Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

8 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes its pretty surprised that we have the dream on a same day.

Of course dear... It's such a beautiful coincidence that we had them in our dreams at the same time... But my dream is too hot to handle... :w00t: :D Seriously, I think they might really work together in the near future. :blush: I am having a strong feeling right now... You know, prayers are more powerful than we think!!! :) Let's pray everyday for them!

And you know what dear, majority of Daniel's fans want him to be with Park Eun Bin again.. :wub: I have some lady fans of Daniel outside Soompi & they are all for DanBin couple... :heart: I think it's their closeness to each other that fans get butterflies when they see them on-screen!!! :) :w00t: And they two match each other on the top of anything!!! I've never seen such a complete drama couple before.. :o THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! Let's pray so hard for them....

And I don't know if you noticed this but I have a strong feeling that Daniel had something for her in his mind last year... B) I really feel it in his eyes...!! You know, when a guy fall for a girl, then the whole world witnesses his love for her!! :heart: Let's see what happens..

69.jpg&key=f91126e146c456475a4e1cc529345

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Awwww soooooi sweet love ur message. Yes i have feeling he might have crush on her:joy:. Park eun bin felt shy around him dont u think bc he is sooooo handsome @gm4queen and yes maximum of daniel fans ship soo hard. 

Awww.... So sweet of your comment as well darling!!!! B)

Seriously, he is so handsome & she is so pretty.... Hah ha, then it'd be weird if they never had something for each other!! :D I think even in interviews, she handled/ defended/ helped him so that he never get uncomfortable with the interviewer... So sweet of both of them!!!! :) 

And darling, I should have done this last year but I was unable to do this so I am kind of sad.... You know there is a shipping paradise in Soompi. In there you can create threads for loving K-drama couples... I had a thought to open a thread for our DanBin couple recently but it's too late now, is it..????! :sweatingbullets: I am regretting to be honest.... Then we'd be able to post anything & everything about both of them in a single thread!!!! 

But anyway, I am extremely happy that we have so many DanBin shippers here.... Let's pray dear!!!! :heart: There is no way that our dreams remain as dreams forever... :) :blush:

• Love 1

Sharing love.... 

When a guy becomes a cute baby boy.... :) He is a cutest pie with bangs :heart: And Oh god, his smile is so pure & humble!!!!! The world melts with that beautiful smile... :o

D_QZ4VhU4AIodj0.jpg

D_QZ4VfUwAAHF5p.jpg

D-EMXUIU4AAQOOt.jpg

He will come back real soon, dear @Pyar & @hushh chingus... Fingers crossed!!!!! ~~~~ :kiss_wink: 

And dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel chingu, I can't wait to meet our new fangirl of Daniel.... Please hurry up~~ :sweat_smile: Ha ha ha.... Just kidding dear.... I am so excited for your friend!!!

• Love 1