Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

eniya said:coool.... thanks for posting this article... i was about to do partial translation on tat.

Another chinese article revealed that YSY's pay was equivalent to a 2nd lead chinese actor ( i don't know if its true) . And it also said tat it is much much less stressful for the koreans actor to work in china than in their own country... as u know the high competition over there with so many talents around. 

For what reason, YSY chose Happy Noodle with the script tat remind me of BAKING KING... i don't know. But at least i glad at he was not so stressful working in china... and through tat he did gain a lot more fans. Shi Yoon ever said tat is not for money that he worked on this drama... if not, he would hv come to china much more eariler. ( seems to indicate that he did hv some offers before Happy Noodles )

But i did notice that when he chose a script... his roles always project a positive energy that he was always the lead guy going after the co-star, with a not giving up spirit.. unlike those cool arrogant male leads i always find in K-drama. 

Guest ysy94

His catse for each episode is thousand USD and he still stole their hand fan, we should donate money and buy him some hand fan =))
F2yA1PF.png
v4WkPEO.png
cr: baidu

Guest eniya

Just caught few glimpse of him.. :x

Cr. to uploader

Cr to uploader
@ysy94, that korean fan, which ep is it? i don't remember seeing that... :-/