☆Fantasii & Era collab - Sukisugite BAKA MITAI~!

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
-->I love you too much~ I'm so stupid :D
>we won't meet ever again, but.. Yeah, I'm back again XD with: DEF. DIVA - Sukisugite baka mitai (I love you so much, I'm stupid) LOL I love the title. This is a collab with Era, who is not from soompi XD But she's a Hello! Project fan like me (oh what the heck <__< she practically introduced H!P to me and caused me to like them.) so we're quite proud of our first full collab in a longgg time, Sukisugite baka mitai :D DEF. DIVA is made of Maki Goto, Rika Ishikawa, Aya Matsuura, and Natsumi Abe. They're a new subgroup from H!P ^^ ERA VOICE IS <3. *ahem* XD Anyway, I hope you enjoy listening to this collab as much as Era and I had fun singing it XD Feedback appreciated yo~ ---------- Suki sugite baka mitai - DEF. DIVA Era Fantasii LULLABYE akogare no soushi souai ano koro ga yume mitai makenai kono kurai nante koto wa nai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye zuibun mae kara anata kootteita kokoro RENJI de kaitou i can't readara modoreba ii no ni… naite nai wa baka mitai baka mitai sawaranaide yo suki yo suki sugite imi ga wakannai suki sugite baka mitai nani yo nan na no yo ikeba iin desho SAYONARA ne Bye Bye LULLABYE ima naraba yari naoseru wa asa made nemuranai? uso yo kore ijou meiwaku kakenai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye ano onna no ko ne tabun kawaii ko da yo ne yasashii kuchou wa yamete saisho no koro mitai okuri nante kudaranai kudaranai hitori de kaeru suki yo suki dakara unazuita kedo owakarei can't readakunai dakedo kore ijou meiwaku kakenai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye LULLABYE akogare no soushi souai ano koro ga yume mitai makenai kono kurai nante koto wa nai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye suki yo suki dakara unazuita kedo owakarei can't readakunai dakedo kore ijou meiwaku kakenai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye LULLABYE akogare no soushi souai ano koro ga yume mitai makenai kono kurai nante koto wa nai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye Bye Bye mou nido to awanai keredo suki sugite uso mitai

I thought that baka was rude in Japanese? I really need to take lessons -_-

H!P's confusing to me, just started listening to one of the kids groups.

The song's so upbeat, maybe its just me but fantasii, your voice is too smooth and ballad...y. Not that it doesn't sound good. Both of you can sing so well.

I like this collab :D

Guest fantasiimaker

^Haha "baka" means "stupid" or "idiot" in Japanese.

I think I resemble Nacchi's voice somewhat in the deepness, but I really admire Ayaya's cute voice >_< Thanks for listening! =)

Wow, 30+ views and one comment XD I guess Soompi is really devoid (<--word choice?) of Hello! Project fans lol.

Guest hmaster

no not devoid...on my first time I had a hard picking out the difference between your voices...but it'll get better with time I think. and repeated listens. And ERA sings soooo well...

great job, lisa ^^

Guest celestial_kasumi

wahhhhh this is really good, Fantasii ur voice i love!! and hehe ur right Ayaya's voice is really cute ^-^ ...this collab rocks !!!

can't wait to hear ur nxt collab \(^-^)/

*hehe baka mitai? doui can't reade? setsumei shi te kudasai :P*

also i think in ur lyrics wen u wrote 'shi te' w/o the space it turns out like this 'i can't reade' for some odd reason...

Guest _MaJa_1234

Omggggg Lisa -faints- and Era I don't think I've ever heard you before but you sound reallyyyyy good. You guys sound alike ^^. Funky song choice haha

Guest tinasarangg

haha cutee<3 you two sound awesome together xDD i like the collab...very fast pace makes me feel like dancing. i really like the last verse. your voices matches each other perfectly!

fun fun fun song.

you both sound a little bit alike. complemented each other's voices very well. enjoyed it :D

it sounds a lil strained, lisa.. especially

LULLABYE ima naraba yari naoseru wa

asa made nemuranai?

part.

still fun fun fun funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ~~ you gotta' hurry up and sing your part of our collab. ;]

Guest animagelet

TT_TT Oh my goshhness. This song is so cutee. Can you please send me the link? <333

:OOOO When wazz disss??? --> THIS DEF. DIVA. ?_?;;; I'm so out of it. x] Omggg. You guys sound cute togetherr. A little on the soft side but there's a certain playfulness to it alll <33333333

Guest K-popMiko

Very cute! You guys suit each other very well. At some points it's hard to define the two voices, but it gets easier as the song goes along. I like the upbeatnes of it ^_^ Great job Lisa! And Era too =)

By the way, I found a link to download the song:

Sukisugite Baka Mitai

Credits to Kang at bww2.jpop.com

Guest jlove1831

Ella sent this to me and told me you'd post it on here :) Nice job, I'm not an H!P fan, but I have to admit I do like this song and was really excited to hear your collab, hehe. It's really good, sounds a lot like the original. You two should sing together again xD

Guest fantasiimaker

Ah wow thanks for all the replies <3 I wish Ella would get an account here so she could read them too <__< Thanks guys~ we both appreciate your listening very much!

Archived