Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

Link from @ysy94 older post  :D

2010 article link u can see the list of Siyoon's favorite music here 
http://music.naver.com/todayMusic/index.nhn?startDate=20100110#cbox_module

2b5x0i.jpg
2nk592.png

and what i also learnt from YSY older post, he also like both the movie and soundtrack of 'Cinema Paradiso', also include the YT link because now i'm just thinking did he learn how to kiss by watching this as it got a lot of HOT kisses at the finale. :D

Cr. to uploader

Guest ysy94

eniya said: Link from @ysy94 older post  :D

2010 article link u can see the list of Siyoon's favorite music here 
http://music.naver.com/todayMusic/index.nhn?startDate=20100110#cbox_module

and what i also learnt from YSY older post, he also like both the movie and soundtrack of 'Cinema Paradiso', also include the YT link because now i'm just thinking did he learn how to kiss by watching this as it got a lot of HOT kisses at the finale. :D

Cr. to uploader

Guest eniya

For Harlem Shake, KHJ can win for that one.but for cute dances, no one....seriously no one in this team can beat ShiYOon, he is naturally born with it.And many times, did u see that adorable blur look on his face when he did those math calculation...
And are u sure there is no lens in his spectacles ? could be non-reflective, that's why u can't see the lens..right?
Anyway. this ep seems to be more enjoyable than last week, and there is more fun interaction among the team... i hope the rating would go higher this time. But i still can tell editor still allow more air time for Kang ... sign~  and i Hope UEE to be more outspoken as she seems to be hv a lot less air time than the rest...don't want her effort to be wasted...sweating under those hot weather.
BFF fighting!!!
PS : HAPPY NOODLE, final last 6 ep for tonite and tomorrow... i think. :D