Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Annyeong! Today is the day 150!! :D we are almost there!!! 

20363678284_9e9372b22e.jpg

Btw one month more, and he gets a promotion to the rank of "Seargent" (? (병장))!! :) so yay!! and next month is also his debut anniversary and birthday! 

Edited by rachelyun
  • Like 3

hi everyone...

just it's 144 days to go nd his HBD is in a few days later... so glad he broke his silence nd has sent atleast his signature to make us aware of his security.... now we can celebrate his debut anniversary nd  birthday with more peaceful mind....thanks @rachelyun for sharing this cheery news.

i love his cute expressions in below pics( especially those serious warning lips) ... making love him more... :P

11903897_596204723851716_871969663331701

11949544_602857839853071_792751087756057

thanks to Yoon Shi Yoon Saranghae  for sharing these pics ... <3

everyone have a lovely weekend ... ;)

Edited by Maryam
  • Like 2

@Vivley the feet are from the guy(s?) who gets the sign. I've seen before other signs like this, which other soldiers gets from him to give as gifts to their sisters, girfriends or friends. 

And it only says "Yoon Shi Yoon" and the date, nothing else. :)  Btw it also came with a tag, if I understood well, it says he's so handsome. ;)

Edited by rachelyun
  • Like 2

During a recent conversation with a Korean friend, who had also served in the Marines, I learned that there are several test that a candidate must pass if he wants to become a Marine: psychological , physical, and intelligence assessments and our guy passed. 

Edited by Jacquelyn Allen
typo
  • Like 3

YOON SI YOON,

Congratulations!!!

Happy 6th year debut anniversary!

May God bless you and fill your life with more peace, love, success and happiness! :D

We Love you! :wub:

11990449_726935170785402_741563630705280

lets watch again  his 5th debut anniversary video by bonnie Z:

@Jacquelyn Allenm... yes, our lovely marine has a tiger side too! ;)

Edited by Maryam
  • Like 4

0URDeS3.jpg

llxlIp7.gif   cr to DC

He's still alive... :D

cr. okeydokeynim

That ‘s very funny line but I totally get it.  haha:D:D   Thank you for posting it.  I have to admit time is moving ever slow when there isn’t any news.  I’m sure YSY feels the same way by now.  It would be hard for him(or anyone with a normal state of mind)  to live in such a confined place with a same routine every days except a few scary occasions.    Btw  Finally a few DC fans are coming back too.  As a matter of fact  one member was really ready to work on the memorandum  for the YSY discharge celebration  but one member reminded that there was still a lot of time left.   Let’s keep our fingers crossed for a few more months, there will be some news about his future project.  I found and read  this article which you posted before(12/9/2014) .  It was about the star earning power  and YSY got #7 rank.  That’s very good news. YSY still has a power grab but hopefully he will select some good/ wise projects in future.    

( 12/8/2014)

Yoon Si-yoon's estimated value 600~700 million (US$600,000)

dxuLkHt.jpg

Yoon Si-yoon's worth has been estimated.

He was chosen as the 7th star to have increased his image value for volunteering into the Marine Corps after Hyeon BinOh Jong-hyuk and Lee Jeong.

Yoon Si-yoon became famous with "Love, Bread and Dreams". He then appeared in 6 different advertisements and joining the Marines was a plus to his image.

Currently on duty, Yoon Si-yoon has been doing his best and even had the chance to take the oath on behalf of his unit.

Other actors that were introduced to have had a jump in image due to their military service include Jo In-SeongSo Ji-subGong YooYoo Seung-hoKang Dong-wonYoo Yeon-seokHyeon Bin and more.

Source :http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-si-yoon-s-estimated-value-600~700-million-us-600-000--76283.html.

What’s wrong  with time..  arrr...  :phew: :wub: 

PH2vsz4.jpg

XQG5fbI.gif

cr to DC

• Like 3

hi everyone.... hope had a good weekend nd have begun your new week with good mood nd energy... ;)

sometime while i need a relaxing break i prefer watch some vids of our lovely prince like below vid ... its a fortified YOONIETAMIN for enduring through the week with good energy ... :P 

• Like 2

I saw this article today! Nothing too relevant, it just talks about the province where some celebrities were born. But since Yoon Shi Yoon is included in Jeolla province list, I'm sharing it! :) 

21426058956_0402c2cb09_b.jpg

21441328672_fcd3645c5f_b.jpg

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20150916n09389

I just noticed Hyun Bin is there, maybe YSY is his fan? that's why he enlisted in the marines? haha

Edited by rachelyun
  • Like 3

hi everyone....

today i have very good mood.... that YOONIETAMIN did its function... :P

just came to say our lovely actor has some silent fans who dont explain their love to our boy via internet such as my MOM.... just think in a warm and loud discussion bet some young girls about their favorite KOREAN actors, suddenly my MOM who was doing her work in the kitchen said with definitive and certain tone: "no, none of them are not as adorable as that pretty boy KIM TAK GU... he is the best ...hes a very good boy" ....and made everyone surprised by her confession... :w00t:

so i found out shes one of his loyal fan.... but of silent one... ;)  :D 

@Jacquelyn Allen... thanks for the address... so we can post for him to that ad? am i right?

12003264_608348189304036_716121408985419

pic from Yoon Shi Yoon Saranghae

• Like 2

Letters sent by Baidu Bar fanclub:

As @Jacquelyn Allen posted above, Taxi Ent. posted the address with this picture: ✉️실무부대 주소: 인천광역시 서구 금곡동 산 14-1번지 사서함 204-20-2호 1739부대 상병 윤시윤  (I'm posting again because things like "Montain west..." are wrong, so please use Hangul :) or romanization ) Btw you should send only letters, nothing else, as YSY requested. 

Btw this is the official instagram account of Taxi Ent!

In other important news, there's a date for his next fanmeeting in Japan!!!!! :D It would be on March, 26!!!!!!!! Yay!! I want to go!! 

So please let's keep waiting and supporting YSY ❤️ Hugs!

Awww @Maryam your mom is so sweet!!

Edited by rachelyun
  • Like 2

Help! What is correct translation for address as ever site that I use gives pretty much the same?

I repeat again, you shouldn't translate an address, never (keep in mind the people delivering will be local); so please use the one in Hangul:  인천광역시 서구 금곡동 산 14-1번지 사서함 204-20-2호 1739부대 상병 윤시윤

I also told you to use romanization, but I can't help since I don't know Korean, but it should something like: "Geumgok-dong, Seo-gu, Incheon..." Or "Incheongwang-yeogsi, Seo-gu,  Geumgog-dong san,  14-1 beonji saseoham 204-20-2 ho 1739 budae, sangbyeong Yoon Si Yoon..." 

I mean I don't want to complicate your life, so imo you should to try to write in Korean or even print it... (or you can always use google for asking what to do in similar cases  :) or even you can go to postal office and ask for help...)

• Like 2