Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

omo, from the teaser, the lucky man is so lucky :( he got to hug unni... 
@readlead thank you for the picture 
the first pic showed how's she a model
while the second pic showed that she is naturally lovely as ever

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kong Hyo Jin wants to have a daughter like Haru51496-277980.jpg
51496-277981.jpg

Actress Kong Hyo Jin was recently interviewed on MBC TV ‘Section TV Entertainment,’ where she revealed her marriage plans, while also showing her love for Haru, who was the daughter of her best friend and actress, Kang Hye Jung.

Kong Hyo Jin and Kang Hye Jung will rotate playing the main female character in the play, ‘Educating Rita,’ which will run for ten months starting in December. When asked about her marriage plans, Kong Hyo Jin answered, “It might seem like I am delaying it, but I won’t be getting married for now for sure,” which drew much laughter.

Also during the interview, Kong Hyo Jin asked the interviewer in return, “Wouldn’t you want to have a daughter like Haru?” while adding, “If I could have a daughter like Haru right away, I would definitely do it! Haru has an iconic face, unique character, and is also really charismatic,” as she couldn’t hide her affection for Haru.

By: AlvinCopyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest cassia_lela

thank you for posting the article
Omona... unni already revealed that she won't getting married for now. well, who will think that you will be directly married unni? you just broken up from the longest to the shortest, 10 years and 2 months, you must be something little affected by this... we just hope you will get your love, your truly love. but Yes, please don't get traumatic because of those two relationships, you should move on... 
sweetness, children have their own charming, of course your will children have it too, so just find the perfect man... and then the charming will increase more and more :*

Guest cassia_lela

just want to add picture
2f039016fdfaaf51ae2ef7e68f5494eef11f7ab6.jpg
783db1315c6034a8372fced8c8134954082376b6.jpg
cr: GHJ's Baidu
seems like unni also got interviewed in there
unni been asked about IOTL and she said that because of she has to be cold *compare to the previous drama which she had to be cute and innocent*, her role in iotl is memorable and its character is similar to her
I just interpret from google translate though... so maybe @leirui or @jade may translated it for us

Guest cassia_lela

Educating Rita
Today Dispatch make an article between Gong Hyo Jin vs Kang Hye Jung from the Poster about the make up
dispatch

==========================================================================
I reupload video from GHJ's Baidu from the show SBS TV Night Entertainment, sorry because the quality is low
part 1

part 2

you see how's fans reaction right? the man after he got hug from unni, then he back to his friend then his friend start teasing him :)) so cute...
oh, I reupload it since from SBS Entertainment, me and some maybe can't watch it ^_^

Guest cassia_lela

this is the comparison of hite jinro soju, but I think it's about the alcohol contain of whatever the name, not the income :))
20141120000245_0.jpg

source here
you can go to that site to see the bigger pic...
well, it's not about it what I really interest, it's just to know who are the precious stars endorsed this product :>

Guest Spring Andrew

tumblr_nfbn78J1Ss1tuep0mo1_1280.jpg
--
class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.375em; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; color: black;"

Actresses Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Hye Jung appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on November 19 with the former expressing her desire to have a daughter just like Kang Hye Jung and Tablo's Haru.

Gong Hyo Jin said, "If I could have a daughter like [Haru] right away, I want to have one somehow. She is so charming and future-oriented. Her personality is also distinctive."

In relation to getting married, Gong Hyo Jin said, "It keeps getting pushed more and more back. I thought I would [get married] right away."

Guest Spring Andrew

IOIL will broadcast in Japan and Taiwan early Next year.. so U gongvelyans in these places.. keep an eye on the news plz.. She may come visit to promote..altho i doubt with her packed schedule after next month ---
class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.375em; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; color: black;"Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Hye Jung exchange praise in interview with “Midnight TV Entertainment”Hyoji and hyejung

Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Hye Jung, who were recently cast for the upcoming play Educating Rita, sat down in an interview with Midnight TV Entertainment. The two actresses continuously praised one another’s features, and Kang Hye Jung also spoke out about Haru‘s fashion.

Kong Hyo Jin said “If I could change one thing about my appearance, I wish I had Hye Jung’s eyes.” Kang Hye Jung immediately responded,“No! Unni‘s eyes are prettier.”

Hyo Jin responded (THIS WAS KangHyeJung actually), “My eyes look like they have egg yolks in them,”then burst into laughter.

Kang Hye Jin then commented that she is jealous of Hyo Jin’s flawless skin.

Guest Spring Andrew

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.375em; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; color: black;"tumblr_nfbtpqSdV71svpfb8o1_500.giftumblr_nfbtpqSdV71svpfb8o2_400.giftumblr_nfbtpqSdV71svpfb8o3_400.giftumblr_nfbtpqSdV71svpfb8o4_400.giftumblr_nfbtpqSdV71svpfb8o5_400.giftumblr_nfbtpqSdV71svpfb8o6_250.giftumblr_nfbtpqSdV71svpfb8o7_250.giftumblr_nfbtpqSdV71svpfb8o8_250.gif

Spring Andrew said: class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.375em; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; color: black;"

Guest cassia_lela

@zongie
hi zongie, if you want to watch the show, you can go here 
I've reupload it to youtube but it's two parts, unfortunately, there isn't any eng sub for it...
yes, she is truly lovely :*

can you please remove the image from your post? it is prohibited to quote the image. you can just delete the image for sure. sorry for this ^_^

===============================================================================
@leirui ah, thank you so much. so that's it when the fans answer "no" :)) too protective for sure... well, uri lovely gongvely must have the man who can be with her forever, just like her dad and her mom... 
ah, thank you too for spring andrew for posting the article. :)) unni, you are beauty with what you are now... we love you just the way you are. 
oh, I'm curious with unni gesture with cross hand... hmm, did she do it for something to stop? :))

# Kong Hyo Jin [20141121]
# 꽁#공블리#공효진#konghyojin #연극_리타#Rita #DCF_대명문화공연장#공블리는 가까이에 있어.매일 리타 연습중.#승용차 요일제#일주일에 하루만이라도 #승용차_요일제 지키기#지구가 아파#할수 있는거 실천하기!#지하철 빠르고 좋아^^#kongrita
10808670_1512678102318497_1032216410_n.jpg
cr : ek220486 IG
Bing Translate :
# Gongye Rd., # ball Chablis # #DCF_대명문화공연장 # #연극_리타 # konghyojin Rita ball Hyo-Jin # ball got close Chablis. daily Rita practice either. even if only one day a week to # fire # #승용차_요일제 can do # keep to practice Earth hurts #! # subway is fast, okay ^ ^ #kongrita

李恩更新IG:【*kkong #孔晓振# *孔布利 *konghyojin *rita *话剧rita 紧挨着孔布利,每天Rita都在练习中,无车日,哪怕一周只有一次也要进行无车日(的行动),地球生病了,实践(自己)可以实践的行动!地铁很快,真喜欢 ^^】cr ek220486
c04472a1jw1emiei51d8dj20ty0tu4qp.jpgcr : 孔晓振吧
Bing Translate :
Li en updated IG: "*kkong # Kong Xiaozhen # * Kong Buli *konghyojin Rita *Rita * drama next to Kong Buli, Rita in practice every day, car-free day, even if just once a week would be car-free day (action), the Earth is sick, practice (self) can take action! Subway soon, really liked ^ ^ "CR ek220486

Me : Go Green! \m/ :bz :x

Guest cassia_lela

these articles show how much unni influenced in hat's on selling...
http://www.metroseoul.co.kr/news/newsview?newscd=2014112100052

http://fashion.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/11/21/2014112101015.html

it's sold out...