Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

ah, one thing that I just know that the recently instagram before the new one *the one that she is alone* is she wore glasses right?o

:)

) does unni really wore glasses?

@cassia_lela hmm. it looks like that she's wearing an eye glass but im not sure, it can be just an effects.

btw @everyone im curious about this matter, does Hyojin unnie a smoker? does she smoke cigarette? im really not sure about that but i want an answer. lol =) thanks ^^

Guest cassia_lela

at first I also thougt like that, that it just an effect, but if you zoom that picture, something wrong in her eyes, that seems like she wore an eye glasses :))

I don't know exactly if unni was a smoker, never saw her in reality life smoke, just saw in Love Fiction and picture for magazine I think...

Guest cassia_lela

from DC

the last picture from IG. and yes, it was a boy

I think baidu intentionally blurred the boy picture, so I put in spoiler

7sgmjXv.jpg

the boy is...

LkulO9j.jpg

anyone know who's son? you can see KHJ and Haru and Tablo behind them, I guess they are celebrity too

at first I also thougt like that, that it just an effect, but if you zoom that picture, something wrong in her eyes, that seems like she wore an eye glasses

:)

)

I don't know exactly if unni was a smoker, never saw her in reality life smoke, just saw in Love Fiction and picture for magazine I think...

i think i saw one of her pictures with her friends (i think its a birthday. not so sure if it's GHJ's birthday) not totally that she is smoking, but there's a cigarette box and a lighter beside her plate. you cant say that its for her friend because there's also a cigarette box besides her friend. im just curious. and even she's smoking i'll still love her with all my ♥ :)!

Guest lilian89

yariekkong, from what i remember, she said in an interview that she smoked in the past, but now she doesn't smoke anymore.

Guest cassia_lela

lilian89 said: yariekkong, from what i remember, she said in an interview that she smoked in the past, but now she doesn't smoke anymore.

Thanks for the translations.

It's good HJ wants to challenge herself. Although I adore Seo yoo Kyung and her cousins(Ae Jung, TGS), I'm also excited for sympathetic female(in charge) characters from GHJ and because I'm currently liking her mature/womanly aura!

Biotherm pic needs...

...because those boots are too neat.
rain.jpg
cr.owner

If you gals got extra rain, please send them our way. >:D<

Guest cassia_lela

from TV Series Magazine vol 326 May 2014, cr to GHJ's Baidu

T50RnK5.jpg

zSsuD3p.jpg

vjOUoFp.jpg

q92Bcr0.jpg

Ftvc8hu.jpg

oh, so unni did pictorial for easy magazine and tv series magazine right? I got confused here... those are I posted are from tv series magazine and this one like

5d2a6116gw1egln2k8a4zj21kw23u4hm.jpg

is from easy magazine

======================================================

or maybe someone can explain it to me, since me confused :)) thank you

Guest cassia_lela

so DC found what font type are for IOTL script :))

after look for around what minutes, is the second picture  wrote "That Winter The Wind Blows"? if yes, then it means the font are same for both writer Noh and PD Kim's works...

==================================================

from IOTL thread, on June 22, the production team will go to Japan for a week shooting... I think the cast will be there too right? :))

and they already have 6 episodes... yay, eventhough maybe they have to change or retake again, but happy, means the edit team will be no rush for this drama

and yay, if unni said true *from the beginning, the script has hot kiss something like that" maybe they already done the kiss scene *shoot me =))*
=================================================

have u seen the BTS Kiss Scene from Hotel King epi 11? MBC use IU song from The Greatest Love OST as the opening song for the BTS... make me want to rewatch The Greatest Love again :x

I just saw this from HJW fans weibo
Aww....HaGong :x :x

# GHJ in MoMA
On 7th November 2013, CJ Group 60 Anniversary at MoMA, New York.
Kong Hyo Jin, Ha Jung Woo, Goo Soo (and etc) are invited to participate in "Spotlight on Korean Cinema".

bebe0994gw1egnziafyiij20h80a7mxz.jpg
bebe0994gw1egnzjcs8exj20jj0sgq4p.jpg
bebe0994gw1egnziut9fsj20jd0sg402.jpg
cr : irons_ Weibo

bebe0994gw1egnzhsr2rwj20dw0kadhi.jpg
bebe0994gw1egnzjjen3hj20j50sg75t.jpg
# HJW
bebe0994gw1egnzij5acjj20gf09qt9c.jpg
bebe0994gw1egnziedvmuj20ka0e40xt.jpg
cr : irons_Weibo

:x :D :x