Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

15 minutes ago, larus said:

What? Then the whole reason why they are postponing it in Korea is because of Sim Eun-Woo `s scandal.

If it will premiere in Taiwan, there will be English subtitles available? I hope they won`t be dubbing the drama.

Have you ever heard of Korean dramas world premiere in Taiwan?? I guess this is my very first time. Fly High, Butterfly didn't even cross my mind lately! This is a pleasant surprise! Daniel is having 2 upcoming dramas. :lol: I also hope they won't dub the drama! I wanna hear his deep, handsome voice. :heart: It's a slice-of life-romance! I guess he won't have any loveline in Today's Webtoon. Can't wait for more details about both dramas anyway!!!!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Have you ever heard of Korean dramas world premiere in Taiwan?? I guess this is my very first time.

No. It is the first time I heard about. But like I said in the thread, I saw the trailer . There are other dramas from JTBC.= in the beginning of the video.  I recognized The Good Detective.  Season 2 will air in July). I wonder if JTBC will air Fly High, Butterfly this year as well.

There are scenes from JTBC dramas (Good detective, a medical and a law drama). The writing prevents me from seeing what actors are to recognize the dramas. There were past dramas or upcoming ones? What do you think? I could not see clearly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

There are scenes from JTBC dramas (Good detective, a medical and a law drama). The writing prevents me from seeing what actors are to recognize the dramas. There were past dramas or upcoming ones? What do you think? I could not see clearly. 

Oh, jtbc released a promo trailer of their dramas?? I didn't even know. I've been keeping a low key because they didn't even bother to mention about Daniel's drama for 2 years! And since it's premiering in Taiwan, so may be Daniel will have to travel overseas for a press conference? I am so excited! This is totally unexpected! :lol:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh, jtbc released a promo trailer of their dramas?? I didn't even know.

I am talking about the promo for Fly High, Butterfly . Before the promo, there are some images  from other jTBC dramas. Because of the writing in the center of the screen, I can`t see what a drama it is about (past or upcoming kdramas). I recognised only The Good Detective but don`t know if it is the first season or the second one. It is possible that Taiwanese promo mentioned JTBC dramas that were succesful on their TV. Everything is possible. I don`t know what they said. It is just an assumption. At first I thought it could be JTBC promo for upcoming kdramas. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I am talking about the promo for Fly High, Butterfly . Before the promo, there are some images  from other jTBC dramas. Because of the writing in the center of the screen, I can`t see what a drama it is about (past or upcoming kdramas). I recognised only The Good Detective but don`t know if it is the first season or the second one. It is possible that Taiwanese promo mentioned JTBC dramas that were succesful on their TV. Everything is possible. I don`t know what they said. It is just an assumption. At first I thought it could be JTBC promo for upcoming kdramas. 

Oh I see. My bad... Just don't know how to read Taiwanese. :D Yes, there were at least 3-4 dramas in the trailer along with Fly High, Butterfly! I really hope they would air it no matter what this time. My favorite guy is finally making his grand entry to the field with 2 dramas! Gonna be a super busy year for himself and for his loving fans. Feel free to drop by anytime here, chingu! :heart:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

My favorite guy is finally making his grand entry to the field with 2 dramas!

And you will have both available soon. And a cameo.  Good news (especially for you :D).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, larus said:

And you will have both available soon. And a cameo.  Good news (especially for you :D).

Yes, absolutely true! Currently I am passing through a hardest time in real life so this handsome guy will heal my broken heart for sure with all his upcoming dramas! :heart: Really need him on my screen right now!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, absolutely true! I am passing through a hardest time in real life so this handsome guy will heal my broken heart for sure with all his upcoming dramas! :heart: Really need him on my screen right now!

I heard about your father yesterday. May his soul rest in peace! Indeed is a hard time for you. I am glad Daniel can bring a little of comfort for you. I was glad for you that his dramas are so close of airing but now I am even more glad.

I hope his dramas will be good. I confess I am more excited for Fly High, Butterfly than Today`s Webtoon. but it looks both dramas are my cup of tea.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I heard about your father yesterday. May his soul rest in peace! Indeed is a hard time for you. I am glad Daniel can bring a little of comfort for you. I was glad for you that his dramas are so close of airing but now I am even more glad.

I hope his dramas will be good. I confess I am more excited for Fly High, Butterfly than Today`s Webtoon. but it looks both dramas are my cup of tea.

Thank you so much for your love and care, chingu! Yes, I can't believe my father is no more. :( But you know what, he loved watching the music videos I edited out of Daniel's past dramas! So Daniel really reminds me of the sweet memories I had with my father when I watch his past music videos lately. :( I still end up crying!! Thus, this guy has an extra special space in my heart! No matter what, I support him forever! He's my daily dose of happiness. :heart:

Also both Fly High, Butterfly and Today`s Webtoon are said to be slice-of-life dramas! So excited for more details! I am sure you will love both of his upcoming dramas! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you so much for your love and care, chingu! Yes, I can't believe my father is no more. :( But you know what, he loved watching the music videos I edited out of Daniel's past dramas! So Daniel really reminds me of the sweet memories I had with my father when I watch his past music videos lately. :( I still end up crying!! Thus, this guy has an extra special space in my heart! No matter what, I support him forever! He's my daily dose of happiness.

To lose a loved one is the hardest and heartbroken moment of our life. So sweet that you shared with your father something from Daniel. I totally understand the emotion you have rewatching those videos.

Also both Fly High, Butterfly and Today`s Webtoon are said to be slice-of-life dramas!

Yes, I like the genre of the dramas he accepted to appear. Now, I hope the writing will be good.

When there is the premiere for Fly High, Butterfly? In July also?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, L Leung said:

Fly High Butterfly world premiere in Taiwan, clip here, prepare to scream, as Daniel wears a LEATHER JACKET

JTBC began the trailer with its previous dramas of police, doctors, prosecutors and judges, to indicate that they are adding hair stylists to their collection of profession-oriented dramas, and that this is the first drama in Korean broadcast history about this profession.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, L Leung said:

JTBC began the trailer with its previous dramas of police, doctors, prosecutors and judges, to indicate that they are adding hair stylists to their collection of profession-oriented dramas, and that this is the first drama in Korean broadcast history about this profession.

Are you sure about the Taiwan premiere date of Fly High, Butterfly?? Is it 7/15 or 8/13? I am not quite sure. :sweatingbullets: And hope there will be english subtitles added in streaming sites later after the broadcast is over so that his international fans also can enjoy his handsomeness on-screen. Do you think jtbc itself will officially announce the news?? I searched the web but haven't found anything yet!

• Like 1

Are you sure about the Taiwan premiere date of Fly High, Butterfly?? Is it 7/15 or 8/13? I am not quite sure. :sweatingbullets: And hope there will be english subtitles added in streaming sites later after the broadcast is over so that his international fans also can enjoy his handsomeness on-screen. Do you think jtbc itself will officially announce the news?? I searched the web but haven't found anything yet!

The earlier date looks like the air date online, the later date looks like air date at 20:30 on TV. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

ltv,tw instagram update

More updates are coming up on Fly High, Butterrfly!

Hi handsome! :lol::heart:

Watch the new teaser below!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfY28YNpsQo/

Thanks! The trailer gives off a motivational vibe, dedicated to the belittled and discouraged, and encourages self-love. Daniel was saying to himself "you can do it!" in the toilet cubicle. :joy:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Thanks! The trailer gives off a motivational vibe, dedicated to the belittled and discouraged, and encourages self-love. Daniel was saying to himself "you can do it!" in the toilet cubicle. :joy:

Ha ha.. Yes, I also got his toilet part at first sight! :D Guess they are showing off the tiring side of being a hair dresser! I am so getting motivated day by day! May be they will release Daniel's official photos of Fly High, Butterfly soon. :lol: This is fantastic! The handsome guy's got himself 2 dramas at the same time after after years of absence! Way to go, Dan! :heart:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. Yes, I also got his toilet part at first sight! :D Guess they are showing off the tiring side of being a hair dresser! I am so getting motivated day by day! May be they will release Daniel's official photos of Fly High, Butterfly soon. :lol: This is fantastic! The handsome guy's got himself 2 dramas at the same time after after years of absence! Way to go, Dan! :heart:

Yeah I was like "look who's finally showing up to work":joy: the general feedback about his return has been quite positive, I'm glad the wait is over and many miss him.

His recent roles are often the cool-looking kind guy. He's cool when expressionless then becomes a 6'1 teddy bear as soon as he smiles or laughs.

Hope a lot more roles are coming to him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, L Leung said:

His recent roles are often the cool-looking kind guy. He's cool when expressionless then becomes a 6'1 teddy bear as soon as he smiles or laughs.

Hope a lot more roles are coming to him.

Love how you described him as a teddy bear. So sweet indeed. :lol:

And not to forget that the guy is already set to appear in Mask Girl next year! Hopefully he will receive more offers in the future! Let's do our best to support him in 2 upcoming dramas! This is gonna be great! He will heal my broken heart for sure with all this handsomeness! ❤️ I am seriously looking forward for more stuff about both dramas! :)

• Like 1