Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

20241023040826_choi-daniel-jun-so-min.jp

Choi Daniel Confirmed To Join Jun So Min And More In New Drama

Oct 23, 2024
by R Suhaila

Choi Daniel will join Jun So Min, Gong Min Jung, and Jang Hui Ryoung in upcoming drama “I’m Jisong Again Today” (literal translation)!

“I’m Jisong Again Today” tells the story of Ji Song Yi, a single woman who abruptly breaks off her engagement. As she struggles to pay off her newlywed home loan, she faces challenges while trying to make ends meet in a new city, working various part-time jobs. The Korean title is a play on words as “Jisong” sounds similar to the word “sorry” and is also part of the main character’s name.

Choi Daniel, recognized for his strong presence in romantic comedies, will play Cha Hyun Woo, a sharp divorce attorney, alongside Jun So Min.

Curiosity is building around the charm that Choi Daniel will bring to this project. The chemistry between Choi Daniel and Jun So Min is generating excitement as their dynamic promises surprising and engaging moments.

“I’m Jisong Again Today” is directed by Min Ji Young, known for Netflix’s “RickRoll'D X RICH,” and written by Jo Yoo Jin, who created the summer hit comedy film “Pilot.” The drama is slated to premiere on December 5 via KBS Joy and Netflix.

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1697530wpp/choi-daniel-confirmed-to-join-jun-so-min-and-more-in-new-drama

• Love 1

Choi Daniel to star in upcoming drama 'Sorry For Today as Well' opposite Jeon So Min

1729688627-20241023-choidaniel.jpg

Choi Daniel is starring in the upcoming drama 'Sorry For Today as Well'.

According to reports on October 23, Choi Daniel is starring alongside Jeon So Min, Gong Min Jung, and Jang Hee Ryeong in the upcoming KBS Joy series 'Sorry For Today as Well'. The drama tells the tumultuous story of Ji Songi (Jeon So Min), a single woman who struggles to repay the harsh mortgage on her newlywed home after being abruptly dumped by working multiple jobs and side hustles.

Choi Daniel is taking on the role of prickly divorce attorney Cha Hyun Woo. As Choi Daniel is known for his strong presence in the romantic comedy genre, many are looking forward to his chemistry with Jeon So Min's quirky character.

'Sorry For Today as Well' is expected to premiere on December 5 KST on KBS Joy and Netflix.  

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/10/choi-daniel-to-star-in-upcoming-drama-sorry-for-today-as-well-opposite-jeon-so-min

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, larus said:

Finally Choi Daniel has another drama. From the synopsis, it sounds sounds nice.

Hello, chingu! Glad to have you dropped by. Yes, finally he is back. I've been longing to see him in a rom-com. And l am super excited that he is playing as a divorce lawyer as never before. Daniel gave his fans some hints last week that he is seriously starting to film the drama! Can't wait to know more details. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

Just now, larus said:

They did not mention the genre of the drama but it sounds it is a romantic comedy.

Yeah, the genre is not directly mentioned. But I've seen in many news sources that the drama is a romantic comedy. So I am extra excited over Daniel's casting as the male lead. He mentioned about his role in the drama few weeks ago on a variety show. Since then the news have been speculating that he will be the lead man of Jeon So Min in the KBS Joy drama! 🖤

• Like 2

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

Choi Daniel, a Sassy Lawyer in "I'm Sorry for Today, Too"

Published on 2024/10/23 

fullsizephoto1894009.jpg

Actor Choi Daniel becomes a divorce lawyer.

KBS Joy's "I'm Sorry for Today, Too" is the beginning of a new town for a single female Ji Song-i (Jeon So-min), who breaks up her marriage overnight and works part-time to pay off the interest on her newlywed house loan. Gong Min-jung has been cast as Choi Ha-na, a working mother in a new town, and Jang Hee-ryung as Ahn Chan-yang, a pottery workshop teacher.

Choi Daniel is Cha Hyeon-woo, a tough-looking lawyer. He is charismatic, but he is somewhat weak and friendly. He plans to draw a love line with Song-i, showing off his charm as a tsundere.

"I'm Sorry for Today, Too" will be directed by Min Ji-young-I of "RickRoll'D X Rich" (2023) and written by Jo Yoo-jin-I of "Pilot" (2024). It will premiere on December 5th, and it will also be available on Netflix.

https://www.hancinema.net/choi-daniel-a-sassy-lawyer-in-i-m-sorry-for-today-too-180384.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Love 1

Choi Daniel returns to rom-com and pairs up with Jeon So Min in a new K-drama

by lo_ve, October 23, 2024

Actor Choi Daniel is confirmed to star in the upcoming K-drama I’m Jisong Again Today (literal translation).

It was announced on October 23 that Choi Daniel would be working with Jeon So Min, Gong Min Jung, and Jang Hee Ryung in the upcoming KBS K-drama I’m Jisong Again Today.

This will be his grand comeback to K-dramas after three years. He last starred in the 2022 series Salon De Nabi with Kim Hyang Gi, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, Park Jung Woo, and Moon Tae Yu. 

In the past years, the actor made a special cameo appearance in the series Mask Girl, My Sweet Mobster, and Romance in the House. 

Choi Daniel is known for being part of the K-dramas Today's Webtoon, The Ghost Detective, Jugglers, Big Man, School 2013, and more.

DkZPp2_2f.jpg

I’m Jisong Again Today follows Ji Song Yi, a single woman who recently decided to end her marriage. Struggling to adjust to her new life, she finds herself burdened by a loan for her supposed newlywed home in a new city. To make ends meet, Ji Song Yi takes on multiple part-time jobs.

Choi Daniel will portray the role of Cha Hyun Woo in the upcoming K-drama. He is the divorce lawyer who will work closely with Ji Song Yi, Jeon So Min's character.

Jeon So Min will give life to the role of Ji Song Yi. After ending her marriage, Ji Song Yi moves to a new city and pretends to be married to blend in with the mothers in her neighborhood.

Director Min Ji Young and writers Cho Yu Jin and Choi Ryong will work together to create the upcoming series. 

I’m Jisong Again Today will begin airing on December 5. It will air both on KBS Joy and the streaming platform, Netflix. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/choi-daniel-returns-to-rom-com-and-pairs-up-with-jeon-so-min-in-a-new-k-drama