Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Yoon Shi Yoon in Talks to Join “2 Days & 1 Night” Cast

Yoon Shi Yoon in Talks to Join “2 Days & 1 Night” Cast

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon has been revealed to be in talks to join KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night” cast.

On March 25, a representative from his agency spoke with news outletNews1star and said, “It is true that Yoon Shi Yoon had a meeting with someone from ’2 Days & 1 Night.’ However, nothing has been decided from both ’2 Days & 1 Night’ and our side.”

Yoon Shi Yoon completed his military service last January and was recently confirmed as the male lead for JTBC’s “Mirror of the Witch” alongsideKim Sae Ron. His agency explained that the actor is currently filming for that drama.

PD Yoo Ho Jin from “2 Days & 1 Night” commented, “Nothing has been decided yet.”

Would you like to see Yoon Shi Yoon on “2 Days & 1 Night”?

Source (1) (2)

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/25/yoon-shi-yoon-in-talks-to-join-2-days-1-night-cast/

Spoiler
ysy.jpg

Yoon Si Yoon is likely to become the new '1 Night 2 Days' member.

It was reported that he has been confirmed to join the show following Kim Joo Hyuk's departure not long ago. Regarding this matter, Yoo Ho Jin PD stated,"It's true that we had a meeting with Yoon Si Yoon, but nothing has been decided yet".

He also added,"We have been meeting various people including Yoon Si Yoon. The confirmed member will be announced in April at the earliest".

Meanwhile, Yoon Si Yoon will make his drama comeback in JTBC's 'Witch Bogam'.

In case he accepts, I just hope he does't overwork, I heard it's a hard variety show, plus he's filming the drama too. I know he's hardworking like no one, but I wouldn't like to see him losing weight quickly again. 

• Like 1

Ow so interesting ... Mr Yoon is showing up all sides of his talent amazingly  ….  Seems he joys doing all those actions .... as a boxer, as a MC, as a girl  :P as a challenger, and so on ... For this ability he can act every role so nice .... He loves to challenge himself with everything even if he knows not to be good at doing them but trys his best to learn and do them in the best way ... ;)

But I hope he keeps the most of his energy on doing his main job which is acting as an actor ... and gives his most focous and concentration on doing that ... B) 

• Like 3

Two short videos:

He's the cutest! :blush: I don't understand perfectly, but he says something like (it starts in the other short video of my last post): 

"There are a lot of nice actors there, but during during 2 years you didn't have an affair (lol), You seem like a mom waiting for me, I really love you!  Thank you so much for waiting! Everybody (something I can''t understand) don't despair waiting, I will return with a good drama. Please wait until next fanmeeting."

I noticed his two managers were there, I wonder if the other manager is going with YSY too? or maybe this is the last event with Taxi Ent?  I think the contract is ending these last days of the month.

• Like 4

From the news:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20160329091209924

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003705454

The article talks about the fanmeeting, he wanted to see his fans and show through different activities, smiles and tears how thankful he is.

CerKtpgWEAAPXGu.jpg

I love the captions in the image: "I love you from my heart" and "I wanted to meet you! Yes! To you!" :blush:

Bigger!

25832626170_fc1410b0b0_b.jpg

This one too, from the band who helped him in the FM:

CesGvGVWwBUlN2N.jpg

• Like 4

I think I'm spamming here.... 

Yoon Si Yoon Visits Japan After His Discharge from the Army

3h1fjfs2qhvgeitkq340tjqzw4io2aau.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actor Yoon Si Yoon spent a special time with Japanese fans. 

He kicked off his official activities through his fan meeting after he got discharged from the army and he met his Japanese fans last weekend. 

As soon as he got at the airport, many fans gathered to take pictures and shake placards that they made and supported his comeback. At the event, he began the event by singing ‘Missed You’ and filled up the event with various corners. 

In particular, he showed his tears while he was reading a letter that he wrote and that also touched the fans’ hearts. Moreover, he took pictures with fans and held handshaking and mini fan signing events to communicate with the fans in closer distances. 

Yoon Si Yoon said, “I could restart my career because of you that being always there for me. I will try my best to repay for the fans’ love.”

Meanwhile, Yoon Si Yoon confirmed JTBC ‘Witch Manual’ as his comeback drama. (photo by C Media) 

cr. http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=29772

• Like 3

Yoon Si Yoon delights Japanese fans with many sweet gestures during fan meet

Spoiler

By jubilantj  
yoon-si-yoon_1459268656_af_org.jpg

Yoon Si Yoon is back to promoting as an actor with full force after his discharge from the Marine Corps. Yoon Si Yoon began his round of promotions by meeting with his Korean fans in early March, and more recently, he met with Japanese fans at Tokyo's Hibiya Park! 

As this fan meet marked the first time he returned to Japan in nearly three years, people were psyched beyond words to see Yoon Si Yoon in the flesh once again. Excited fans filled the venue from early in the morning, taking pictures and shaking handmade placards in the hopes that Yoon Si Yoon will see them. 

In answer to all his fans who missed him dearly, the actor started off the fan meet with a song called "I've Missed You," swelling everyone's hearts with what can only be joy. Aside from communicating with fans on stage, Yoon Si Yoon took individual pictures with fans and freely gave out his signatures much to the fans' delight. 

When all was said and done, Yoon Si Yoon told his fans, "I could being my promotions even after a long hiatus thanks to you all who were always by my side. I'll answer to your love by showcasing only my best." 

Good to have you back, Yoon Si Yoon! 

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/yoon-si-yoon-delights-japanese-fans-with-many-sweet-gestures-during-fan-meet

YSY changed again his profile picture on weibo! Though it's so small!

Cew5XqWW8AAYr_F.jpgCew5Xq0XEAA66RS.jpg

Cew5XrpWIAAFCSG.jpg

Spoiler

Cew5XseWsAACP51.jpg

I hope next time it's not profile picture but an update! :D

• Like 2

Hahah... no way he could get rid of his cute childish innocence .... It's deeply in his nature ... so unconsciously at any chance  he shows up that angelic innocence  of his personality .... as we can see in his delighting heart facial expressions ... in his eyes, smile and those cute shining round chicks ... :blush:

I always get so pleasant while watching him ... Caz all he does  is raising from his golden heart ... so he shines like a sunshine .... :P

• Like 1

Mr Yoon like Rara avis is found very  rare in social media , so there are few photos of him in the medias comparing to other  celebrities ... and so it makes any even a vague or blurred pic of him be so favorite and precious... :wub:

The interesting thing is that our mysterious man most of the time has a different look and expression in his pics which causing we would have more craving to see or know about him... ;)

• Like 1

Another instagram update!!!!! :blush:

Cosmopolitan pictorial!!!! Yay!! Looking forward!!

And the profile pic changed:

CfIuECzUAAEVSny.jpg

Spoiler

CfIuECTUYAIzN_F.jpg

Also he emceed a wedding yesterday! Seems YSY has polished his MC skills! 

Spoiler

I'm not used too many updates, I feel so happy!

• Like 2