Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

For you @gm4queen

Aww so sweet of you dear!!! :) Yes, I already know it!!! The Ghost Detective is scheduled to air in Japan from August 21 & feel so happy for both Daniel & Eun BIn! :love: You know, it's almost a year airing it in South Korea....

D_0CBjsU0AMfU_y.jpg&key=c554df3c57235451

And by the way darling, I love that poster a lot!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: KBS never officially released that poster!!!! They are so romantic & affectionate!!!! What do you say, dear..???! Do you like the poster..??! The way he's holding her hand is everything we need to know about the series... :) I've just finished re-watching The Ghost Detective last night.... I dunno how many times I've re-watched the series so far myself!!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Ha ha ha.... :heart: Sending hugs darling!! :D

• Love 2

16 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

i miss them in this drama. im planning to watch the ghost detective again after my exam. i hope in future they would casted again together again in a romantic drama @gm4queen

So sweet of you darling... Yes, I also must watch The Ghost Detective again from the 1st ep!!! :D Ha ha ha.... OH MY... We are totally possessed by their love! :wub: All we need is that kind of motivation now, dear!!!! They are so affectionate together! And remember my dream..????! :D :sweat_smile: Yeah, who knows what would happen in the future...???! Both are so quiet at the moment by the way... :) I wonder why though?!!!

And this when cuteness overload in the set of The Ghost Detective.... :wub: And tell ya what, we really assumed last year that this must be the baby of Da Il & Yeo Wool in the last ep...! :D :wub: Ha ha ha.... Just imagine of handsome little ghost detectives running everywhere at the detective agency.... :D :D :D :D (Love is in the air :wub:) DanBin is meant to be together dear... They should fall in love with each other over & over again... :wub: 

Sending hugs to Dan & Eun Bin...  :heart: The most completed couple I've ever seen in a K-drama.......

61954309_2223457537965780_17878412844093

• Love 2

Wow... There are dozens of posters for the japanese broadcast of The Ghost Detective私だけに見える探偵  is the japanese title for the series!!!! The japanese title means, Detective that only I can see... What a title, I mean!!! It's perfect for this lovely couple.. :) :heart: And I guess that our handsome guy has a huge fan base in Japan as well.... :)

Eagerly looking forward for the reactions of Japanese fans... :love: Finally, something worth waiting for me...!!!!!!

1557988070.jpg

More pics inside the spoiler...

Spoiler

watasidakeni_680-400_1561452310815_0.png

tantei_1-7.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1000746047_j1%20(1).jpg

776492aa2d27ed4e39aaa5993be064ef-790x480

• Love 2

One year ago.... :heart:

Choi Daniel Talks About Undergoing Transformation For His Upcoming Horror Drama

Aug 28, 2018
by L. Kim

9c483a0e2c674a5e96ffeabef50fa7d8.jpeg?s=

Choi Daniel showed off his rugged charms for the September issue of Elle magazine.

During the photo shoot, the actor portrayed a tough image that drastically differed from the usually soft and gentle vibe he gave out in his previous productions. His new bearded look also gave a glimpse at his character in his newest drama “The Ghost Detective.”

The horror drama tells the story of detective Lee Da Il (Choi Daniel), who chases after ghosts, and his energetic assistant Jung Yeo Wool (Park Eun Bin). The two are dragged into a bizarre case as they encounter a mysterious woman called Sun Woo Hye (Lee Ji Ah).

Choi-Daniel-1.jpg

In the interview following the photo shoot, Choi Daniel described “The Ghost Detective,” saying, “The drama is a mixture of horror, fantasy and thriller. Because the character is in a crisis due to a mysterious incident, you will be able to see a more serious and desperate side of me.”

Concerning the transformation of his appearance, he commented, “I was the one who suggested that I grow a beard first because I play a detective, and it seemed like it would fit the role. During the test filming, there were many positive reactions because it was different from my original image, but I’m used to this appearance. When I’m not working, I don’t shave, and I also dress casually.”

Choi-Daniel-2.jpg

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1221161wpp/choi-daniel-talks-undergoing-transformation-upcoming-horror-drama

• Love 2