Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@Jelve......me too miss him....but we should take yoonietamins by reminding him by such ways as you nd other yoonies do to refresh YOONIEC spirit.... :D

lets watch our lovely KING in this event....the video has bad quality...but its clear that he seems relax nd happy... :)

Yoon Shi Yoon
You are the first and last thing on my mind everyday,You are the gold medal that got my heart racing!!! :x :x :x

Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/06/18

10417771_402486783226053_445354451871328

Guest eniya

@rachel thanks for those videos even if i can't see the whole video of him, hear his thundering voice is good enough..i try to learn to be contented for now... :((
Waiting patiently for his letter again, and once he is settled in the new location, hopefully someone will share with us the new address location of his camp. I think one of you had ask about the his agency address... i am not too sure if this is the one >> link 

Hi there Yoo-hoo-nies!!! :-h

It is so good to see how our Yoonie so popular in my native country, Colombia! (I can see so many pics come from the fan club placed there) - I don't live there anymore, but I do find it mind-boggling that growing up there I could hear people tell me they did not know where Korea was, or thought Chinese, Japanese and Korean were the same people! :P

So glad that Japanese Manga and now K-pop and K-drama came to change all that. Now people look at my bro (he still lives in Colombia) and tell him how much they want to learn about Korea, and yes, of course, ask him what "Gangnam" means. :D

Yoonie is part of that revolution too. He is an ambassador not only of Korea but of whatever is left of goodness, courage and honesty in our world. Just thought I'd stop by and say: thank you, Mr. Yoon for connecting people from all over the world!

Bye Yoonies! Saranghe! >:D<

a cute video of our cute boy playing in FBND....the song really fits him....me watched it several time...still love watch his unique cuteness....just wish have a son like him in my future family life.....if it happens never let him join to marine corps for his duty service.... :D

do you miss our lovely boy's voice?....why everything about him seems lovely?...like his voice?...then watch SIYOON singing the song “Lone Star” for the Baker King soundtrack in a Japanese recording studio! So lovely!!!! :-bd
cr:http://en.korea.com

siyoonrecording-630x3541.jpg