Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

Daniel Choi with a different front and back (Mask Girl)

Reporter Kang Ju-il

3 Hours ago

5f7bf932-085a-402e-a7c6-b8358ff005e9.jpg

Daniel Choi transformed into a new look in 'Mask Girl'.

Netflix's new series 'Mask Girl', which was released on the afternoon of the 18th, is the story of an ordinary office worker with an appearance complex, Mo-mi Kim, who covers her face with a mask every night and works as an internet broadcasting BJ and gets caught up in an unintended incident.

Choi Daniel appears as Kim Mo-mi's company boss. Stylish fashion and a handsome face make her have dark feelings, but if you get to know him, he plays the role of team leader Park Ki-hoon, who has a different appearance from the front and back.

Choi Daniel has built his own character with roles full of gentleness and warmth, befitting his usual title of 'original glasses senior'. In particular, through the role of Seok Ji-hyung, deputy editor-in-chief of the Neon Webtoon editorial department, in SBS' 'Today's Webtoon', which aired last year, he showed the standard of a cool adult and captivated viewers with his devilish charm once again.

In the meantime, Choi Daniel participates in his first Netflix series through this work, returning with a new look and attracting attention, contrary to the warm and mannered role he has shown so far.

Meanwhile, 'Mask Girl' can only be seen through Netflix.

View the original article here

• Love 1

2 hours ago, L Leung said:

Asked a Tumblr fan too, wonder if this will ever be explained in an interview.

Oh my god!!! I just checked out the link and WOW!!! Just WOWW!!! :scream: I am so grateful to your friend. I mean just look at this handsome man! He is seriously a model in the first gif!! His height and the attitude! :lol: Gosh, I can't handle my heart! :heart:

160feb574a3016eea5afe70c2764b70ccb825433

c4665d6cfac893031ce3282eb941b003fea16c64

2c8a28412b0168e5ab92c068d18f3aba670b5122

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, L Leung said:

Oh literally

By the way, The actress who plays Kim Mo Mi before surgery is a rookie. Mask Girl is her first acting role and she got the chance to be in the same bed with Daniel in her very first drama. :scream: Am I jealous or what?? What a lucky lady... I feel so envy about every actress who makes physical contacts with him in dramas. :D

• Like 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

Jwide Company Instagram Update

스타일리시한 패션을 자랑하는 #박기훈 최다니엘 배우

넷플릭스 시리즈 <마스크걸>
절찬 스트리밍 중

Daniel Choi actor who boasts stylish fashion

Netflix series <Mask Girl>
Streaming in full praise

F4F6yova4AAkly5?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwOk7tLvmE_/?img_index=1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

'Mask Girl' Choi Daniel, the double life of a gentleman... Show off a different side of yourself

2023.08.23. at 10:00 a.m.

F4LdJm9bQAAscYQ?format=jpg&name=small

'Mask Girl' Choi Daniel's double life caught the eye.

In the Netflix series 'Mask Girl', which was released on the 18th, he took on the role of team leader Park Ki-hoon and showed a different side, and Daniel Choi, who participated in the first Netflix series, is receiving favorable reviews for his transformation.

Park Ki-hoon captured the heart of Momi (played by Lee Han-byeol) at once with his excellent work ability and handsome appearance, enough to be promoted super-fast in the play. In Momi's eyes, he seems to be absorbed in his work with a serious expression, but in fact, he was just living a narcissistic personal life in the midst of updating Cyworld after taking selfies.

The twist of Park Ki-hoon, who was perfect for everything and was the object of dark feelings for Momi, is that he had an affair with Areum Lee (played by Park Jeong-hwa), who monopolizes the beauty of her male bosses.

Mo-mi, who witnessed this incidentally and felt betrayed, spread rumors within her company.

Choi Daniel filled the play by expressing the duality of Park Ki-hoon's character with his unique dense acting skills. In addition, he is captivating viewers around the world by revealing his presence as a central figure who had a great influence on Kim Mo-mi's blackening.

Meanwhile, the Netflix series 'Mask Girl' can only be found on Netflix.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/215/0001120786

• Love 1