Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Choi Daniel dcinside update

1hDf27M.jpg

It's almost been 3 months since Daniel is filming for Today's Webtoon. 10 days to the premiere. Fans believe that he's already finished filming 8 episodes and only a month is left to complete filming! So they are in discussion to send him a coffee truck on the set of Today's Webtoon to show their love for him! Hopefully everything will go according to the plan.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=28092&page=1

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Omo! Chingu! @gm4queen i would love to be part of his fans to send a coffee truck. But how?

Chingu, the coffee truck campaign is initiated by his local fans which means his South Korean fans. I guess you have to join his dcinside website and talk about more details. I really don't know about the procedure of overseas funding so you have to ask it for yourself! :)

Daniel filmed for Fly High, Butterfly for 10 months. And he received 5 coffee trucks on the drama set during the period. One of the coffee trucks were sent by his Japanese fan club. So you should ask more details from his local fans. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

More stuff!

Daniel will make a guest appearance on SBS talk show Dolsin Fourmen with his Today's Webtoon co-stars on July 26 at 10:10PM KST. The segment is already finished filming in early July.

He looks so cute! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

More stuff!

Daniel will make a guest appearance on SBS talk show Dolsin Fourmen with his Today's Webtoon co-stars on July 26 at 10:10PM KST. The segment is already finished filming in early July.

He looks so cute! :lol:

Gosh he looks thinner! Almost like Lee Da Il.

Loving the low-cut white tee underneath his black shirt. :smirk:

Looks like he's telling the story of his dad's vasectomy and his birth again. :joy:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, L Leung said:

Gosh he looks thinner! Almost like Lee Da Il.

Loving the low-cut white tee underneath his black shirt.

Looks like he's telling the story of his dad's vasectomy and his birth again.

Yeah, I also had the same thoughts! He looks so young and I love his looks so much! :lol: And it's kind of a surprise for me that people are still curious over how he ended up having a non-korean name! :sweatingbullets: Come one, people! The guy made his debut in to the field 15 years ago. Hope he is not feeling uncomfortable with all this attention he receives from the public. :heart:

And this is too cute! The Happy Together guy is finally stepping outside the KBS studio. If you know what I mean... :D A lot more to come!!! Gosh, I am so excited! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah, I also had the same thoughts! He looks so young and I love his looks so much! :lol: And it's kind of a surprise for me that people are still curious over how he ended up having a non-korean name! :sweatingbullets: Come one, people! The guy made his debut in to the field 15 years ago. Hope he is not feeling uncomfortable with all this attention he receives from the public. :heart:

And this is too cute! The Happy Together guy is finally stepping outside the KBS studio. If you know what I mean... :D A lot more to come!!! Gosh, I am so excited! :lol:

Do guests submit topics to hosts to initiate the chat, or the hosts just ask questions freely? If it's the latter, the hosts did not do a good job to research him and let Daniel tell us new stories. This is the third time (twice on Happy Together) that Daniel has to tell the story of his conception. 

Is the host saying he always plays the "elite" roles/characters at the video's 1:06?

He's handsome as always, but a bit too thin. Hope he's happy and healthy. Maybe to stay slim for shooting? He's very cute smiling brightly and clapping.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Do guests submit topics to hosts to initiate the chat, or the hosts just ask questions freely? If it's the latter, the hosts did not do a good job to research him and let Daniel tell us new stories. This is the third time (twice on Happy Together) that Daniel has to tell the story of his conception. 

I guess talk shows are scripted?? They make mistakes during filming and then reshoot? I really feel that he's uncomfortable when talking about his birth secret! -_- And as you said, the hosts should have done a good job researching for him! Just let him tell his current whereabouts, not to visit the past... :(

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just let him tell his current whereabouts, not to visit the past... :(

Great point. Why repeat previous stories? I don't think Daniel minds, but that isn't news and I'd rather the rare & precious times he agrees to appear on talk shows reveal fresh ideas. A good host should research his guests and bring out topics that make the guest feel the host is well prepared and that the topics are something the guest would love to share about.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Sejeong, Nam Yoon Su, And Choi Daniel Share Insight Into Their Characters’ MBTIs For “Today’s Webtoon”

Jul 21, 2022

by S. Nam

The cast of SBS’s “Today’s Webtoon” shared interesting facts about their characters!

A Korean remake of the popular 2016 Japanese series “Sleepeeer Hit!”, “Today’s Webtoon” is a new SBS drama set against the backdrop of South Korea’s competitive webtoon industry. It will tell the story of On Ma Eum (Kim Sejeong), a former judo athlete who joins Neon Webtoon’s editorial department as a new employee and struggles to mature into a true editor amidst South Korea’s competitive webtoon industry.

Choi Daniel plays Seok Ji Hyung, an unpredictable deputy editor with an unreadable poker face who becomes a dependable mentor for On Ma Eum. The actor shared that he analyzed Seok Ji Hyung to be an introverted figure. Choi Daniel commented, “Since he is the opposite of me because I’m extroverted, I’m paying more attention to portray his inner feelings and to understand them more carefully.” The actor added, “He likes sushi and warm tea,” and revealed that unlike Seok Ji Hyung’s professional image, he also has a clumsy side to him such as being bad with directions.

Choi-Daniel-11.jpg

“Today’s Webtoon” premieres on July 29 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1537112wpp/kim-sejeong-nam-yoon-su-and-choi-daniel-share-insight-into-their-characters-mbtis-for-todays-webtoon?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-celebrity-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=16262pr

• Love 1

Cute updates

Still cuts are out of Choi Daniel in My Little Old Boy.

Airing on July 24 at 9:05PM KST.

He look like a so cute son among mommies. :lol:

22f07bb68c8d0c.jpg

A short promo by Daniel himself on his appearance in My Little Old Boy.

The boy looks really cute! :heart:

The preview of My Little Old Boy on this Sunday!

Gosh! Daniel is so sweet, cute and handsome as always! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej7Y6uqjoS0

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Cute updates

Still cuts are out of Choi Daniel in My Little Old Boy.

Airing on July 24 at 9:05PM KST.

He look like a so cute son among mommies. :lol:

A short promo by Daniel himself on his appearance in My Little Old Boy.

The boy looks really cute! :heart:

The preview of My Little Old Boy on this Sunday!

Gosh! Daniel is so sweet, cute and handsome as always! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej7Y6uqjoS0

The article here describes Daniel as a romantic comedy master whom the hosts find charming.

He shared his romantic "dark history", when he fell asleep in the street because he was tired waiting in front of his then-lover's house to see/reconcile with her after a fight. 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images and tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, L Leung said:

The article here describes Daniel as a romantic comedy master whom the hosts find charming.

He shared his romantic "dark history", when he fell asleep in the street because he was tired waiting in front of his then-lover's house to see/reconcile with her after a fight. 

Oh my, you translated the article! :lol: I did it and the google translate went like blah, blah, blah so I just backed off. :D Thank you so much for the effort! He is so sweet, isn't he?? Details about his love life is rare to find unless he himself shares a bit about it. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, Daniel will appear in 302nd episode of My Little Old Boy and we will definitely have the episode with english subtitles available! I am so excited to know what else the boy's talking in the show. The hosts sound so nice! Guess they did some research about him before the filming begins. :)

• Like 1