote of hers?? ;;) Btw guys,, ER is starting soon but GHJ. Is online in Weibo,, she must b tryin to relax n visit her SNS

#공효진 #GongHyoJin #KongHyoJin #EducatingRita

Gongvelyans, anyone of you active in twitter, how about a little party too on twitter using above tags...? :D

and the play has begun right now right?
Gongvely, wish the best for you!
[-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest cae_rulea

Does it start? Uh, so so so nervous. Thank u that soop reassure us that the practice is going smoothly...

And to know that taeyong come make me happy. Maybe iotl won't come together for watching it. But I really hope they will watch it together

Guest clalenny

I just know that the actor has been replaced...hopefully... no big impact and hope everything run smoothly and success.Oooooh why I became so nervous :D :D
@red about twtter party, seems interesting and sorry I just joined again hhe"and about Taeyong *Whooooohoooo I'm so happy... this may make GHJ unnie more passion from the support of her fans and friends.
hhe" I became confused coz of all the ava turned intoGongRita LOL :)) :))thanks for all GongVelyans who have celebrated and joined... ;) ;)

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

# IOTL ~ Lee Kwang Soo Interview
8196bff2gw1emwsszztqoj20dw0nlq6c.jpg
cr : 布利酱好甜
141203.SBS.TV演艺.#李光洙##孔晓振# #孔孝真#和赵寅成问拍吻戏的方法,布利说“在KISS之前先chu地亲一下看起来比较浪漫”,赵演员说“女人不动,男人的后颈动,女演员看起来会比较漂亮”,在综合两个人的方法后,<没关系>里秀光和少女的吻戏就诞生了…[哈哈]我们孔演员果然是浪漫喜剧女王啊~
cr : AmyWing

Bing Translate :
141203.SBS. TV performing arts. # Yi Kwang-Su's # to # Kong Xiaozhen # # Kong Xiaozhen # and Jo into asked took Kiss play of method, Bradley said "in KISS zhiqian first Chu to pro about looks compared romantic", Zhao actor said "woman not moving, men of Hou neck moving, female actor looks will compared beautiful", in integrated two a people of method Hou, < doesn't matter > lixiuguang and girls of Kiss play on was born has... [Lol] we bore the actor really is a romantic comedy Queen Ah ~

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khjin&no=93430&page=1

오늘 공효진 실수없이 연기잘했냐ㅋㅋ

Google's translate : Gong Hyo-jin well today Rub smoke without mistakes ㅋㅋ

YATTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
ONNIE, CHUKAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I feel like wanna crying now... hehehehehe
thanks GOD! ^:)^ it's ended successfully.... :x :x :x

tumblr_ng0fttX18J1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg
"and she got tears in her eyes at the end"
for real, I'm crying right now....

CHUKAE! CONGRATULATION! SELAMAT!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
I'M SO SO SO MUCH PROUD OF YOU GONG HYO JIN!!!
\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Guest Spring Andrew

THIS GIRL WAS ONLINE JUST BEFORE HER PLAY STARTED.. ppl with weibo message her.. wish i had weibo  she seems to be frequently using her weibo..altho she doesnt update much

tumblr_ng0i3eVtbB1r0o202o1_1280.jpg
=((

Guest Spring Andrew

‪#‎공효진‬ ‪#‎공효진리타EducatingRita‬ ‪#‎공리타‬ ‪#‎리타EducatingRita‬ ‪#‎리타축하화환‬

역사적인 오늘. 공리타가 출연하는 연극 '리타 Educating Rita'의 첫 공연이 무사히 끝났습니다. 오늘 객석을 가득 채워주신 관객여러분 감사드립니다. 앞으로 2월 1일까지 쭉~ 달릴테니 오셔서 응원많이 해주세요 

리타 첫공을 맞이해 화환보내주신 바이두바 공효진, 대만팬클럽, 햇츠온, 세컨플로어 분들께도 감사드립니다 

그나저나.. 공블리! 대학로 접수하면 다음은 어디인가요???

10671377_852752398103135_50905313713343410402042_852752428103132_41904605588609110846403_852752488103126_17044048785356810730815_852752528103122_89547927125055210676116_852752448103130_173134863100666