Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest yeoja001

This J. Estina cf is really good. I just love it and the rings! @t3njo‌ we should start looking for a benefactor to buy us at least one ring... :D :D @readlead‌ if my trip to Korea will push through, I can deliver your love letter for Gongvely free of charge. And if she'll give me a hug, I will also share it with you... :D

Guest yeoja001

@readlead, you still have a long time to write a love letter for GHJ-ssi...hahaha...hopefully, everyone will keep me updated on Gongvely's projects and whereabouts next year... :D :D

who is that in the video ? she look so weird when she was young ,hahahahha sorry. but yeah, good english speaking there is she.
when i rewatch IOIL again, when they go to okinawa. in the plane GHJ said about indonesian and france ? wow, it can be soon she will come to my country, i cannot wait. because she's look to old when she come here on 40th. hahahah. So anyone here agree that she should married in near future with someone her love ? lets heart breaking after that :D :D :D , just kid !!

Guest yeoja001

@readlead thanks for sharing that. i haven't watched that movie yet but I will include that in my TO-Do list for this week ;) IMO, The english lspeaking skills of GHJ-ssi improved a lot in the present (in IOTL episode) compared to that scene in Guns n Talks. :-) @RezaS‌ that is GHJ-ssi with Won Bin-ssi :-) I googled and found out that this movie was released 2001, so they were still soooo young then. :-)

ahhhh, that 2econdfloor picture are so gorgeous  :x love them
btw, looks like there's a lot of fans here come from Indonesia :Di feel like watching old drama of GHJssi such as Ruler of Your Own World or SnowmanI've search it on YouTube n GoodDrama, but couldn't find itany suggestion where can i find them? Online or perhaps in Indonesia CD store?
I've read that RoYOW didn't get high rating, but GHJ and other cast receive good critics back, I really want to watch it:)
@readlead thank you for sharingi've already watch the movie, way before i knew GHJssi..and I don't quite remember her there. I need to rewatch the moviei remember that it was a good movie, dark comedy genre
is there any news about won bin back to the small screen? He should try something with GHJ;)i've read somewhere that PUNCH was first offered to GHJ and won bin, is that true? is it a good drama?

Guest Icha Hinata

It would be great if GHJ and WB pairing in drama or movie.

Just a cf maybe, Biotherm make a project make them as a couple in one cf.

Both are spokeperson for Biotherm, right???

this is just my 2 cents actually... sorry for bad english!!!