Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD!! The behind the scenes video of the script reading of Today's Webtoon is out!

Daniel looks so sweet, cute and handsome! :w00t::lol:

So nice to see you, boy! :heart:

Pecs :blush:

Edited by gm4queen
Please follow forum rules and writer 20 characters in a post. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

ltv.tw instagram update

Daniel is looking so handsome in Fly High, Butterfly! :heart:

9 days for the premiere??? :scream:

FW-uO-eaIAA29oV?format=jpg&name=large

The trailers are out! He looks so charismatic as a professional hair dresser! So tall and so handsome!.... ♥♥♥♥

Wish jtbc would give this drama a chance in their air time!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfq4noQt6VG/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY%3D

• Love 2

The trailer emphasizes Daniel's character, the chief stylist's narcissistic trait.

"He only cares about himself."

(to first customer) "This hairstyle doesn't suit you at all."

(to second customer) "Your hair turned white because of your age."

"I never fail."
"why?"
"because I'm GwangSoo, Ahn GwangSoo." (Yeah, you are:smirk:)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, L Leung said:

The trailer  emphasizes Daniel's character's narcissistic trait.

Thanks a lot for the english translation! Glad you are here. :lol: I've been talking to @Combsmania before and she also raised the fact that Daniel's character is so different from the other characters he played so far. But surprisingly, he is a great fit for the character! He seems to be over-esteemed or something?? You think his character in Fly High, Butterfly is a negative role??? In that case, I prefer his positive personality as a mentor in Today's Webtoon. He's playing totally different characters in 2 dramas at the same time! What a perfection.... :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Thanks a lot for the english translation! Glad you are here. :lol: I've been talking to @Combsmania before and she also raised the fact that Daniel's character is so different from the other characters he played so far. But surprisingly, he is a great fit for the character! He seems to be over-esteemed or something?? You think his character in Fly High, Butterfly is a negative role??? In that case, I prefer his positive personality as a mentor in Today's Webtoon. He's playing totally different characters in 2 dramas at the same time! What a perfection.... :heart:

Yes finally!!! Missing him so much, and thank you dear for mentioning me! I miss the soompi!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Yes finally!!! Missing him so much, and thank you dear for mentioning me! I miss the soompi!

Hey, girl! So nice to see you here! Yes, he is back! The daily-dose Daniel is back in action. :lol: He's having total 2 dramas this month!!! Hope you will drop by more here. Let's enjoy his presence! It's been a long time since this thread set on fire..... ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

YAYYY!!!! We will see him in more appearances soon! :lol:

Choi Daniel spotted filming for a talk show in SBS called Dolsing Fourmen with his Today's Webtoon co-star Kim Se Jeong!

Just look at the mirror at the top right corner of the photo. :)

FXDb7F1XEAouA-n?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1