Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest tomoyo1010

cassia_lela said: no @tomoyo1010 it's not because of that, but because that unni rarely wore dress, only in The Greatest Love and some from The Master's Sun we can see her in dress... in Thank You? In Pasta? no no no , I don't think she wore any dresses in there, maybe because it's in winter?

- @popcherrypop miane, but who fast who post right? =)) just kidding

I want to click awesome on your post really, but but your second last sentence make me Laugh so hard =))

Hi @tomoyo1010  :)  i used free online photo editor, if you wanna try, i'll give you the link..
1 . http://www.fotor.com/2. http://web.photocat.com/?lang=en
It was fun doing the artworks using online apps, hehe.. i plan to make another artwork after this, hihi  :D and you @tomoyo1010, dont forget to share your artworks here okay :) Sorry for my bad english, huhu :(

Guest popcherrypop

Okay guiz, I have roughly laid out the ones for the fanart contributions - they aren't in order though and are subject to minor tweaks.

Check them out under the spoiler tab (Note: they look a little odd on mobile due to the lower res... I don't know why there's a pink hue on the first and final pages on mobile but they aren't there irl).

Also... I've made some subtle changes to the artwork, hope you guys don't mind (@wienadapooh, I had to cut away some portions of your pieces to fit them on one page, sorry about that. Updated the CD cover design as well!

eb95e61bgw1ef274o5vhlj20jg0jg42y.jpg
Edit:

Deleted the previous design files. 

You can download the entire.pdf file (36 pages!!! To think I was initially gunning for 5-6 -_-“) at the link here: http://bit.ly/gongvely_0404 And if you wanna jump straight to listening to some music, our fanmix - yep, we made one and it’s pretty darn awesome if I must say so myself - should keep you occupied for two hours and six minutes (!!!).

You can find it here as well as embedded in the.pdf file itself: http://bit.ly/gongvely_music

@azzurri, @tomoyo1010:

DO IT GUYZ. HAHA, I be waiting with anticipation. I hope these give you a guys of what to submit, in terms of dimensions, design and style. Best to incorporate a small message like what they did! That reminds me, I haven't done mine D:||

@mabelialong:

Do you happen to have a higher-res image of your red fan art? The one with the text - the text is a bit pixelated. Lemme know, thanks!

@everyone:

I need some help with photo selection - preferably a close-up of her expressions (funny, cute, adorable, sexy)? Just to litter them all over the text-heavy pages.  I already have a fair bit, but doesn't hurt to have more :D At least 500-700px on the long side.

Some examples:

tumblr_inline_n3f38x24r51sxrije.jpg

Guest netongg

@popcherrypop i made this  :D
thanks to @wienadapooh for sharing the link ;):D

GHJ HAT'SONBkRNTMrCAAEfiPj.jpg
GHJ MoviesBkRNmzYCYAEg_Yl.jpg
GHJ DramasBkROJzkCEAI2PZW.jpg

@popcherrypop, it's okay to cut that picture my dear :) I'll try to make another one with 700x700 pixel   :DThis is my dedication song to Gonvely :)

This is a very beautiful song by Yuna, a young Malaysian singer and song-writer. I love this song which is presented in a classical way. 

It's entitled "Terukir Di Bintang", literally, Engraved In the Star.

Here's the lyrics in Bahasa:

Jika engkau minta intan permata tak mungkin ku mampu

Tapi sayangkan ku capai bintang dari langit untukmu

Jika engkau minta satu dunia akan aku coba

Ku hanya mampu jadi milikmu pastikan kau bahagia

Hati ini bukan milik ku lagi

Seribu tahun pun akan ku nanti

Kan... kamu...

Sayangku

Jangan kau persoalkan siapa dihatiku

Terukir di bintang tak mungkin hilang cintaku padamu

Hati ini bukan milik ku lagi

Seribu tahun pun akan ku nanti

Kan... kamu... 

Sayangku

Jangan kau persoalkan siapa dihatiku

Terukir di bintang tak mungkin hilang cintaku padamu

I try to translate it, so literally, it would be like this :

If you ask for diamonds, I can’t afford it

But my dear, I’ll pick the star in the sky for you

If you ask for one whole world, I’ll try

I’m only able to say I’m yours

I’ll make sure to make you happy

This heart doesn’t belong to me anymore

Even for a thousand years, I’ll wait for you 

My dear Gonvely, please don’t doubt who’s in my heart

Engraved in the star, my love for you will never die

Take a listen! I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

Guest tomoyo1010

@popcherrypop...misunderstood your post.  :))
i was worried too since mods been reminding about putting large pics/many pics under spoiler tab. :)

Guest calcipurr

Thanks everyone for all the updates! And I love you all you guys' fan arts :)
I'll try to make a small contribution too! Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but when is the deadline? @popcherrypop or anyone?

Guest tomoyo1010

stumble upon this pics of GHJ and KMH back in 2009...
ei071128001.jpg

ei071128002.jpg

ei071128008.jpg

ei071128009.jpg

i don't remember this picture was posted here before...but even if it was, i'll just post it again. :D
source : http://dream-idol-photos.blogspot.com/2009/03/gong-hyo-jin-kim-min-hee-auction-ad.html
@calcipurr...cherry mentioned it before but actually no exact time. :) popcherrypop said: paradicez said: @popcherrypop‌ Here's a few GHJ centric tweets that I found.

(it took me around 9 mins to edit the spoiler tag to make it work ~X( )

@Nurkiz Dec 31
공효진 thank you for your efforts & great acting. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Paradicez_77 Dec 31
#WeLoveKongHyoJin Master's Sun and Thank You = one of the best dramas I've ever watched.

@Shipper91 Dec 30
'Cause you are the sun in my universe #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Pinaymommy Dec 30
Supporting her all the way!!! #공효진  #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@bewithch_soul Dec 30
The RomCom Queen #공효진 #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Thea_belle08 Dec 30
knock! knock! GHJ eonni, are you there? #WeLoveKongHyoJin #공효진

@Liddi5 Dec 30
공효진 You are definitely the epitome of true beauty - one that shines from within, turning heads glammed up or dressed down. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@iammianm Dec 30
How do #WeLoveKongHYoJin Let us count the ways.We love thee for reasons said and unsaid.From the time the sun rise,until stars take it place

@she_Ihie Dec 30
#WeLoveKongHyoJin you want movie? She gives you the act. U want drama? She ensure u with rating. U want to be fashionista? She shows it

@narvxxime Dec 30
#WeLoveKongHyoJin Your cackle that makes fans go crazy. Your smile is so warm. Your acting makes people feel the emotions. You are GongVely.

@lula999999999 Dec 30
Now, I find kdrama more interesting because of you. looking forward to your next project,, #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Tuyagold Dec 30
K - Killer smile
O - Omnipotent
N - Natural
G - Gongvely
H - Hot
Y – Yummy
O - Outgoing
J – Joyful
I - Incredible
N - Nice #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Iammianm Dec 30
The world has fallen to the charms of the lovely #공효진 And fall hard we did! And so we say over and over and over again #WeLoveKongHyoJin :D

@_Konghyojin Dec 30
Everything gets better with your lovely smile, never stop smiling and being your true self #공효진 #WeLoveKongHyoJin ♡

@elusivemaden Dec 30
She often portrays a strong woman in her projects, because she definitely IS one in real life. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@RieMihoLu11 Dec 29
Korea's Million Dollar Smile ♥ #WeLoveKongHyoJin #공효진

@Ariasan462 Dec 29
With this brand new day.
Comes new promises
I will wait until the last second
before it starts tomorrow #WeLoveKongHyoJin